ADVERTISEMENT

Can NIL be fixed?

Not as much help as you did to say you shoot a 62 at Baltrusol
I NEVER stated that I shot 62 at Baltusrol.

You’re a moron totally lacking in reading comprehension skills.

I stated that I had my best “putting“ round at Baltusrol.

Have someone who can read explain that to you.

it’s obvious that you didn’t attend Notre Dame.

I NEVER stated that I shot 62 at Baltusrol.

You’re a moron totally lacking in reading comprehension skills.

I stated that I had my best “putting“ round at Baltusrol.

Have someone who can read explain that to you.

it’s obvious that you didn’t attend Notre Dame.
Funny how much you backtrack on previous posts. You intentionally omit details on your posts to leave impressions that you are some big shot. And we just continue to expose it….lmao

and thx for all the love this morning, I see you answered my posts from yesterday a second time.

Is Penn State East of the Mississippi and from the Big Ten ?
Ok…so you went from “major football power” to “big10”…to “east of the Mississippi” …to “PSU”…

all this secrecy is so compelling …I trust your buddy has 24/7 State Trooper protection so he doesn’t get kidnapped

And in case you missed it, you had 5 posters call you out in last 12 hours

Ok…so you went from “major football power” to “big10”…to “east of the Mississippi” …to “PSU”…

all this secrecy is so compelling …I trust your buddy has 24/7 State Trooper protection so he doesn’t get kidnapped

And in case you missed it, you had 5 posters call you out in last 12 hours
If you had a brain you would know that the order was:
major football power
east of the Mississippi
Big 10
PSU

Since Penn State went public with their NIL effort I have no problem revealing them as one of the schools.

So you think that Eddie Lampert or anyone and their children being kidnapped is a joke.
You’re a total moron, lacking in intelligence.

However, I am tangentially involved with the State Police.

It doesn’t matter if 5 or 50 posters called me out, everyone of them is dead wrong.
You and the other 5 posters are like the idiots who insisted that the world is flat.
Do you think that an increased number of people claiming that the world is flat, made the world flat ?

You’re a moron, incapable of intelligent thought.
In the future, have someone with a brain post for you !

Last edited:
If you had a brain you would know that the order was:
major football power
east of the Mississippi
Big 10
PSU

Since Penn State went public with their NIL effort I have no problem revealing them as one of the schools.

So you think that Eddie Lampert or anyone and their children being kidnapped is a joke.
You’re a total moron, lacking in intelligence.

However, I am tangentially involved with the State Police.

It doesn’t matter if 5 or 50 posters called me out, everyone of them is dead wrong.
You and the other 5 posters are like the idiots who insisted that the world is flat.
Do you think that an increased number of people claiming that the world is flat, made the world flat ?

You’re a moron, incapable of intelligent thought.
In the future, have someone with a brain post for you !
You get so rattled.

I captured your “unfolding release of information” and it’s intentions accurately, and as you listed above. So not sure why you regurgitated it. Another pivot

‘Penn State going public with their NIL effort’? Omg, you think you would blow the cover of PSU’s NIL program?!?! hahaha

I didn’t joke about Eddie, you brought him up. To throw more shit on your story. I sarcastically made fun of your reason for not sharing your buddy donor’s name. And you still have failed to present any compelling facts that would reveal why you not sharing the name of your dinner date (your Sunday night post) would endanger his life, which you clearly stated as a reason why you didn’t share his name.

funny thing about all other posters but you being wrong, is that they all had pretty much the same thing to say to you about your behavior. I am enjoying the continued web you weave, as now you are “tangentially involved” with the Pa State Police. Lmao

can you save us time and share your stories now, of being at the Geneva convention, signing the Treaty of Paris, and providing counsel to Mark Emmert?

Last edited:
You get so rattled.

I captured your “unfolding release of information” and it’s intentions accurately, and as you listed above. So not sure why you regurgitated it. Another pivot

‘Penn State going public with their NIL effort’? Omg, you think you would blow the cover of PSU’s NIL program?!?! hahaha

I didn’t joke about Eddie, you brought him up. To throw more shit on your story. I sarcastically made fun of your reason for not sharing your buddy donor’s name. And you still have failed to present any compelling facts that would reveal why you not sharing the name of your dinner date (your Sunday night post) would endanger his life, which you clearly stated as a reason why you didn’t share his name.

funny thing about all other posters but you being wrong, is that they all had pretty much the same thing to say to you about your behavior. I am enjoying the continued web you weave, as now you are “tangentially involved” with the Pa State Police. Lmao

can you save us time and share your stories now, of being at the Geneva convention, signing the Treaty of Paris, and providing counsel to Mark Emmert?
I’m not rattled in the least, you don’t have the IQ to rattle me.

You really are beyond stupid and it’s obvious that you’re not only lacking in reading comprehension skills, but incapable of deductive reasoning as well.

That you can’t connect the dots speaks to your lack of intelligence!

At dinner, the fellow sitting to my left brought up Eddie Lambert’s kidnapping.
My friend, who was sitting to my right, participated in the conversation.
His home has ample, if not a significant amount of security elements.
Why do you think that is you moron.

I NEVER said the “PA” State Police you idiot, can’t you read ?
You really are stupid !

I‘m involved in a foundation that raises money to provide for the educational needs of children of State Police officers slain in the line of duty.

What charitable activities, fund raising and donations do you give to charity you worthless tool ?

Go back down into your parents basement you underachieving loser !

I’m not rattled in the least, you don’t have the IQ to rattle me.

You really are beyond stupid and it’s obvious that you’re not only lacking in reading comprehension skills, but incapable of deductive reasoning as well.

That you can’t connect the dots speaks to your lack of intelligence!

At dinner, the fellow sitting to my left brought up Eddie Lambert’s kidnapping.
My friend, who was sitting to my right, participated in the conversation.
His home has ample, if not a significant amount of security elements.
Why do you think that is you moron.

I NEVER said the “PA” State Police you idiot, can’t you read ?
You really are stupid !

I‘m involved in a foundation that raises money to provide for the educational needs of children of State Police officers slain in the line of duty.

What charitable activities, fund raising and donations do you give to charity you worthless tool ?

Go back down into your parents basement you underachieving loser !
^ says he is not rattled…lmao

ADVERTISEMENT