ADVERTISEMENT

I am not a Kelly fan but this was his finest job of coaching

Zorich 88

I've posted how many times?
Dec 7, 2006
My biggest issue with Kelly has been how ND performed or should I say underperformed in BIG games. This was the best game of 4 quarters ND has played since Lou walked the sidelines.

Stanford is a very good team. ND man-handled them in the trenches.

The secondary is flying all over.

Hats off coach

My biggest issue with Kelly has been how ND performed or should I say underperformed in BIG games. This was the best game of 4 quarters ND has played since Lou walked the sidelines.

Stanford is a very good team. ND man-handled them in the trenches.

The secondary is flying all over.

Hats off coach
He told pike that he isn't a fan of yours. :eek:

In the past 6 games we've beaten LSU in a New Years bowl and Michigan & Stanford in prime time home games, 1 w/ game day on campus. Our problem i think isnt the big games as much as the games like Ball St. and Vandy.

In the past 6 games we've beaten LSU in a New Years bowl and Michigan & Stanford in prime time home games, 1 w/ game day on campus. Our problem i think isnt the big games as much as the games like Ball St. and Vandy.
With the wrong people in crucial spots like QB...yes

OU was extraordinarily one dimensional that year with a signature Big 12 defense

88 how are you doing? How are you handling the success ND is having this year? I am sure you have some angles to point out some negativity.... lets hear them?

Not a Kelly fan either but you give credit where credit is due.. a fantastic job. I still think @OU in 2012 was his best win but this is very close.

This defense is for real.

Reactions: NotreDomer1
I thought ND's beatdown of USC last year was pretty good too. You don't often see them give up like last year. Sweet moment in ND History (49-14). It was an old fashioned Midwest beatdown. They finished the season 11-3 and won the Pac 12 championship game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT