ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Kelly offensive genius

More like ND the university is a football fraud when claiming they want to field a championship caliber team.

Thanks guys. If more bozos will use this thread to post it will make my life a lot easier. Last I checked, Brian Kelly didn't fumble the ball either time. Other than that, the Irish offense is having its way.

Thanks guys. If more bozos will use this thread to post it will make my life a lot easier. Last I checked, Brian Kelly didn't fumble the ball either time. Other than that, the Irish offense is having its way.

Wow a 7 point half now qualifies as the offense having its way and yet I'm the one being called a bozo.

Brian Kelly is to defense what Bob Davie was to offense when he was at nd.

As I recall, when Davie became head coach he hired Jim coletto from Purdue--purdue mind you, perdu means lost in French--to run his offense. Bvg is the Jim coletto of the defensive world. I believe Van gorder means sieve in French.

Brian Kelly is to defense what Bob Davie was to offense when he was at nd.

As I recall, when Davie became head coach he hired Jim coletto from Purdue--purdue mind you, perdu means lost in French--to run his offense. Bvg is the Jim coletto of the defensive world. I believe Van gorder means sieve in French.
It means load of shit in any other language

I think our first clue that Kelly wasn't an offensive genius was when it took him 2 years to learn how to get plays in from the sideline. Big red flag right there.

I don't understand why anyone is surprised. Brian Kelly is the Joe Tiller of Notre Dame. 2012 was his high water mark. Good, not great by any means.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT