ADVERTISEMENT

NOTRE DAME vs TEXAS A & M

Patrirish

I've posted how many times?
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2018
Notre Dame is a 1.5 point underdog to a 6.5 favorite, with more polls having ND as the favorite.

It will be interesting to watch the point spread move as August 31 approaches.

I believe ND will be favored. A&M will have a new HC, and they've had massive roster turnover. That #1 class they had a few years ago fell apart.

Not saying it's going to be an easy win for ND, but it could be. We just won't know how good or bad A&M is.

I believe ND will be favored. A&M will have a new HC, and they've had massive roster turnover. That #1 class they had a few years ago fell apart.

Not saying it's going to be an easy win for ND, but it could be. We just won't know how good or bad A&M is.
A good number of oddsmakers have ND at a 3.5 to 4.5 favorite.

CJ Carr will be named starter for A&M because he's a stud! Golson said so, so it must be true!
He's going to be a much better college QB than your bf.

Wanna wager on that? Or a board bet? Since I dont know anything that should ve an easy win for you, right?

And Riley Leonard will be starting this year and Carr will be the guy in 25

So lets see if you take that bet since I dont know much.

Put up

He's going to be a much better college QB than your bf.

Wanna wager on that? Or a board bet? Since I dont know anything that should ve an easy win for you, right?

And Riley Leonard will be starting this year and Carr will be the guy in 25

So lets see if you take that bet since I dont know much.

Put up
I know he will be, and better than your ex bf Buchner, but right now to call him a stud after 1 no contact scrimmage vs a 3rd team defense is laughable. Yes I'm laughing at you. He definitely has the potential and skill to be a stud, but right now, we don't know.

Which means nothing in April.
Not true.

Vegas has made their assessment and they know infinitely more than we do.

Can the line change ?
Absolutely

But Vegas is willing to take your money …………… now

Reactions: NDinNJ
LOL, Golson wouldn't bench his bestie Riley(high ceiling, more talented per Mel) though.
I think I'd prefer playing a much younger player with a higher ceiling than a player in his last year of eligibility with a lower ceiling. Realistically how much better can Leonard be at this point in his college career ? He's not a Joe Burrow.

I think I'd prefer playing a much younger player with a higher ceiling than a player in his last year of eligibility with a lower ceiling. Realistically how much better can Leonard be at this point in his college career ? He's not a Joe Burrow.
Exactly!

I know he will be, and better than your ex bf Buchner, but right now to call him a stud after 1 no contact scrimmage vs a 3rd team defense is laughable. Yes I'm laughing at you. He definitely has the potential and skill to be a stud, but right now, we don't know.
I knew you would back out. Run your mouth and cant back it up.

I called Kyle Hamilton a stud in high school. You don't need to see a player in college to know they are really good. Did the same with Jaylon and Manti too

Also, you keep saying 3rd team when he played a lot against the 2nd. I know I know, makes it sound better for you

That's where you miss the mark. Riley probably has the highest ceiling of any QB on the roster

Hes the best athlete in the room by a good margin. No one can incorporate the run gane like him. Hes also the biggest guy we have and probably the 2nd strongest arm.

He can get a lot better. The only guy thats close to him in terms of ceiling would be Carr and hes a true freshman. They aren't going with a true freshman on a Championship type roster

Leonard is the easy pick. And it's not close

Reactions: IrishMike409
So you would play the lesser talented player, you wouldn’t play the best player

Interesting philosophy

I thought Performance trumped potential !

Last edited:
Game 1 is huge for Marcus Freeman. Win the game.

That's why Riley Leonard was recruited.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Leonard is the easy pick, if healthy. He's big, strong, fast, big arm, has played in big games......if healthy, he's a difference maker at the position.

The guy was a 1st round pick in mock drafts prior to the injury.

If he's healthy and in-sync with Denbrock, then I could see our O running all over A&M.

Reactions: Golson5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT