ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Allar

Glad Rees screwed that recruitment up, looks like a clear top 10 pick.
Rees is really really bad at this football thing
I agree with you 100%. I was willing to give Rees the benefit of the doubt as he was under BK's shadow and maybe BK was holding him back. Turns out BK was elevating his coaching ability, and now that BK is gone Rees is exposed. The prince has no clothes.

Glad Rees screwed that recruitment up, looks like a clear top 10 pick.
Rees is really really bad at this football thing

Allar, Dante Moore, no portal kids this year, no development of Buchner, JT Daniels wanted to come to ND, but no, and I’m afraid Carr might end a McNamara situation bc of the ineptitude of the offense. If Carr decommits the future is no bueno.

Allar, Dante Moore, no portal kids this year, no development of Buchner, JT Daniels wanted to come to ND, but no, and I’m afraid Carr might end a McNamara situation bc of the ineptitude of the offense. If Carr decommits the future is no bueno.
I really don’t get how you make the same players worse in such a short time… that’s tough …rees freeman Washington

We'll just let you know nothing aholes wallow in your own misery. It's actually quite funny how day after day, year after year you spew the same know nothing BS. You'd all be better served to go follow another team; you clearly have no understanding or connection to UND.

We'll just let you know nothing aholes wallow in your own misery. It's actually quite funny how day after day, year after year you spew the same know nothing BS. You'd all be better served to go follow another team; you clearly have no understanding or connection to UND.
The way you act and could care less about winning you really should change your name to “ndplayersmostlygraduate”

The way you act and could care less about winning you really should change your name to “ndplayersmostlygraduate”
Well I'm glad you know your place, and proved it by responding. I didn't mention you, I mentioned a holes. Congratulations for being a self aware human being; thats refreshing

Well I'm glad you know your place, and proved it by responding. I didn't mention you, I mentioned a holes. Congratulations for being a self aware human being; thats refreshing
I help out the little people from bullies that don't have the muscle to stand up for themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT