ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 been suggesting Notre Dame join the big 10..just a discussion.

Using your justification I should hate the United States forever for throwing some of my family into interment camps during the same time period.

You’re entitled to feel whichever way you want about that just as you’re entitled to live wherever you want to. I definitely wouldn’t pick to live anywhere that I was uncomfortable though.

Fsu and Miami are "emerging talents?
No they are not
ND should never be in a conference but if joining a conference is going to be mandatory then the Big 10 makes the most sense.
The ACC is more of a southern conference , and the only thing southern in South Bend is the name

Nominally Southern but the ACC is run out North Carolina, the football schools are all satellite provinces. That does not really tell us why we should or shouldn't join in full but is important to know.

Most despised by you .... and hey!! .... your homophobia is showing again .... along with the vulgarity .... LOL!

NOOOO...not by a long shot jerk-off. You are the most ignored, hated poster by far. And it's not close for second! This thread proves it....Friedman, Farly and Zona...3 guys in one thread basically calling you stupid and a moron. LMAO...dude, you must get your rocks off having people call you an ass**le...go get some help...or not, I don't care . You are so stupid it's funny.

ND was clearly going to get into the CFB playoffs as a 1-loss team in 2017. Fact.

ND might have gotten into the CFB playoffs as a 1-loss team in 2015, despite not having a single win over a Top25 P5 team. Fact.

ND would typically get into the CFB Playoffs as a 1-loss team.

Sorry to destroy your fantasy land.

And fyi...this jackass called this board, "the dumbest board in all of sports" about a year ago. So, a board that is 99% pro-ND must mean that this asshat thinks ND people are stupid. This moron also posted that somewhere out there are a ton of "Real ND fans" that he supposedly hangs out with and agree with everything he says. But none of them post here. You would think this ignorant asshat could get one of these "real" fans to post here to back up his drivel.

Last edited:
Had ND beaten Miami and Stanford last year they were a lock for the BCS. If you listen to DoucheBug, he would have you believe there is a F..K ND poster on the wall of the committee room! The BCS is about major $$$$$, bottom line. ND in the tournament would put the TV ratings through the roof. Millions would tune in to see them win and millions would tune in to see them lose. Either way the ratings would be outrageous. Not to mention how well the fan base travels. Hotels, restraunts, pubs, shops, car rentals, golf courses would be salivating to get ND into the 4 team play-off. I didn't think it was possible for the jerk to get dumber, but he proved me wrong.

And fyi...this jackass called this board, "the dumbest board in all of sports" about a year ago. So, a board that is 99% pro-ND must mean that this asshat thinks ND people are stupid. This moron also posted that somewhere out there are a ton of "Real ND fans" that he supposedly hangs out with and agree with everything he says. But none of them post here. You would think this ignorant asshat could get one of these "real" fans to post here to back up his drivel.

my favorite part of his posts is him criticizing us and calling us stupid clown show or whatever his favorite insult is... after he complains what we do.

Reactions: cavanaugh208
my favorite part of his posts is him criticizing us and calling us stupid clown show or whatever his favorite insult is... after he complains what we do.

And lets not forget that if you disagree with the aholes statements you are considered old, angry and senile, as well as being part of a clown show. Dude has a problem with elderly folks!

Reactions: zonairish
NOOOO...not by a long shot jerk-off. You are the most ignored, hated poster by far. And it's not close for second! This thread proves it....Friedman, Farly and Zona...3 guys in one thread basically calling you stupid and a moron. LMAO...dude, you must get your rocks off having people call you an ass**le...go get some help...or not, I don't care . You are so stupid it's funny.

There is a small group of old angry ding guys that you consider the whole board ..... stay classy .... just because I was responsible for your most embarrassing moments .... like getting busted for fabricating support for yourself .... how many aliases do you have again ... LOL!

Complaining? ... you mean the clown show every time someone criticizes an ND coach ..... ad nauseum .... all the clown show does is whine ... hypocrites of the biggest kind ..... :)

Never said this was the dumbest board ... add this to your long list of lies .... I did say this board contains some of the dumbest posters anywhere .... here you are ... Exhibit A ... LOL! ....

ND was clearly going to get into the CFB playoffs as a 1-loss team in 2017. Fact.

ND might have gotten into the CFB playoffs as a 1-loss team in 2015, despite not having a single win over a Top25 P5 team. Fact.

ND would typically get into the CFB Playoffs as a 1-loss team.

Sorry to destroy your fantasy land.

Nobody is clearly getting in with 3-4 weeks left in the season ... you clearly don't understand how the committee favors the conferences and uses the championship games as a trump card .... they did the same thing to Baylor ..... comparable resumes don't add up ..... if ND's resume was so bad in 2015 .... by your weak stance they didn't belong there in the 1st place .... regardless ... that point is moot since they were passed by a team with a worse resume ... Ohio State that year got smoked AT HOME by a .500 VT team .... keep dreaming

And lets not forget that if you disagree with the aholes statements you are considered old, angry and senile, as well as being part of a clown show. Dude has a problem with elderly folks!

Listen to the homophobe vulgar liar try and label me .... just because the clown show is old angry and dumb doesn't translate to the entire community .... unfortunately the uneducated will always outnumber the educated .....

Whatever happened to your tearful goodbye .... just another lie .. had to come back because you were so angry .... of course you probably miss having any dialogue with anyone .... hard to find that in strip clubs ...... LOL!

There is a small group of old angry ding guys that you consider the whole board ..... stay classy .... just because I was responsible for your most embarrassing moments .... like getting busted for fabricating support for yourself .... how many aliases do you have again ... LOL!

Why don't you tell me how many aliases I have. Zero, and if I did it wouldn't change the fact that you are an ignorant, pompous jackass and this entire board knows it.

Never said this was the dumbest board ... add this to your long list of lies .... I did say this board contains some of the dumbest posters anywhere .... here you are ... Exhibit A ... LOL! ....

You absolutely did say it as well as another famous statement, "I never single anyone out, I only come on this site to defend myself from someone trying to pick a fight." That one was hilarious. But you are all over this board calling out Zona, Pennick and Echo. 3 more posters who know you are a complete moron. Seriously, are there any posters on this board that don't think you a jerk??? LOL! How about naming a few for us...

Complaining? ... you mean the clown show every time someone criticizes an ND coach ..... ad nauseum .... all the clown show does is whine ... hypocrites of the biggest kind ..... :)

I have never criticized any ND player or coach, and NO ONE whines more on this board than you. Let's see, Brey Blows, Kelly Sucks, Swarbrick stinks, and the QB coach sucks. Just to name a few. But you aren't allowed into the "Clown Show." It is an exclusive club where complete scumbags like yourself are banned! BTW, what game did IrishJohn bitch-slap your sorry ass?

Why don't you tell me how many aliases I have. Zero, and if I did it wouldn't change the fact that you are an ignorant, pompous jackass and this entire board knows it.

Do we need to bring Bodi back here? .... the real hilarity was always the fact of how obvious it was due to the fact you were so stupid about it. ... Like an 8 yr old trying to fool everyone ....

Almost as funny how you think the whole board agrees with the misogynistic, homophobic, classless angry dumb guy ..... REALLY?! .... LOL!

You absolutely did say it as well as another famous statement, "I never single anyone out, I only come on this site to defend myself from someone trying to pick a fight." That one was hilarious. But you are all over this board calling out Zona, Pennick and Echo. 3 more posters who know you are a complete moron. Seriously, are there any posters on this board that don't think you a jerk??? LOL! How about naming a few for us...

Your a liar .... long history of it too ... fabricating facts is your only defense when your embarrassed and completely exposed .... you're welcome ..... :)

Your whole cyber world consists of 4-5 guys .... the clown show .... everyone of those guys started it .... and live to surf this message board and argue with anyone who criticizes coaches who are screaming to be criticized ..... me a jerk?? .... 258 likes and counting .... LOL!

I have never criticized any ND player or coach, and NO ONE whines more on this board than you. Let's see, Brey Blows, Kelly Sucks, Swarbrick stinks, and the QB coach sucks. Just to name a few. But you aren't allowed into the "Clown Show." It is an exclusive club where complete scumbags like yourself are banned! BTW, what game did IrishJohn bitch-slap your sorry ass?

Never accused you of criticizing a coach ... you .... like the rest of the clown show .... defend every coach like they never make a mistake .... when any idiot should be able to tell they are screwing up

Brey does blow .... doesn't deserve the title of coach ... you have to be a coach in the 1st place .... good recruiter though

Kelly also a really good recruiter .... but can't coach a game either .... knows nothing about defense .... always relies on assistants to handle it 100% .... has screwed up QB position since day 1 ..... and has large holes in his coaching acumen .... has given far too many games away to inferior teams

Swarbick is a mess ... has relegated ND to being happy with mediocre ... and did anyone notice his honorable mention for his involvement in the girls National gymnastics scandal .... yikes

And ND doesn't have a QB coach .... I fail to call a grad asst a QB coach ..... another Kelly fault

I could never be in the clown show and it's a good thing ... my IQ is way above 80 ..... of course I'm not an old angry dumb vulgar homophobe ...... LOL!

unfortunately, bug is about as dense as they come. I have tried many times to discuss things with him but as a general rule he acts and responds in a inappropriate way

unfortunately, bug is about as dense as they come. I have tried many times to discuss things with him but as a general rule he acts and responds in a inappropriate way

Old angry dumb guys unite!!! .... Are you a misogynistic homophobe too? .... Act and respond in inappropriate ways??? .... yikes ... have you read any of this guy's posts? .... LOL!

You're as big a hypocrite as the rest of the clowns ..... o_O

Old angry dumb guys unite!!! .... Are you a misogynistic homophobe too? .... Act and respond in inappropriate ways??? .... yikes ... have you read any of this guy's posts? .... LOL!

What is old? 30’s old?

Have you noticed that everyone has the same view of you? It’s not everybody else being clowns...

obviously, you are not as your post suggests. I guess you shut down conversations by accusing people of being a misogynist or homophobe good job. shows a real lack of intelligence.

What is old? 30’s old?

Have you noticed that everyone has the same view of you? It’s not everybody else being clowns...

Old is relative ... not necessarily defined by age all the time ... I'd guess the clown show is all over 60 .... how about outdated, cantankerous, and lacking in the ability to make logical claims ... try and comprehend that you just got to this portion of the program and everyone of them verbally attacked me 1st .... while making stupid claims with no rationale behind it ... that is ok .... I see this board for what it is .... a message board .... my life isn't dictated by old angry dumb guys skewed opinions

Everybody else??? .. that would be 4-5 guys .... 8-9 if you count all Cav's aliases .... LOL!

Everyone??? ...... your definition is self serving .... feel free to choose sides .... :)

What is old? 30’s old?

where does he get the misogynist / homophobic comments from? this is what liberals do to shut down discussions

obviously, you are not as your post suggests. I guess you shut down conversations by accusing people of being a misogynist or homophobe good job. shows a real lack of intelligence.

Nope ... I was just checking because that is your new buddy ... birds of a feather .... if inappropriate responses are something you like to take issue with ... well .. then you only have to look there .... which makes you as big of a hypocrite as anyone

I get that you need the support ...:)

where does he get the misogynist / homophobic comments from? this is what liberals do to shut down discussions

That is your buddy calling me gay all the time .... telling me how I like guys ... you know ... making homophobic remarks .... also his remarks about women and his bragging of his trips to the strip club all the time .... if he is your buddy ... then I'm wondering exactly how much you have in common

Enjoy!

That is your buddy calling me gay all the time .... telling me how I like guys ... you know ... making homophobic remarks .... also his remarks about women and his bragging of his trips to the strip club all the time .... if he is your buddy ... then I'm wondering exactly how much you have in common

Enjoy!
Listen dodo I never called you gay never, and i do not pay attention to all comments. That said, I am not sure who you referring to as my buddy

Listen dodo I never called you gay never, and i do not pay attention to all comments. That said, I am not sure who you referring to as my buddy

This is so typical of you ... claim ignorance when it's here in this thread .... who are you buddying up to ... responding to ..... the most vulgar classless guy here .... this is what your buddy is like ... birds of a feather ??? .

Never said you called me gay ... plenty of other names though .... LOL! ... it's your only defense .... well that and claiming ignorance .... which in all likelihood isn't a ploy .... :)

This is so typical of you ... claim ignorance when it's here in this thread .... who are you buddying up to ... responding to ..... the most vulgar classless guy here .... this is what your buddy is like ... birds of a feather ??? .

Never said you called me gay ... plenty of other names though .... LOL! ... it's your only defense .... well that and claiming ignorance .... which in all likelihood isn't a ploy .... :)

still do not know who you are referring to. that said, you are one of the more disliked posters on a board. You have no clue what you talk about and you deserve the chastising that you have received.

still do not know who you are referring to. that said, you are one of the more disliked posters on a board. You have no clue what you talk about and you deserve the chastising that you have received.

No worries.
A quick check was done & the alleged “homophobic” name-calling never happened.
He is now on a short leash.

This quote in this thread .... who are you buddying up with .... GEEZ! .... Hello Mac Fly!

No worries.
A quick check was done & the alleged “homophobic” name-calling never happened.
He is now on a short leash.

Not in this thread .... people call me a lot things .... just about all are wrong ... the one thing I am not is a liar ..... that clown has been coming after me with hate and vengeance for years ...... it not only happened but many times over ...... hold whatever leash you wish

Not in this thread .... people call me a lot things .... just about all are wrong ... the one thing I am not is a liar ..... that clown has been coming after me with hate and vengeance for years ...... it not only happened but many times over ...... hold whatever leash you wish
no one in this thread called you anything derogatory other than stupid, moron,arseh***, or that type of word nothing else. no homophobic or anti-female wording. so the world you live in is completely different from the rest of us.

The ACC and the Big10 were the most successful conferences in terms of bowl matchups. But that comes and goes. I'm sure a lot of that also had to do with 2 SEC teams being in the BCS. If ND really is interested in maximizing BCS opportunities then they should join a conference. If ND has one loss and a conference team that wins a 13th game has one loss, ND is out.

If a conference team has 2 losses and wins a conference championship and ND has one loss there is a pretty good chance that the conference team gets in if both are competing for the last spot.

Advantage of a conference is someone is going to be good or at least has the appearance of being good. Now if ND gets FSU and Clemson on the schedule every year, that is a moot point. Both of those teams will be very good for quite awhile. FSU just had everything go wrong including not having a viable backup QB. I think they will win 10 games this year.

If ND as an independent plays FSU, Clemson, Stanford, USC, and a couple good Big10 teams and have only one loss, they deserve to be in the BCS.

The ACC and the Big10 were the most successful conferences in terms of bowl matchups. But that comes and goes. I'm sure a lot of that also had to do with 2 SEC teams being in the BCS. If ND really is interested in maximizing BCS opportunities then they should join a conference. If ND has one loss and a conference team that wins a 13th game has one loss, ND is out.

If a conference team has 2 losses and wins a conference championship and ND has one loss there is a pretty good chance that the conference team gets in if both are competing for the last spot.

Advantage of a conference is someone is going to be good or at least has the appearance of being good. Now if ND gets FSU and Clemson on the schedule every year, that is a moot point. Both of those teams will be very good for quite awhile. FSU just had everything go wrong including not having a viable backup QB. I think they will win 10 games this year.

If ND as an independent plays FSU, Clemson, Stanford, USC, and a couple good Big10 teams and have only one loss, they deserve to be in the BCS.

Maybe, maybe not. It all depends on the given year. There are a lot of variables. It is not the certainty that you claim it to be.

The foolishness of this post is highlighted by your discussion of the BCS. Lol

But literally everything you said is just as accurate as your assertion that ND, or anyone, is interested in qualifying for the BCS.

I’ll never understand why stupid people feel such a powerful need to ensure that everyone around them notices how stupid they are.

Two things:

1) there is no BCS anymore

2) your comment that a 1 Loss ND would be out if a 1 Loss conference team with a 13th game is false.
Just last year a 1 Loss ND would not only have made the CFP, they would have been the 1 or 2 seed, and there were multiple P5 1 Loss teams with 13 games. There have also been two national champions who were 1 Loss teams who did not have a 13th game in the 4 years of the CFP.

You’re entitled to feel whichever way you want about that just as you’re entitled to live wherever you want to. I definitely wouldn’t pick to live anywhere that I was uncomfortable though.
I guess that is my point. It is silly to judge the present on the sins of the past. Your hating Michigan because Yost was a jerk. Of course I'm not going to leave the United States because some jerks put some of my family behind bars 85 years.

Maybe I'm a little old school, but you all need to get together at a good burger or steak joint, grab some beers, and hammer out any differences either through discussion or the back alley. THEN...get a few more beers together and realize that things are pretty good in life.

no one in this thread called you anything derogatory other than stupid, moron,arseh***, or that type of word nothing else. no homophobic or anti-female wording. so the world you live in is completely different from the rest of us.

LIke talking to a 2 year old .... I have to tell you what you did ... what you're doing ... what you should've done

If you would've just read the last post before you posted yet another head scratcher ..... dumb as a box of rocks .... :confused:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT