ADVERTISEMENT

Bodi?

He s a dope. He said NFL ratings were down because people were watching him instead. I didn't t know his rounds of golf were broadcasted globally.
See I agree that him saying people are watching him is dumb... should have just said ratings are way down... fact... if it wasn't for fantasy football they would be doing terrible... fact... a lot of people don't want to support these morons kneeling

The cowards are these fools on the field who have never worked a day in their lives at a real job. They are disrespecting the men and women who gave their lives for the right to say whatever you want. Those soldiers can't speak anymore. They're dead. So @POTUS speaks for them.

Speaking of a pu**y, the PM of canada has a mouth that clearly resembles a vag*na. And my gaydar says at least 70% chance d*ck has crossed those lips of his.

I work for a Fortune
Are you thick ? It's not a dictatorship. The owners don't make the rules. It's called collective bargaining.

Not thick, I respect my company. What I represent is what I represent. What my company represents is what they represent.

I do not mix my views with my company views. If Colin worked in the mines in S IL where I did I doubt anyone who saw him knee would care

He represents his company in uniform. I guess if you went to McDonalds with your Hillary shirt and a worker spit on you it's ok. Doubtful. That worker is fired as they are in uniform and represent the company. However, if on his way home from work at the gas station that happens or different. He is off work and no longer represents the company. At a game, on camera, in uniform your represent the opinions of the owner.

Last edited:
Has your guy, The Donald, gone insane my man? American citizens are now "Sons of bitches" and should be fired for expressing an opinion? Is this friggen China, under Mao? Are the American servicemen and women who I routinely work with who fully support the rights of these players (in fact they fight for it) to express their opinion also "Sons of bitches" because they have an opinion, Donnie? Big talk from a coward who hides behind an army of Secret Service Agents who are obligated to protect him... If he was ever alone with one of those "Sons of bitches" anyone of them would rip his arms off and beat him lifeless with them. What an absolute coward.

First, our Prime Minister puckers to a court and obliges paying off a terrorist who acted against his own country, which was utterly despicable... Then your guy responds with the type of idiocy that only a guy spewing reality tv lines ("you're fired") could muster... We're screwed. We literally have monkeys in charge. Shit flinging, knit picking, monkeys.... Good God.

Received this text message from a very good friend of mine who is an active duty corpsman with the marine corps and a proud Rebublican... In response to Trump's comments about NFL players.

"That is what happens when we elect someone who has never struggled a day in his life. Completely entitled and out of touch with reality. Man, I don't go to work every day to protect the same set of values that guy has. Donald Trump may be our president by law, but that guy is not my leader. I almost wish I had voted Clinton. Excuse me while I go shower, twice".

What say you Bodi?

i a
Has your guy, The Donald, gone insane my man? American citizens are now "Sons of bitches" and should be fired for expressing an opinion? Is this friggen China, under Mao? Are the American servicemen and women who I routinely work with who fully support the rights of these players (in fact they fight for it) to express their opinion also "Sons of bitches" because they have an opinion, Donnie? Big talk from a coward who hides behind an army of Secret Service Agents who are obligated to protect him... If he was ever alone with one of those "Sons of bitches" anyone of them would rip his arms off and beat him lifeless with them. What an absolute coward.

First, our Prime Minister puckers to a court and obliges paying off a terrorist who acted against his own country, which was utterly despicable... Then your guy responds with the type of idiocy that only a guy spewing reality tv lines ("you're fired") could muster... We're screwed. We literally have monkeys in charge. Shit flinging, knit picking, monkeys.... Good God.

Received this text message from a very good friend of mine who is an active duty corpsman with the marine corps and a proud Rebublican... In response to Trump's comments about NFL players.

"That is what happens when we elect someone who has never struggled a day in his life. Completely entitled and out of touch with reality. Man, I don't go to work every day to protect the same set of values that guy has. Donald Trump may be our president by law, but that guy is not my leader. I almost wish I had voted Clinton. Excuse me while I go shower, twice".

What say you Bodi?

Hey, man, you don't talk to the Donald. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "Do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you"... I mean I'm... no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man! I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas...

Donald Trump is the man !!

i a

Hey, man, you don't talk to the Donald. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "Do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you"... I mean I'm... no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man! I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas...

Donald Trump is the man !!
Our resident poet, Rudyard Bodi!

Reactions: HarlemIrish
The cowards are these fools on the field who have never worked a day in their lives at a real job. They are disrespecting the men and women who gave their lives for the right to say whatever you want. Those soldiers can't speak anymore. They're dead. So @POTUS speaks for them.

Speaking of a pu**y, the PM of canada has a mouth that clearly resembles a vag*na. And my gaydar says at least 70% chance d*ck has crossed those lips of his.

This is hilarious. Trust me, I'm no fan of Justin Trudeau, not even close..some of his policies make me sick. That said, he would make Donald Trump his bitch in any kind of altercation. The guy actually takes care of himself. While Donald is crushing KFC on Airforce One, Justin actually gets in the gym. He'd feed Donald his dentures and spit on him while he lay bleeding... I'll have to find the article where George St. Pierre talks about how Justin actually got in the gym and he was shocked at the fact that for a politician, he held his own and didn't shy away from contact in the least.

I work for a Fortune

Not thick, I respect my company. What I represent is what I represent. What my company represents is what they represent.

I do not mix my views with my company views. If Colin worked in the mines in S IL where I did I doubt anyone who saw him knee would care

He represents his company in uniform. I guess if you went to McDonalds with your Hillary shirt and a worker spit on you it's ok. Doubtful. That worker is fired as they are in uniform and represent the company. However, if on his way home from work at the gas station that happens or different. He is off work and no longer represents the company. At a game, on camera, in uniform your represent the opinions of the owner.
You just refuse to get it. The players are not in violation of any workplace rules or regulations. Period.

I work for a Fortune

Owners today are condemning 45s remarks.

I'll take the same age Donald Trump all day long. But you're funny. Donald would train with his friend Mike T if needed. DJT would have 6 inches and 60 pounds on your little girl. You should never question our president.

I'll take Justin in St. Pierre's camp against Trump (at age) in any camp you want for him. That dude seems like the most unathletic person I've ever seen. I'd put $1000 on his ass getting dusted :)

I'll take the same age Donald Trump all day long. But you're funny. Donald would train with his friend Mike T if needed. DJT would have 6 inches and 60 pounds on your little girl. You should never question our president.
Why not ? He s a dope.

That dude seems like the most unathletic person I've ever seen. I'd put $1000 on his ass getting dusted

His official golf handicap is 2.8. At 70 years old. I suppose you don't count golf as a sport anymore? I'm done with this. I want to watch the game.

Last edited:
You just refuse to get it. The players are not in violation of any workplace rules or regulations. Period.

Your correct but the owner is also watching his "Brand" destroyed. Ratings & attendance are down. Plus most CEO's are proud of America. They realize through hard work that you can make something in this great Captalist country. But have at it and ruin it. Just be another thing ruined by the unwashed & ill informed

Reactions: rgc7
It looks as though IIO is auditioning for a job at ESPN. This whole topic is way too funny to be taken even slightly serious. All I know it's a great day to be an Irish fan. Things are trending up.

I'm clearly trolling at points in this thread. That said, I do think Trump is a punk. He undoubtedly is soft and has a delicate ego. He dishes it out, but has no ability to absord the kind of vitriol he unleashes on others. We don't need to argue about it, but I'm not going to back down from my opinion that he's a narcicisitc coward.

Reactions: echowaker
I love this thread ! It is funny because I have not been talking politics for a while and I have not been watching any political news at all.
Just when I thought I was out I get pulled back in !! The economy and stock market and job creation has been great. Trump is the best President we have had in my lifetime.

I'm clearly trolling at points in this thread. That said, I do think Trump is a punk. He undoubtedly is soft and has a delicate ego. He dishes it out, but has no ability to absord the kind of vitriol he unleashes on others. We don't need to argue about it, but I'm not going to back down from my opinion that he's a narcicisitc coward.
Come on man. You want to be taken seriously as an analyst then you come up with comments like this? How does comments about NFL athletes even affect your daily life? To even start a topic like this on game day is just plain weird.

This is hilarious. Trust me, I'm no fan of Justin Trudeau, not even close..some of his policies make me sick. That said, he would make Donald Trump his bitch in any kind of altercation. The guy actually takes care of himself. While Donald is crushing KFC on Airforce One, Justin actually gets in the gym. He'd feed Donald his dentures and spit on him while he lay bleeding... I'll have to find the article where George St. Pierre talks about how Justin actually got in the gym and he was shocked at the fact that for a politician, he held his own and didn't shy away from contact in the least.
An altercation with Donald is through his military. Good luck there. Keep doing push-ups, and cross fit. That makes a good leader.

Companies now a day make you sign a form saying you can be removed at any time for any reason. Disrespecting culture is an easy reason for termination.!

Reactions: HarlemIrish
I'll take Justin in St. Pierre's camp against Trump (at age) in any camp you want for him. That dude seems like the most unathletic person I've ever seen. I'd put $1000 on his ass getting dusted :)
Ontario just stop. He was a very good ball player and still plays golf well. Anyone that plays golf knows the coordination needed.

Come on man. You want to be taken seriously as an analyst then you come up with comments like this? How does comments about NFL athletes even affect your daily life? To even start a topic like this on game day is just plain weird.

Post of the day!

I'm not an analyst. I'm a poster on a message board. Nobody is paying me for my opinion. That said, I go to work every day to work alongside the fine people of your Armed Forces in a united effort to ensure that us North Americans will continue to enjoy the privileges associated with having our own opinions and the ability to voice them.

Last edited:
Are you thick ? It's not a dictatorship. The owners don't make the rules. It's called collective bargaining.
These players have no respect for the men and women who died to give these players the right to play a game for profit. I will not be watching anymore NFL games or even turn espn on . No f in way. Disrespectful!

Well said !!!!!!

I work for a large company. I'm never allowed to state my opinion. I'm vanilla. When I retire, I will not be vanilla. Trump is correct. They represent their employer when they have the uniform on. They do not represent themselves. Like me, I represent my company 24x7.

I 100% agree with free speech. It's our right. People died for you to have that right. You do not have that right at work. Simple.
This.

Trump is refreshing and absolutely accurate. If these pros want to use their free speech, do it on their own time. Jerry Jones is one of the few owners who act like an employer

Fire their asses

IIO...maybe a better time for the OP would have been tomorrow. We all need to be together supporting our team in less than an hour, not fighting and bickering over Trump, Myself included!
Well said TelX

Like everything he does, Trump just made the situation worse. He is not a leader. He is a divider. He is a joke. If I were at the game today, I'd kneel too.

In prayer for my country.

IIO...simply put, our process resulted in the election of a man who craves attention, who thinks swirling chaos presents opportunity, and one who has no ideological or moral compass. His swagger and bluntness were attractive after eight years of Obama's out of touch agenda, and administration abuses, and the never ending excuses. It was in fact the year for an outsider, and unfortunately from my perspective, Trump was the man who carried that mantel best. I fully understand why people voted for him, both in support of conservative policy and frank talk, as well as anti Hillary and establishment. I understand the appeal for all of us disgusted with the last twenty years of leadership, or lack thereof. What I don't understand is his supporters sticking up for him when he says or tweets something stupid or ignorant or repulsive or at odds with our American values. I applaud many of the things he has done, from his Supreme Court appointment to his stance on DACA, etc... but his egomaniac tweet tantrums are an embarrassment for the office of the President, and he at times is shameful. Where are the Statesmen/women?
TelX

I will take Trump any day over corrupt Hillary and silver tongued Obama who pardons Chelsea manning

Look, the guy makes me cringe some time, but his body of work is refreshing and he works his ass off

TelX

I will take Trump any day over corrupt Hillary and silver tongued Obama who pardons Chelsea manning

Look, the guy makes me cringe some time, but his body of work is refreshing and he works his ass off
Ski, I agree 100%...and that pisses me off! I think the country deserves better choices. The primary process is producing bad results imo. The Republican primaries are very democratic, which I like, but there has to be some winnowing of interested participants. We're ill served having sixteen candidates and debates that are a joke with so many participating on the stage. As a result, we have sound bites and negative advertising dominating the decision process and candidates winning state primaries with only 20-25% of the vote. This is too low of support to justify winning the nomination. In contrast, we have a Democrat Party that has a rigged primary process with a large number of super delegates controlled by the establishment to make sure their candidate gets the nomination. My Sunday morning political rant!

He is narcissistic, but I don't seem him as a coward. He loves to mix it up and never backs down. Although, one could argue not locking up Hillary is acting cowardly.

Reactions: Pennick44
Like everything he does, Trump just made the situation worse. He is not a leader. He is a divider. He is a joke. If I were at the game today, I'd kneel too.

Not a leader? Divider? You're wrong. He led the conservative movement and solidified the conservative base, and kicked the living hell out of every lefty or moderate who opposed him.

Trump says what he feels, he's not afraid to take a stance. Believe or not- some people in this country still respect those ideals.

You'd rather him submit? And be PC? And just kiss everyone's butt?

Not a leader? Divider? You're wrong. He led the conservative movement and solidified the conservative base, and kicked the living hell out of every lefty or moderate who opposed him.

Trump says what he feels, he's not afraid to take a stance. Believe or not- some people in this country still respect those ideals.

You'd rather him submit? And be PC? And just kiss everyone's butt?
But after all Donnie had bone spurs and got a physical deferment from Vietnam war - he is a piece of manure and should keep his fat lips shut

But after all Donnie had bone spurs and got a physical deferment from Vietnam war - he is a piece of manure and should keep his fat lips shut
What's your point? You have to be in the service to be a tough guy or a great leader?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT