ADVERTISEMENT

For those that were upset when ND lost a chance at....

Tru2Irish

ND Expert
Aug 2, 2013
Keeley and Bowen. It was only last year that the QB and WR rooms looked bleak. One recruiting season has changed that. The same will happen at D. Sure the NIL has changed the way kids look at education because the Benjamins become the priority. But not every kid is gonna be totally about that. Some realize they could be a devestating injury away from never playing football again and that degree will be their path to success. I believe it might start slow but ND is going to build the D recruiting in 24' and 25' up to a high talent and intensity level. Golden is only in his second season. Washington also. If they all remain on Freeman's page of intense recruiting then things will be well. I also believe that Rudolph is going to be a more valuable asset than HH was. The key to this season is how well the D does. The D has helped ND in games so much that we as fans are spoiled. Now a big change along the D line is happening and we just have to believe in those young men to answer the call like Foskey,Hamilton,Ademiolas,and a few others did before them. I look forward to seeing the young men out there giving everything in each game for Notre Dame. By the way look for Estime,Diggs and Price to be one of the best group of rbs that ND has had in a very long time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT