ADVERTISEMENT

I know UGA, and OSU are loaded with talent

Dec 29, 2005
on their rosters, just as Bama. That said, I’ve noticed OSU and UGA in particular are getting smashed with several five ⭐️ elite talent and four ⭐️ players leaving in droves to enter the portal.

I’ve heard “those teams are loaded, they don’t care” “not a big loss” but several of them are sophomore freshman that bailed just when they could compete. What is going on right now? They keep saying they’ve got plenty of guys to replace their current roster but with 15-18 portal transfer and 10 plus to the league, I don’t see how this isn’t seriously detrimental to those programs going forward.

Many of them like UGA, Bama, USC, UM, UT, the other UT, FSU all play brutal schedules next year

on their rosters, just as Bama. That said, I’ve noticed OSU and UGA in particular are getting smashed with several five ⭐️ elite talent and four ⭐️ players leaving in droves to enter the portal.

I’ve heard “those teams are loaded, they don’t care” “not a big loss” but several of them are sophomore freshman that bailed just when they could compete. What is going on right now? They keep saying they’ve got plenty of guys to replace their current roster but with 15-18 portal transfer and 10 plus to the league, I don’t see how this isn’t seriously detrimental to those programs going forward.

Many of them like UGA, Bama, USC, UM, UT, the other UT, FSU all play brutal schedules next year
college football met capitalism.

Look at Holden Staes. Why be a back-up with no NIL when you can put yourself on the market and grab a starter gig while being paid $200k plus? As I mentioned in a prior post schools will need to pay top prospects money to sit the bench and learn.

Ga is losing alot in the portal

Georgia currently has 15 going and like five of those guys are top 25 in their recruiting classes, a couple are top 10! (We can't ever get top ten guys let along lose them!) Maybe the portal will help us!

Reactions: chaseball
Georgia currently has 15 going and like five of those guys are top 25 in their recruiting classes, a couple are top 10! (We can't ever get top ten guys let along lose them!) Maybe the portal will help us!

The portal is an early Christmas gift for some, but maybe it will ruin the game?

Reactions: DublinND
The portal is an early Christmas gift for some, but maybe it will ruin the game?

That would be a Yes .

Unless properly managed it will ruin the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT