ADVERTISEMENT

BK Back at ND

raulduke_007

I've posted how many times?
Jan 5, 2010
BK took one look at the recruiting rankings & has realized he made the biggest mistake of his life. 😉

His daughter graduated today. I sure hope he didn’t make the day about him and not his daughter.

Reactions: Airzee23
Kelly is a tool. I bet not one player was excited to see him, if he even bothered talking to them. Usually that required a meeting.
Meh, I wouldnt go that far. It will take a long time to never for most ND fans to make up with BK but players especially in today's CFB culture dont take it so personal. We can think BK is a snake or tool but alot of the ND players will show him love for recruiting them to ND & helping their careers.

Reactions: chaseball
Meh, I wouldnt go that far. It will take a long time to never for most ND fans to make up with BK but players especially in today's CFB culture dont take it so personal. We can think BK is a snake or tool but alot of the ND players will show him love for recruiting them to ND & helping their careers.
👍

That's fine, ND fans are complete trash. You guys don't enter in the equation. You're squatters is all you really are. There's no matter of winning you guys over, and regaining the approval and good graces of ND's trash fanbase. That's not a thing. You're just a burden to the program. And something for all the players, coaches and administrators around the program to have to tolerate and deal with.

But yeah, I don't think the former players hate BK. They just don't, that's ridiculous. Though it is possible, given what a horror show the ND program has become generally speaking, where even the low-rent local media turned on BK, that they get a little caught up in the toxic swirl of it all.

Bottom line ND's toxic fans don't mean shit to anyone. You're just a burden, nothing more.....

It's ridiculous to say not one player. But he's definitely not a popular coach along the players and he is definitely not beloved
I don't particularly love or hate Brian Kelly. He was hired to do a job and did it pretty well. He never swore an oath of fealty to Notre Dame.

Reactions: 4-4-3
It's ridiculous to say not one player. But he's definitely not a popular coach along the players and he is definitely not beloved
Can you show us the results of the player poll that you took ?

You don’t speak for the team or each of the individual players.

He’s certainly not popular with me, but I don’t pretend to speak for any individual player or the team

The guys daughter graduated from ND. Without a doubt a proud and special day for the guy. Why can’t we just leave it at that?

Now……back to MF kicking ass, recruiting at an elite level, and leading the troops into Columbus in less than 4 months…..

Where’d you hear that from? Couple of my buddies on the team really liked him. That was during his first couple years though, so maybe it changed with time?

Where’d you hear that from? Couple of my buddies on the team really liked him. That was during his first couple years though, so maybe it changed with time?
No players really spoke out for him when he left. No players followed him when he left. I never heard them talk about him the whole time he was here like they talk about MF. He admitted himself he wasn't accessible to players during many years and had to change in 2017. Following recruiting. IB podcasts and others as well. The way he left Cincy and ND showed how much he cared about the players. They arent dumb. They know

A lot

Nobody on the team dislikes BK, or resents him. You've really reached the bottom of the proverbial barrel, just dead bottom, if you're such a miserable BK hater, that you're going to try and drag the players into your own personal squalor. Players who BK recruited and wouldn't even effin' be at ND if it wasn't for him, players who experienced some of the best years of their lives and some of the greatest football success they'll ever experience, under BK's leadership. And most importantly, regardless of anything else, players who simply do not dislike or disrespect BK. And they don't harbor any hostility for him. Done and done....

Like I said you are one seriously effed up human being if you say such a thing in public, on a message board, anywhere. And even most cretin lifer hater fans would have enough sense to not go there. Putting words in the players' mouths....

Then again some ND fans are straight-up dirt trash. And they stopped caring a long time ago.....

That's fine, ND fans are complete trash. You guys don't enter in the equation. You're squatters is all you really are. There's no matter of winning you guys over, and regaining the approval and good graces of ND's trash fanbase. That's not a thing. You're just a burden to the program. And something for all the players, coaches and administrators around the program to have to tolerate and deal with.

But yeah, I don't think the former players hate BK. They just don't, that's ridiculous. Though it is possible, given what a horror show the ND program has become generally speaking, where even the low-rent local media turned on BK, that they get a little caught up in the toxic swirl of it all.

Bottom line ND's toxic fans don't mean shit to anyone. You're just a burden, nothing more.....
So... are you NOT a ND fan then? You talk like you are separated.

So... are you NOT a ND fan then? You talk like you are separated.
No I totally am. I don't know where you're getting that from. Because I don't identify with fans like you? Come on now... But you keep groveling. That's really all you guys are good for. Just wallowing in the filth, and rolling in that dirt....

I got an idea, why don't you go hit up some of the players? Seriously, make a little youtube video. And you can get yourself a microphone and stick it in their face and put them on the spot. Ask them about BK and see what happens. Take it to the next level.....

No players really spoke out for him when he left. No players followed him when he left. I never heard them talk about him the whole time he was here like they talk about MF. He admitted himself he wasn't accessible to players during many years and had to change in 2017. Following recruiting. IB podcasts and others as well. The way he left Cincy and ND showed how much he cared about the players. They arent dumb. They know

A lot
That’s a lot of assumptions. The fact that players didn’t speak out when he left doesn’t = players not liking him. It’s also not surprising that players haven’t spoken out in favor of BK as they have with MF. Again, that doesn’t mean that they didn’t like him…maybe they just like MF more. Just go look at Cam McDaniels tweet when the news broke that BK was leaving for LSU. You’re definitely wrong on this one.

What a loser

Reactions: Airzee23 and spenna
Nobody on the team dislikes BK, or resents him. You've really reached the bottom of the proverbial barrel, just dead bottom, if you're such a miserable BK hater, that you're going to try and drag the players into your own personal squalor. Players who BK recruited and wouldn't even effin' be at ND if it wasn't for him, players who experienced some of the best years of their lives and some of the greatest football success they'll ever experience, under BK's leadership. And most importantly, regardless of anything else, players who simply do not dislike or disrespect BK. And they don't harbor any hostility for him. Done and done....

Like I said you are one seriously effed up human being if you say such a thing in public, on a message board, anywhere. And even most cretin lifer hater fans would have enough sense to not go there. Putting words in the players' mouths....

Then again some ND fans are straight-up dirt trash. And they stopped caring a long time ago.....
You Part of Kelly’s faaaaaaaaaaaaaammilly?

Reactions: Airzee23

😂 you’re such a lunatic.

That’s a lot of assumptions. The fact that players didn’t speak out when he left doesn’t = players not liking him. It’s also not surprising that players haven’t spoken out in favor of BK as they have with MF. Again, that doesn’t mean that they didn’t like him…maybe they just like MF more. Just go look at Cam McDaniels tweet when the news broke that BK was leaving for LSU. You’re definitely wrong on this one.
I disagree. I think you're definitely wrong. Oh well

And a lot of that wasnt assumption

Cam McDaniels. Damn I have t heard that name in a while.

No I totally am. I don't know where you're getting that from. Because I don't identify with fans like you? Come on now... But you keep groveling. That's really all you guys are good for. Just wallowing in the filth, and rolling in that dirt....

I got an idea, why don't you go hit up some of the players? Seriously, make a little youtube video. And you can get yourself a microphone and stick it in their face and put them on the spot. Ask them about BK and see what happens. Take it to the next level.....

“You don’t identify”. You really got the neo weirdo lingo down. Congrats. You forgot to add “toxic masculinity” which is your favorite buzz phrase. I’m guessing you are about 22. Accurate?

Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
😂 you’re such a lunatic.
I'm totally down for that. Get out there and confront some of the actual players. You won't, of course, you're just a pitiful troll, you probably never even leave the house most days....

But I would watch that shit. I want to see some dogshit BK-hating Gen-Z or millennial aged ND fan, all coked up on social-media self esteem, and take this shit to the next level. You guys are so damn cocky and you have so much swag on the message boards, you need to get out there and take it to the streets. Make it easy on yourself, start out with Chris Zorich, and maybe Mike Goolsby, that'll help break the ice. They both hate BK and are willing to say so publicly.

Then you can actually talk with some of BK's own players, and then just see what happens.... That would be awesome!

I'm totally down for that. Get out there and confront some of the actual players. You won't, of course, you're just a pitiful troll, you probably never even leave the house most days....

But I would watch that shit. I want to see some dogshit BK-hating Gen-Z or millennial aged ND fan, all coked up on social-media self esteem, and take this shit to the next level. You guys are so damn cocky and you have so much swag on the message boards, you need to get out there and take it to the streets. Make it easy on yourself, start out with Chris Zorich, and maybe Mike Goolsby, that'll help break the ice. They both hate BK and are willing to say so publicly.

Then you can actually talk with some of BK's own players, and then just see what happens.... That would be awesome!

😂 what a freak. I do hope you get banned but you’re entertaining sometimes. It’s funny seeing you bicker with literally the entire board in a daily basis.

“You don’t identify”. You really got the neo weirdo lingo down. Congrats. You forgot to add “toxic masculinity” which is your favorite buzz phrase. I’m guessing you are about 22. Accurate?
Dude, can you stop replying to me? For F's sake..... Go murder some sewer rats, or whatever a sick, freaky loser lonely troll like yourself does when the self-hatred gets a little too much to bear.

But leave me out of it, please....

Weren’t they historically good at GVSU?

Opinions from a bunch of D2 dudes who played 20 years ago don’t hold any weight here….

Right, he’s a peach. Beloved. Look, I’m not going to pretend that I didn’t like BK. He was a major upgrade. MF is a big risk. While he’s already proving we are going to be good based on his recruiting prowess, he was a big risk based on lack of experience. BK is a good program builder. I just know he’s a dink. Perhaps it’s because MF is so much more likable that people are hating on BK. Had we hired Fickell, I don’t know if people would be talking as much about BK.

Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
Weren’t they historically good at GVSU?

Opinions from a bunch of D2 dudes who played 20 years ago don’t hold any weight here….
Do you honestly think this guy knows former players from Grand Valley, former BK players, and they all have nothing to say but shit-talk about BK? Do you honestly think that's a real thing? That this obvious troll, who also claims to be married to a ND graduate, really personally knows former BK players?

Yeah, I don't think he does...... I think that's an extremely safe bet.

And yes, he won two D-2 national championships, and his successor at GV, one Chuck Martin also won D-2 titles taking over for BK, at the juggernaut program he had built at that level. So maybe there's hope for Marcus Freeman here at ND in similar circumstances....

It has nothing to do with being a good coach or not. It's did the players like him

Freeman is just so different. It’s so stark. Young, played in the NFL, nice demeanor, fit, motivated, an elite recruiter, brings his kids around, truly believes he can recruit and win it all at ND, able to connect with kids while also playing head coach, and likable. That’s why everyone hates BK. It made people realize how different they are. The program is now so different. It’s kid of weird. What it will boil down to is wins. If he wins, he’ll be the most likable guy in the world. If he loses, he’ll lose his luster quickly and BK will be idolized.

Last edited:
I don’t see Kelly ever being idolized no matter what Freeman does. Now if he won a NC and still left BD the way he did, sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT