ADVERTISEMENT

didnt see a game thread

You can blame Book all you want, but its clear, we have no receivers, certainly no go to receiver. No separation, and no fight for the ball. Better figure something out

They need to get Austin up to speed ASAP at that boundary WR position. Mckinley has had 3 contested balls firmly in his hands (yes, I said it) in his hands and he hasn't caught one of them. Move on to Austin or this offense is done.

Reactions: DieHard_Irish
They need to get Austin up to speed ASAP at that boundary WR position. Mckinley has had 3 contested balls firmly in his hands (yes, I said it) in his hands and he hasn't caught one of them. Move on to Austin or this offense is done.
Yep. Lenzy has been a big disappointment so far this year too. He was looking like a young Golden Tate last year.

Where is the transfer from Northwestern....at least they taught him how to catch before the transfer!

You can blame Book all you want, but its clear, we have no receivers, certainly no go to receiver. No separation, and no fight for the ball. Better figure something out

Lenzy can get open on these DB's, but Ian Book has a noodle arm and doesn't have the confidence to throw to the field, which is why he's always looking for the boundary WR. Austin is clearly still on some kind of "pitch count" but that needs to end ASAP. Mckinley is a depth player that is coming down to Earth after playing well last week.

Austin, Lenzy, Mayer, Tremble and Williams are the guys that need to be used in the passing game.

Book won’t look to The field ever .... killed chase 2 years ago ... you had a nfl stud you couldn’t get the ball to because of book

Lenzy can get open on these DB's, but Ian Book has a noodle arm and doesn't have the confidence to throw to the field, which is why he's always looking for the boundary WR. Austin is clearly still on some kind of "pitch count" but that needs to end ASAP. Mckinley is a depth player that is coming down to Earth after playing well last week.

Austin, Lenzy, Mayer, Tremble and Williams are the guys that need to be used in the passing game.
This this this

Linebacker play is a liability.

Their option defense was terrible against Florida State too... Lack of discipline by JOK there. You have to take the QB and blow him the hell up. It's the safety's job to run the alley and tackle the RB on the pitch.

Reactions: VTND
Can we all agree ND maybe good but they are certainly not great. The three teams ahead of them in the polls would be rolling at this point. I don’t know what will happen but this game has all the earmarks of an upset.

Their option defense was terrible against Florida State too... Lack of discipline by JOK there. You have to take the QB and blow him the hell up. It's the safety's job to run the alley and tackle the RB on the pitch.
Don’t think they teach that!

Completely agree. To make matters worse they can’t commit to a linebacker pair. Basically means that this type of play will continue

Nd needs to find a buck LB... Marist and Simon are just playing in quicksand and don’t know who they have

Can we all agree ND maybe good but they are certainly not great. The three teams ahead of them in the polls would be rolling at this point. I don’t know what will happen but this game has all the earmarks of an upset.
No. This is a Great program!

Objectively, there should be 3 or 4 more ahead of them and as many as 5 or 6 ahead of them once the B10 starts.

Reactions: tkirish
I'm not worked up one bit, I pretty much stopped caring about the results of ND games after the playoff loss to Clemson. If they win, fine. If they lose, whatever. It has no real impact on me either way anymore.
It’s exactly the way I feel most weeks during the season. 2011 Michigan and again in 2019 has me rarely caring.

games like this is why I always say , one game at a time. You just never know.

this can’t be acceptable play calling and personnel grouping .... either Ben or Javon or both always in.... Moronic

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT