ADVERTISEMENT

Can NIL be fixed?

Lol. Don’t use words you can’t pronounce. Reading comprehension. I didn’t say it was illegal.
You are such an idiot.

Weasels like you will claim that betting is illegal, ergo the way to legalize wagering is to route the wager through Las Vegas, Reno, etc., etc.., thus legitimizing the wager and preventing the loser from reneging under the pretext of wagering being illegal in his resident state.

You’re clueless !

You are such an idiot.

Weasels like you will claim that betting is illegal, ergo the way to legalize wagering is to route the wager through Las Vegas, Reno, etc., etc.., thus legitimizing the wager and preventing the loser from reneging under the pretext of wagering being illegal in his resident state.

You’re clueless !
And you keep spinning. You claimed I said it was illegal; I didn’t. You then allege I will say it’s illegal….what? I didn’t say anything about protecting the wager.

you are exposed.

And you keep spinning. You claimed I said it was illegal; I didn’t. You then allege I will say it’s illegal….what? I didn’t say anything about protecting the wager.

you are exposed.
Cite where I stated that you claimed it was illegal.

I see one of the problems, you can’t read with the slightest degree of comprehension !

Cite where I stated that you claimed it was illegal.

I see one of the problems, you can’t read with the slightest degree of comprehension !
The best thing about these threads are how you get exposed. 6 posts above you suggest that I commented on legality of a bet in Vegas. And your time between posts was precious, as you scurried around Google to try to figure it out. Which Jimmy played rugby? Cmon big shot

Time is up….again

see you lurking, guess you can’t find that item. Nor did you mention something about those guys that would demonstrate inside knowledge

thx for trying out

The best thing about these threads are how you get exposed. 6 posts above you suggest that I commented on legality of a bet in Vegas. And your time between posts was precious, as you scurried around Google to try to figure it out. Which Jimmy played rugby? Cmon big shot

I was crystal clear, I stated that:​

WEASELS ”LIKE” YOU CLAIM IT‘S illegal.”

I never said that “YOU” said it was illegal, I was clear in saying that it was “WEASELS LIKE YOU !”​

Evidently you have no reading comprehension skills.

But I am glad that you referenced that post, now go back and have somebody who knows how to read, read it to you, and then have them explain it to you.

Saying “Weasels like you” is distinctly different from saying “you”

You’re really dumb …. In addition to being a weasel !​

Jimmy Dunne didn’t play rugby​

Last edited:
As to your absurd “timing” issue, unlike you I have other things to do and other people to text and email.

I get to your posts when I get to your posts, and certainly not based on your time table, you’re a nobody and just not significant enough for me to rush to answer your questions

The NCAA has no control over NIL.

Tonight I had dinner with a fellow who has a child attending a major football power.
He’s also a significant donor to that school.
He was just asked to join a committee being formed to “study” NIL and “formulate” plans to deal with NIL.

The concern regarding NIL’s impact on football is ubiquitous!
That's my layman's understanding. That's why all this talk about how we're just going to impose new rules, and take the power back from the greedy players is just more nonsense. Pretty much just fantasy world shit.

But nevertheless the NCAA, when they grudgingly threw together this little NIL arrangement, post their shock ignominious defeat at the hands of the firmly right-leaning SCOTUS, which they pretty much had no choice but to acquiesce to.... Once again being the planation-style scumbag inveterate exploiters that they are, impotently declared that the players could only make any money in the least lucrative possible fashion, a demand that they have, now, zero power or legal right to insist on.... And so all these reactionary, atavistic fans are holding out hope that the NCAA will be able to restore power to the slave states as it were.....

But it just ain't happening! That's why they're not doing shit to stop anything, and why all these schools are flouting their not worth the paper it's written on little rules and regs so flagrantly. And now they're playing their last card, begging our corrupt federal legislature to do the deed for them somehow. And maybe they can override the power of the courts....

As to your absurd “timing” issue, unlike you I have other things to do and other people to text and email.

I get to your posts when I get to your posts, and certainly not based on your time table, you’re a nobody and just not significant enough for me to rush to answer your questions
Lol, one can see when you are online …didn’t your donor friend share that with you as well?

and yet you continue to answer all of us nobodies and try to bet ….wait for it….$10k!!!!!

I was crystal clear, I stated that:​

WEASELS ”LIKE” YOU CLAIM IT‘S illegal.”

I never said that “YOU” said it was illegal, I was clear in saying that it was “WEASELS LIKE YOU !”​

Evidently you have no reading comprehension skills.

But I am glad that you referenced that post, now go back and have somebody who knows how to read, read it to you, and then have them explain it to you.

Saying “Weasels like you” is distinctly different from saying “you”

You’re really dumb …. In addition to being a weasel !​

Jimmy Dunne didn’t play rugby​

Lol, I asked you which Jimmy played rugby…not about Jimmy Dunne

waiting for your next chapter about the donor under federal protection

Lol, one can see when you are online …didn’t your donor friend share that with you as well?

and yet you continue to answer all of us nobodies and try to bet ….wait for it….$10k!!!!!
Why not $ 10,000 ? I want you to pay a dear price for your arrogance.

You are aware that I have an IPad, IPhone and computers that I use almost simultaneously, right ?

There are only three James (Jimmy’s) on the BOT, I couldn’t care less as to who plays rugby, but I know for a fact that it’s not Jimmy Dunne.

Who plays rugby is irrelevant, like you.

It must be difficult for you to go through life being so jealous of others ….. and especially me !

it’s so pathetic and sad.

I hope that you can overcome your envy complex !

Why not $ 10,000 ? I want you to pay a dear price for your arrogance.

You are aware that I have an IPad, IPhone and computers that I use almost simultaneously, right ?
Posh that is so cool. One to Google, one for Wiki, one to create on this message board

There are only three James (Jimmy’s) on the BOT, I couldn’t care less as to who plays rugby, but I know for a fact that it’s not Jimmy Dunne.

Who plays rugby is irrelevant, like you.
I know you wanted so bad to say you knew them, so I ensured you couldn’t, or you would have answered my questions correctly. But will give you a C for your usage of Google

I know you wanted so bad to say you knew them, so I ensured you couldn’t, or you would have answered my questions correctly. But will give you a C for your usage of Google
Would playing golf with Jimmy Dunne count as knowing him ?
We know each other very well.

So like the loser you are you struck out again !

You still cutting his lawn? He says you do good work
It pays incredibly well

And it’s not a lawn, it’s a golf course !

Probably best for you to lick your wounds and slink away with your tail between your legs

Lol this is the same guy that said he knows Tom Brady’s dad, and a host of other very famous people. Dude needs some serious professional help. Feels like this weirdo is making all of us part of some very, very dark stuff.

Lol this is the same guy that said he knows Tom Brady’s dad, and a host of other very famous people. Dude needs some serious professional help. Feels like this weirdo is making all of us part of some very, very dark stuff.
Yup, lol. For starters- Tom Brady, the Mannings, the ND BOT, and a big donor from a big10 school, that is located east of the Mississippi, that doesn’t want his name revealed as a panel member to review NIL, because he is afraid of getting kidnapped.

Yup, lol. For starters- Tom Brady, the Mannings, the ND BOT, and a big donor from a big10 school, that is located east of the Mississippi, that doesn’t want his name revealed as a panel member to review NIL, because he is afraid of getting kidnapped.
If he does get kidnapped, I know who I would think is the prime suspect….

Reactions: BGI User 756
His best round of golf was with Bill Rafferty, also knows NFL and NBA owners, referees, ND trustees.😂

His best round of golf was with Bill Rafferty, also knows NFL and NBA owners, referees, ND trustees.😂
Not my best round of golf, my best “putting” round.
There is a difference.

My best round was a match against two new members where I had an eagle and 8 birdies and no bogies.

There is a difference.

My best round was a match against two new members where I had an eagle and 8 birdies and no bogies.
Yeah okay. So you shot a 62 then

You are a legend in your own mind

Reactions: BGI User 756
There is a difference.

How many triples? Or do you put your ball in your pocket when you hitting your fourth from 150 yards out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT