ADVERTISEMENT

Benefits to recruiting.....

Pennick44

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Feb 1, 2008
If ND continues to play good, inspired football, the 18 class could be excellent. I would think that many defensive prospects would want to come and play for coach Elko. We need some quality corners to add to the class.

Reactions: Ara64
Elko, Lea, and Balis have injected an extraordinary amount of confidence in this team. They are playing with an attitude. The USC game is going to be huge, especially if Wimbush improves his accuracy some more in his passing. USC doesn't have an Adoree Jackson to give them 2 special team's touchdowns this year.

Coach Elko can coach. I think coach Lyght will continue to grow as a recruiter and coach without d/c dipship around.

Hope DE's Booker and Oweh are paying attention and getting excited. We really need CB and safety commits, but seems to me we are making really positive impressions on three or four of our top targets. What defensive player wouldn't like playing in Elko's system! Putting to rest any concerns about joining a winning program is critical, and so far we're doing exactly that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT