ADVERTISEMENT

Bodi?

IrishInOntario

I've posted how many times?
Feb 21, 2009
Has your guy, The Donald, gone insane my man? American citizens are now "Sons of bitches" and should be fired for expressing an opinion? Is this friggen China, under Mao? Are the American servicemen and women who I routinely work with who fully support the rights of these players (in fact they fight for it) to express their opinion also "Sons of bitches" because they have an opinion, Donnie? Big talk from a coward who hides behind an army of Secret Service Agents who are obligated to protect him... If he was ever alone with one of those "Sons of bitches" anyone of them would rip his arms off and beat him lifeless with them. What an absolute coward.

First, our Prime Minister puckers to a court and obliges paying off a terrorist who acted against his own country, which was utterly despicable... Then your guy responds with the type of idiocy that only a guy spewing reality tv lines ("you're fired") could muster... We're screwed. We literally have monkeys in charge. Shit flinging, knit picking, monkeys.... Good God.

Received this text message from a very good friend of mine who is an active duty corpsman with the marine corps and a proud Rebublican... In response to Trump's comments about NFL players.

"That is what happens when we elect someone who has never struggled a day in his life. Completely entitled and out of touch with reality. Man, I don't go to work every day to protect the same set of values that guy has. Donald Trump may be our president by law, but that guy is not my leader. I almost wish I had voted Clinton. Excuse me while I go shower, twice".

What say you Bodi?

Has your guy, The Donald, gone insane my man? American citizens are now "Sons of bitches" and should be fired for expressing an opinion? Is this friggen China, under Mao? Are the American servicemen and women who I routinely work with who fully support the rights of these players (in fact they fight for it) to express their opinion also "Sons of bitches" because they have an opinion, Donnie? Big talk from a coward who hides behind an army of Secret Service Agents who are obligated to protect him... If he was ever alone with one of those "Sons of bitches" anyone of them would rip his arms off and beat him lifeless with them. What an absolute coward.

First, our Prime Minister puckers to a court and obliges paying off a terrorist who acted against his own country, which was utterly despicable... Then your guy responds with the type of idiocy that only a guy spewing reality tv lines ("you're fired") could muster... We're screwed. We literally have monkeys in charge. Shit flinging, knit picking, monkeys.... Good God.

Received this text message from a very good friend of mine who is an active duty corpsman with the marine corps and a proud Rebublican... In response to Trump's comments about NFL players.

"That is what happens when we elect someone who has never struggled a day in his life. Completely entitled and out of touch with reality. Man, I don't go to work every day to protect the same set of values that guy has. Donald Trump may be our president by law, but that guy is not my leader. I almost wish I had voted Clinton. Excuse me while I go shower, twice".

What say you Bodi?
This!!!

I work for a large company. I'm never allowed to state my opinion. I'm vanilla. When I retire, I will not be vanilla. Trump is correct. They represent their employer when they have the uniform on. They do not represent themselves. Like me, I represent my company 24x7.

I 100% agree with free speech. It's our right. People died for you to have that right. You do not have that right at work. Simple.

I work for a large company. I'm never allowed to state my opinion. I'm vanilla. When I retire, I will not be vanilla. Trump is correct. They represent their employer when they have the uniform on. They do not represent themselves. Like me, I represent my company 24x7.

I 100% agree with free speech. It's our right. People died for you to have that right. You do not have that right at work. Simple.
You couldn't t be more wrong. Perhaps your employer prohibits such action. The NFL does not.all workplaces are not the same. Who do you work for North Korea ?

I'm sure Jerry jones or Arthur Blank would beg to differ. If your in a uniform, you are representing your company.

It would be like a FedEx driver Neil ING at every package delivery. In uni, your are the company.

Like drug testing or finger printing. At work, you are the company.

If you want to Neil during the anthem at home in your living room go for it. It's a simple solution. Tell them to stay in the locker room if they want to Take a knee.

Reactions: rgc7
I'm sure Jerry jones or Arthur Blank would beg to differ. If your in a uniform, you are representing your company.

It would be like a FedEx driver Neil ING at every package delivery. In uni, your are the company.

Like drug testing or finger printing. At work, you are the company.
Are you thick ? It's not a dictatorship. The owners don't make the rules. It's called collective bargaining.

Reactions: Quest4Twelve
If you want to Neil during the anthem at home in your living room go for it. It's a simple solution. Tell them to stay in the locker room if they want to Take a knee.
Absolutely nothing prohibits them from kneeling. You don't have to like it but my goodness don't make things up. Deal with it.

How then do you relate that to the myriad of servicemen and women who are actively serving your country, while simultaneously supporting the rights of these NFL players?

Should the men and women who spend hours, days and months away from their lives one's and who may someday sacrifice everything to uphold the values and beliefs of your nation, be silenced because they choose to support the Constitution the fight for rather than the shit flinging monkey who is interpreting it?... I'd love to see the players of the NFL unite with their considerable resources and start a very public lawsuit against Donald Trump, worth millions, for defamation of character as he claimed that anyone who who kneels during the anthem is a "Son of a bitch"... I'm the furthest thing from soft, but I'd like to see his ego take a huge hit and his pocket books as well. The single most devisive "leader" I've ever seen.

There are nearly 400 million of you perfectly decent, mostly intelligent people and you chose that guy as your leader? Our guy may me soft and a coward at times, but at least he's proud of his own people. Donald loves Donald. Could give zero shits about any other American.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quest4Twelve
I'm fine with people kneeling but I think they're idiots... everyone has the right to free speech but it can be used against you by your employers. If you don't live the values and culture of your workplace they should terminate you. If I protested at work I would be gone, especially protesting our flag. Only 300,000 employees at my company.

I'm fine if the NFL allows players to kneel or if the NFL fires players that kneel. It's their decision, trump voiced his opinion on what the NFL owners should do and that's fine too. I will though choose to believe the players kneeling are morons as they have no clue what they are kneeling for.

I'm fine with people kneeling but I think they're idiots... everyone has the right to free speech but it can be used against you by your employers. If you don't live the values and culture of your workplace they should terminate you. If I protested at work I would be gone, especially protesting our flag. Only 300,000 employees at my company.

I'm fine if the NFL allows players to kneel or if the NFL fires players that kneel. It's their decision, trump voiced his opinion on what the NFL owners should do and that's fine too. I will though choose to believe the players kneeling are morons as they have no clue what they are kneeling for.
Because you don't agree you claim they are not knowledgeable about the issues ? Any proof behind your claim ?

How then do you relate that to the myriad of servicemen and women who are actively serving your country, while simultaneously supporting the rights of these NFL players?

Should the men and women who spend hours, days and months away from their lives one's and who may someday sacrifice everything to uphold the values and beliefs of your nation, be silenced because they choose to support the Constitution the fight for rather than the shit flinging monkey who is interpreting it?... I'd love to see the players of the NFL unite with their considerable resources and start a very public lawsuit against Donald Trump, worth millions, for defamation of character as he claimed that anyone who who kneels during the anthem is a "Son of a bitch"... I'm the furthest thing from soft, but I'd like to see his ego take a huge hit and his pocket books as well. The single most devisive "leader" I've ever seen.

There are nearly 400 million of you perfectly decent, mostly intelligent people and you chose that guy as your leader? Our guy may me soft and a coward at times, but at least he's proud of his own people. Donald loves Donald. Could give zero shits about any other American.

The majority of the American voters did not vote for Trump.

Reactions: benko's army
Because you don't agree you claim they are not knowledgeable about the issues ? Any proof behind your claim ?

Statistics show the "issues" they are protesting about aren't issues. Every see any of the NFL players using statistics when discussing their protests? Nope, because there are none to support them. Want to protest something statistically relevant. Protest the poverty issues and violent crime issues and where they take place.

As a favourite sportscaster here in Canada Bob McCowan always says is let's get rid of the anthem at games. I do not disagree and my daughter actually sings the anthem at sporting events. Then again I think if they did once people left school they may forget the words!

Grr...I shouldn't reply as it's non-football but I will. Here is the biggest thing wrong with 45. Everything he does/says is based on being popular and not necessarily being correct. I think that is more scary than labeling him a "white supremacist" which i don't agree. He's dense, entitled and out of touch. I'm guessing he has daddy issues but what do I know.

"Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a bitch off the field right now, out, he's fired. He's fired,'" Trump said. "You know, some owner is going to do that. He's going to say, 'That guy that disrespects our flag, he's fired.' And that owner, they don't know it [but] they'll be the most popular person in this country."

As a favourite sportscaster here in Canada Bob McCowan always says is let's get rid of the anthem at games. I do not disagree and my daughter actually sings the anthem at sporting events. Then again I think if they did once people left school they may forget the words!
I'd be good with that. Until then you need to respect your employer or get a new job

Statistics show the "issues" they are protesting about aren't issues. Every see any of the NFL players using statistics when discussing their protests? Nope, because there are none to support them. Want to protest something statistically relevant. Protest the poverty issues and violent crime issues and where they take place.
That's not an answer. That's a dodge of the question.

That's not an answer. That's a dodge of the question.
I'll try again. They're not knowledgeable because they are NOT issues. If they were knowledgeable they would know statistics show police kill a higher proportion of whites as compared to minorities as a percentage of violent crimes. They would also know a law is a law even if you don't agree with it.

Is there noise about the NBA/NFL disciplining players for kneeling? As far as I know there are such things called player unions and I'm sure the owners don't want to steep into that.

Is there noise about the NBA/NFL disciplining players for kneeling? As far as I know there are such things called player unions and I'm sure the owners don't want to steep into that.

It's why players haven't been fired but kap is out. These kneeing morons better not become a free agent or they'll be gone then too. That's why kap is gone. No union to support you when you aren't on a team or under contract. Or you better be really really good.

What infuriates me is that Trump is such an incredible pussy that he whines and cries foul when people thinks he should lose his job, but because he'd get his ass kicked in any real confrontation he uses his very large social platform to suggest that others should lose their livelihoods. Think about that. The President of the United States openly lobbying the NFL to terminate the employment of law abiding American citizens. What a bitch move... I'm not even angry that he's devisive. I'm angry that he's a complete coward who happens to hold a significant position of power. How anyone could have an ounce of respect for somebody with such questionable ethics and openly awful morals is beyond me.

Disgusting excuse for a human.

Big talk from a coward who hides

President Trump is Commander in Chief for EVERY member currently in our Armed Service. Whatever they may think. If this is what they say of think of him, they should act like men and resign immediately.

POTUS is standing up for our men in uniform. REAL uniform. Not these ignorant fools throwing around a ball playing a boys game. High School is over.

What infuriates me is that Trump is a such an incredible pussy that he whines and cries foul when people thinks he should lose his job, but because he'd get his ass kicked in any real confrontation he uses his very large social platform to suggest that other a should lose their livelihoods. ..for a human.

Because of the men your friends are disrespecting you can say this drivel without being taken out back and shot in the head.

IIO...simply put, our process resulted in the election of a man who craves attention, who thinks swirling chaos presents opportunity, and one who has no ideological or moral compass. His swagger and bluntness were attractive after eight years of Obama's out of touch agenda, and administration abuses, and the never ending excuses. It was in fact the year for an outsider, and unfortunately from my perspective, Trump was the man who carried that mantel best. I fully understand why people voted for him, both in support of conservative policy and frank talk, as well as anti Hillary and establishment. I understand the appeal for all of us disgusted with the last twenty years of leadership, or lack thereof. What I don't understand is his supporters sticking up for him when he says or tweets something stupid or ignorant or repulsive or at odds with our American values. I applaud many of the things he has done, from his Supreme Court appointment to his stance on DACA, etc... but his egomaniac tweet tantrums are an embarrassment for the office of the President, and he at times is shameful. Where are the Statesmen/women?

Reactions: NDIRISH53
Screw these miscreants. These skells want to take a knee? Destroy the NFL with its ratings. Destroy everything, I live in NYC nothing new to see here. Maybe throw the NFL into Gary Indiana heap or Detroit or Compton LA

Reactions: Bodizephax and rgc7

Some may. I can easily remember my HS alma mater decades after singing it last though. I think the National Anthem would be fine.

It's why players haven't been fired but kap is out. These kneeing morons better not become a free agent or they'll be gone then too. That's why kap is gone. No union to support you when you aren't on a team or under contract. Or you better be really really good.
His skill set in proportion to the distraction his signing would cause is why he's unemployed. No more no less.

President Trump is Commander in Chief for EVERY member currently in our Armed Service. Whatever they may think. If this is what they say of think of him, they should act like men and resign immediately.

POTUS is standing up for our men in uniform. REAL uniform. Not these ignorant fools throwing around a ball playing a boys game. High School is over.
Did you share that sentiment went President Obama was in office?

You desperately need a class in labor history along with one in collective bargaining.

He s a dope. He said NFL ratings were down because people were watching him instead. I didn't t know his rounds of golf were broadcasted globally.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT