ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you Top 4?

Mich - East Carolina, UNLV, Bowling Green, Rutgers, Neb, Minn, IU, MSU....

UGA - UT Mart, Ball State, S. Car, UAB, Auburn, KY, Vandy, FL

UGA definitely played a tougher schedule but honestly they both suck....KY was 20th, so tech UGA has played and beaten one top 20....

ND - Navy, UTS, NCS, CMU, OSU (6), Duke (17), Louis (25), USC (10)...

Yea, we should be about 15....what a joke

Mich - East Carolina, UNLV, Bowling Green, Rutgers, Neb, Minn, IU, MSU....

UGA - UT Mart, Ball State, S. Car, UAB, Auburn, KY, Vandy, FL

UGA definitely played a tougher schedule but honestly they both suck....KY was 20th, so tech UGA has played and beaten one top 20....

ND - Navy, UTS, NCS, CMU, OSU (6), Duke (17), Louis (25), USC (10)...

Yea, we should be about 15....what a joke

Ranked when played does not matter. Ranked as of today matters.

FSU received a HUGE boost when they beat Clemson after the Tigers missed a 29 yard field goal. Now that Clemson is a .500 team, that win has been re-adjusted.

In terms of who I think are the best teams in the country, not most deserving due to current resume:

1. Michigan
2. Georgia
Solid talent gap
3. Washington/Oregon
4. FSU
5. Ohio State

In terms of who I think are the best teams in the country, not most deserving due to current resume:

1. Michigan
2. Georgia
Solid talent gap
3. Washington/Oregon
4. FSU
5. Ohio State

I know they won the head to head, but Oregon is looking MUCH better than Washington at this point in the year. The Huskies would not be in the top four as far as eye test. If I was ranking just by the eye test and tossing out their record, the Ducks might be number three. I am not sure whether I would rank FSU over the Buckeyes. FSU had that terrible win over BC. Ohio State's closest win was vs ND.

I know they won the head to head, but Oregon is looking MUCH better than Washington at this point in the year. The Huskies would not be in the top four as far as eye test. If I was ranking just by the eye test and tossing out their record, the Ducks might be number three. I am not sure whether I would rank FSU over the Buckeyes. FSU had that terrible win over BC. Ohio State's closest win was vs ND.
Not a large margin between 3-8 in my eyes. Not even worth arguing about this early in the CFP projection.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT