ADVERTISEMENT

I told you all so... kind of.

Just won more games than any other coach at ND. Hope you can get BK out of your head so you can enjoy the Holidays! 😜
That’s like calling Emmit Smith the best running back ever cause he had the most rushing yards…just took him 15 years! But hey at least Emmit won the big one.

No no no...
I TOLD YOU so...😎

I said this before you by at least a week. 😉
Post in thread 'Tommy Rees play calling....' https://notredame.forums.rivals.com/threads/tommy-rees-play-calling.180796/post-3624842

Another post before yours...
Post in thread 'Honest question: Why does ND struggle to recruit RBs these days?' https://notredame.forums.rivals.com...to-recruit-rbs-these-days.180808/post-3625057

I'd say you're welcome and I'll be here all week but odds are I'll be here longer 😎

Stop trying to steal my thunder... lol.

Kelly is proving he can coach Orgeron's recruits (and the guy could recruit). Kelly is a mediocre recruiter at best and that isn't as big a problem at semi-pro LSU. At Collegiate ND, Freeman is showing us... it is possible to bring in a top 5 time, something that kelly did once in ten years. Now, if Freeman can learn to beat the teams the should beat.
NIL combined with the Transfer Portal will make it easier for Kelly to "recruit".

ND is playing to its strengths and compensating for its weaknesses, like any well coached team would. This offense looks a lot like Wisconsin under Chryst, Pitt under Narduzzi or even Bama when McCarron was the QB. We will need to stretch the field and make teams pay when they chest up safeties to stop the run.
good take on the Wisc. comparison

Cheat up safeties? You mean 8 or 9 in the box? Nah! Nobody does that. Just ask Patricia.
Depends !

3rd and 2 ?

Or do you consider the “box” 7 yards in depth.

Why don’t you define the “depth” of the box from the LOS for us.

Thanks

Depends !

3rd and 2 ?

Or do you consider the “box” 7 yards in depth.

Why don’t you define the “depth” of the box from the LOS for us.

Thanks
Dipshit have you ever coached? Anyone that is within 2-3 yards to the edge of the formation and 7 yards deep must be accounted for in a run blocking scheme. Therefore they are part of the box.

Dipshit have you ever coached? Anyone that is within 2-3 yards to the edge of the formation and 7 yards deep must be accounted for in a run blocking scheme. Therefore they are part of the box.
When’s the last time you saw LB’S 8 Yards off the LOS ?

Do you consider a 4-4-3 defense “loading the box”

Why don’t you define the dimensions of the box and then define what constitutes “loading the box”

P.S. Some run blocking schemes don’t account/ignore DL’s and/or LB’s, including ND’s run blocking schemes ! Were you aware of that ?

When’s the last time you saw LB’S 8 Yards off the LOS ?

Do you consider a 4-4-3 defense “loading the box”

Why don’t you define the dimensions of the box and then define what constitutes “loading the box”

P.S. Some run blocking schemes don’t account/ignore DL’s and/or LB’s, including ND’s run blocking schemes ! Were you aware of that ?
You’re dumb

I knew that you couldn’t answer the questions !

And you’re calling me dumb.

Now that’s funny!
No I’m following Mark Twain’s advice. But PM me Twinkie and we can get on a board and talk football. Or is it futbol? Since you referred to it as a 4-4-3. 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: HotCarNut
No I’m following Mark Twain’s advice. But PM me Twinkie and we can get on a board and talk football. Or is it futbol? Since you referred to it as a 4-4-3. 🤦‍♂️
Answer the question, do you consider a 4-4-3 defense as a defense that loads the box ?

What non-long yardage down has the second line of defenders 8 yards or more off the LOS ?

Angry Miles Teller GIF by PeacockTV

Man…are we ND football fans or giving the Spanish Inquisition in this thread?

• Haha
Reactions: NDblitz
He is the best ever.
Thats debatable....and then some. Walter Payton, Jim Brown and Barry Sanders come to mind. If we can debate this question...I am quite sure that defensive players who played against them can do an even better job debating it.

Reactions: Golson5
Thats debatable....and then some. Walter Payton, Jim Brown and Barry Sanders come to mind. If we can debate this question...I am quite sure that defensive players who played against them can do an even better job debating it.
3 names I think were better as well

ADVERTISEMENT