ADVERTISEMENT

The good, not so good, and what to improve

His unique talent was obvious to those who evaluate talent for a living, the NFL

What are you qualifications when it comes to evaluating talent for the NFL

Please enlighten us
What was it

You dont have to have unique talent to get drafted

Compared to the common man, yes he has unique talents. Compared to other Qbs, he does now

So what is his unique talent. I'll wait

What is his unique talent?

Answer the question.

It was your statement and words
What you don’t understand, due to your lack of knowledge, is that it doesn’t matter what you or I think, what matters is what the experts think, and the experts thought that Book was a talented college QB, so, they drafted him.

Then, the experts reevaluated him and lo and behold, he made an NFL team’s roster and played in an NFL game.

You’d have to be a know nothing moron to think that a college QB who played in the NFL was just an average college QB.

But then again, you’re a know nothing moron.

But don’t feel badly, you have plenty of company on this site! 😜

Reactions: DieHard_Irish
What you don’t understand, due to your lack of knowledge, is that it doesn’t matter what you or I think, what matters is what the experts think, and the experts thought that Book was a talented college QB, so, they drafted him.

Then, the experts reevaluated him and lo and behold, he made an NFL team’s roster and played in an NFL game.

You’d have to be a know nothing moron to think that a college QB who played in the NFL was just an average college QB.

But then again, you’re a know nothing moron.

But don’t feel badly, you have plenty of company on this site! 😜
He was a solid qb who was above average QB with average tangibles.

Teams make more mistakes at the QB position than any other. Hes a practice squad backup QB.

And thats awesome for him. Wish I was good enough for that. But he was not elite nor unique at anything

He was a solid qb who was above average QB with average tangibles.

Teams make more mistakes at the QB position than any other. Hes a practice squad backup QB.

And thats awesome for him. Wish I was good enough for that. But he was not elite nor unique at anything
And that's what's amazing. If Book who definitely overachieved is playing the QB position Saturday. ND hangs another two scores on Clemson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT