ADVERTISEMENT

Closing the gap?

Minchey was a Frosh

Carr didnt arrive yet

Knight is 25

Bad take
They did say recruiting at an elite level. They have been here three years and got

Minchey
Cj carr
Deuce

He's also brought in Sam Hartman and Leonard.

The poster above had the absolute right take in the MF is absolutely recruiting at a high level at QB

Why did he fail at michigan for 6 years until he created a huge cheating system to provide significant advantage?
Not winning the national championship does not equal failing. He has done really well and then had a perfect storm come together and won a title without having the best or 2nd best or third best or 4th best or whatever best talent. He did amazing things at Stanford. He won in a league with unmatched parity, i.e., the NFL.

I do think we are closing the gap. The portal is helping ND and while it also helps Alabama etc. it hurts them I think more. Coaching I think has been a bigger issue for ND and while I love MF as a human being the jury is still out regarding game day coaching. To be fair he is learning on the job, something ND should not have to settle for. Is this the year it all comes together? Soft schedule....run the table.....better assistants.....next year hopefully one of the young QB's wins the job...or heck some new great transfer comes in? Sure...it's possible and I am hoping for it but I am not in love with what college football has become.
What coach doesn’t learn on the job? Not one that I would want.

Use a different term. If you think a coach is inexperienced or unqualified, say it.

They did say recruiting at an elite level. They have been here three years and got

Minchey
Cj carr
Deuce

He's also brought in Sam Hartman and Leonard.

The poster above had the absolute right take in the MF is absolutely recruiting at a high level at QB
Yeah. And the guy I r3sponded to said he was scratching good head at us recruiting better at QB.

Obviously we are

Reactions: mirer03
Great coach. One of the 10 best in the world.

Won at San Diego, Stanford, San Francisco, Michigan

You could make the argument he's top 5 in football college and pro
3 bad seasons 1 great season at stanford

All average or bad seasons until cheating at michigan

3 bad seasons 1 great season at stanford

All average or bad seasons until cheating at michigan
3 bad seasons, dumb comment again

They were 1 and 11 the year before he got there. Dumpster fire

He improved in wins each of his 4 years there and his last season he went 12 and 1 and won the Orange Bowl, at Stanford

Amazing turnaround

Michigan won 5 games years before he got there. 10 wins in his first year

Hes a great coach in pro and college

Reactions: Fightingirish595

He improved in wins each of his 4 years there and his last season he went 12 and 1 and won the Orange Bowl, at Stanford

Amazing turnaround

Sounds like he must have slept on the floor in your bedroom

Amazing turnaround

Not sure why it’s so hard for some folks

Yes they are. JJ McCarthy is going to go in rounds 1 or 2. Hartman will go 6th to undrafted.

Wilson is far better than any WR we had this year
It is hard to determine draft status, but there are at least five QB’s that will go ahead of him. This is going to be a very good draft for QB’s. The second round might be a stretch unless it is late. I do not see to many teams drafting a QB in the second round unless they are convinced he will start to compound the situation there is only one QB on the field at a time limiting draft status.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT