ADVERTISEMENT

Estime 40

Like you've posted earlier, everyone is fast in the NFL
That’s true

But estimate isn’t in the NFL is he ?

Hopefully he’ll improve and make a team
But as IrishJohn pointed out, he skipped a bowl game to train for the NFL combine and didn’t produce good numbers at the first go round.

That’s not a good sign

Last edited:
Reactions: deadirishpoet
That’s true

But estimate isn’t in the NFL is he ?

Hopefully he’ll improve and make a team
But as IrishJohn pointed out, he skipped a bowl game to train for the NFL combine and didn’t produce good numbers at the first go round.

That’s not a good sign
He doesn't have to improve to make a team. He's going to make a team easily

Poor Sleepy Pat.. in true cancel fashion, he will be emailing Tyler and I’ll get my comments removed. Poor SOB, offended at every turn while throwing delirious shade.
Actually, I never emailed Tyler until folks like IrishJohn and others emailed him and complained that I had a bloodied their nose, kinda like you.

You should only hope to be sleepy as me, while you’re vacuuming and doing the dishes I’m active just about 24-7, working and being socially interactive, tending to my family and trying to play as much golf as I can.

George Bernard Shaw got it right
Those who can, do, those who can’t, teach

Actually, I never emailed Tyler until folks like IrishJohn and others emailed him and complained that I had a bloodied their nose, kinda like you.

You should only hope to be sleepy as me, while you’re vacuuming and doing the dishes I’m active just about 24-7, working and being socially interactive, tending to my family and trying to play as much golf as I can.

Living on a message board doesn’t count as socially active Joe!

Reactions: BGI User 756

I emailed Tyler? When did I do that.

Living on a message board doesn’t count as socially active Joe!
My social life is exponentially more expansive than yours.

Talking to the cat and/dog while you’re vacuuming and doing the dishes doesn’t count as a social activity

My social life is exponentially more expansive than yours.

Talking to the cat and/dog while you’re vacuuming and doing the dishes doesn’t count as a social activity
What else is a man to do after getting his nose bloodied by Sleepy Joe via a keyboard? The almighty message board elitist.

What else is a man to do after getting his nose bloodied by Sleepy Joe via a keyboard? The almighty message board elitist.
I would imagine that when you know so little about football that everyone with the slightest knowledge about football seems like an elitist to you.

But then again I’m willing to admit that you know so much more about detergents than I do.

I would imagine that when you know so little about football that everyone with the slightest knowledge about football seems like an elitist to you.

But then again I’m willing to admit that you know so much more about detergents than I do.
Sleepy Pat is off the rails again! Where are your handlers?

Sleepy Pat is off the rails again! Where are your handlers?
That’s all you got ?

That’s the sum and substance of your retort ?

No wonder that they don’t let you teach above second grade.

Stop inhaling the fumes when you do the dishes, and better yet stop using kerosene to clean the dishes.

As for me, I never followed the beaten path and I never confined myself to taking the “rails” which limit your freedom and your destinations. I was always more of a rebellious free spirit

I almost always took the path less traveled.

You should try thinking occasionally, it’s very liberating.

Estimate didn't have the luxury of that o-line, or two out standing backs like Brooks, or Watters, and let's not forget about Mirer, and the threat he was to make it difficult on how to defense against that dynamic
Estime actually had more yards and touchdowns than Bettis - and they both played 3 years in college. He also had a higher ypc - 6.2 vs 5.7. But Bettis shared the load a lot more, with Reggie Brooks and others. Brooks led the team in rushing in '92, which was Bettis' last year. Bettis was the fullback, and did a lot of lead blocking as well as running.

Neither Audric or Kyren look fast on a football field. Will Fuller looked fast.

And 4.59 for Kyle Hamilton playing safety is a helluva lot better than Estime and 4.71 at running back.
Estime ran a 4.58 40 at his pro day.

Which is plenty fast for a RB. That 4.71 was never indicative how he played on the field.

He looks like a 4.55 guy to me on the field

Good job Audric

Estime ran a 4.58 40 at his pro day.

Which is plenty fast for a RB. That 4.71 was never indicative how he played on the field.

He looks like a 4.55 guy to me on the field

Good job Audric
For teams that put a high value on the 40- I’ve always been curious how Pro Days impact the scouts mindset vs combine performances. Does this outing relieve all their concerns from back to back 4.7s at the combine?

For teams that put a high value on the 40- I’ve always been curious how Pro Days impact the scouts mindset vs combine performances. Does this outing relieve all their concerns from back to back 4.7s at the combine?
I think the good ones would go back to the film. He doesn't play at 4.7 speed.

If he played slow, I think it would be a problem

Now I don't see it as one

I think the good ones would go back to the film. He doesn't play at 4.7 speed.

If he played slow, I think it would be a problem

Now I don't see it as one
100%, guess my thinking is the Pro Day doesn’t help him much- anybody who was going to draft him was keen on the film.

Estime actually had more yards and touchdowns than Bettis - and they both played 3 years in college. He also had a higher ypc - 6.2 vs 5.7. But Bettis shared the load a lot more, with Reggie Brooks and others. Brooks led the team in rushing in '92, which was Bettis' last year. Bettis was the fullback, and did a lot of lead blocking as well as running.
On the other hand I believe Bettis played in run heavy offenses and Estime played in a modern passing offense

4.71 for a RB, twice mind you, at the NFL Combine sticks out like a sore thumb, no matter what the hosted Pro Day says. Simply put, it's slow. That said, Estime passes the eyeball test, and IMO will make a roster. Where will Audric be drafted? Round 2? Very doubtful. Round 3? Round 4?

Last edited:
4.71 for a RB, twice mind you, at the NFL Combine sticks out like a sore thumb, no matter what the hosted Pro Day says. Simply put, it's slow. That said, Estime passes the eyeball test, and IMO will make a roster. Where will Audric be drafted? Round 2? Very doubtful. Round 3? Round 4?
The pro day pretty much put an end to the combine noise

As a Raiders fan, I would love to see him in silver and black. They have too many needs to select a running back in the first few rounds, but I would be thrilled to see then nab him in round four.

Reactions: Golson5
One of the writers at The Athletic, Derrik Klassen, has Audric listed as his draft "steal":

Klassen: RB Audric Estimé, Notre Dame
Audric Estimé is my top running back and a top-50 player on the Bleacher Report big board.
The reality is the Notre Dame product won't go that high. There's a shot no running back goes in the top 50. But he is especially unlikely after running a 4.71 40-yard dash at the NFL combine, though he improved his (unofficial) time at the Fighting Irish's pro day.
Estimé's tape is just too good for me to care about any of that. He is a thick, well-built back with reliable vision, balance and way more speed than his testing indicates. He will be a good starting back in the NFL.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT