ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest difference in the first half

Same story, different year. They just don't have the talent to beat good teams in big post season games.

If this game ends up a 2 TD+ deficit I imagine they won't have to worry about that for a while. Playoffs will not be in their future regardless of record.

Same story, different year. They just don't have the talent to beat good teams in big post season games.

If this game ends up a 2 TD+ deficit I imagine they won't have to worry about that for a while. Playoffs will not be in their future regardless of record.

Amen to no more playoffs. I can see this ending 38-3 or 38-10.

Good one troll.

The difference is way more talent on Clemson. Big game beat down again. ND should not be allowed in these games anymore. As a diehard I’m tired of the constant embarrassment.

Reactions: ZORO50
Good one troll.

Brilliant response, calling someone a "troll" is always a good way to show you have no intelligent response and just want to spout out garbage.

I've got 23 years of evidence to backup my "same story, different year" statement. You don't have to like it, doesn't mean it isn't true.

Reactions: Davey28fan
Those two calls against us, one fumble recovery and the other incomplete pass absoluely killed us,
Besides the fact that Clemson completely beat us .
I thing we bring in Wimbush the second half. What can we lose at this point ?

And I guess the the call or two at the beginning of the Alabama game in 2012 "absolutely killed us too," right?

Delusional. And pathetic.

Reactions: Davey28fan
Besides some some questionable calls by the refs that went against us, the only really big difference
Talent wise is in the qb position. Book is a decent to good college QB. Lawrence looks like a pro !

Reactions: TOMMY_23
Brilliant response, calling someone a "troll" is always a good way to show you have no intelligent response and just want to spout out garbage.

I've got 23 years of evidence to backup my "same story, different year" statement. You don't have to like it, doesn't mean it isn't true.
What does that do for your life? So ND stinks at football. Life moves on. You’re a true dope.

Besides some some questionable calls by the refs that went against us, the only really big difference
Talent wise is in the qb position. Book is a decent to good college QB. Lawrence looks like a pro !
Having zero speed at WR is killing too. Hopefully Stepherson is happy in jail.

Reactions: Pennick4 and rgc7
We need Love back in the 2nd half or there is no chance. Vaugh is getting killed.

Book never plays well in the first half against decent defenses. Par for the course.
Not a fan of the play calling. No imagination at all. And, you are right we just don't have any playmakers on offense. Our receivers are average and don't get open. Instead of making plays, guys are dropping balls.... Love going out changed everything -- no more real blitzing and he can sit back there and toss it around. But we are losing because the offense is terrible.

They have uneducated thugged
Out coons and we dont
And we're the racist down south. You people are collectively the most arrogant hypocrites I've come across. I now understand why the rest of the country not only hates but laughs at you. The vast majority of you are an embarrassment to your university and what it stands for.

And we're the racist down south. You people are collectively the most arrogant hypocrites I've come across. I now understand why the rest of the country not only hates but laughs at you. The vast majority of you are an embarrassment to your university and what it stands for.
Don't you know when someone is on here trolling? You can't be that stupid son. Don't make the rest of us southerners look bad by jumping to judgements.

Don’t mind him. He’s a troll. Love my southerners- from philly but a redneck at heart

Not a fan of the play calling. No imagination at all. And, you are right we just don't have any playmakers on offense. Our receivers are average and don't get open. Instead of making plays, guys are dropping balls.... Love going out changed everything -- no more real blitzing and he can sit back there and toss it around. But we are losing because the offense is terrible.
Julian love isn't Deon Sanders, he's a 2nd or 3 red round draft pick. Sure it mattered but the way they throw and catch he would have been used too. Just not buying the Kelly excuse on this one. Love, Lawrence = wash

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT