ADVERTISEMENT

2025 Recruiting Big Board

BaldyNd

Irish Expert
Sep 19, 2020
With the 2024 cycle closing it’s time to focus on the 25 class. Here’s what I’m seeing at each position

QB- Knight is committed. That’s likely it for the position.
RB- We have 2 committed with Anderson and Thurman. Both are in the low 4 star range, solid but not on the level of Love or Young. Do we try to get another at this position?
WR- we have no commits. Usually want 3-4 wrs per class. From my understanding, the top targets are Taylor, Meadows, Perry, and Bettis Jr. We are favored to land all of them besides Taylor. Correct me if I’m wrong here.
TE- we have a really good TE commit, I feel like that will be enough unless Linkon Cure wants to come since he’s the type you don’t pass up.
O line- we only have one commit with Black. Strebig has been rumored to ND for awhile, anyone have any intel here? I also hear Matty Augustine is basically a lock. That’s still only 3 guys and all tackles. Are there some interior guys that I’m not aware of?
D line- we already have 4 d line commits. Shanklin has been rumored to us for awhile, he’d be a great get. After that is there anyone else? I heard we’re not in it for Marshall which is a bummer.
LB- probably the most worried about this spot. Our only commit is Hulak who may very well be good but is very low rated. And I don’t know of any top linebackers that we lead for. We got pretty much a sure fire high end starter plus 2 possible sleepers in last years class, but you need to bring in guys like that every year.
Secondary- we have Taylor who might have been our top target back there, plus Thomas who could be a big sleeper. Zackery is a top guy that has been forecasted to us for awhile, locking him up would be big. Ethan long should also commit soon. If we can get both of them and add either Golden or Blair then this will be an A level secondary class.

Thoughts? Did I forget anything?

Reactions: melstew
With the 2024 cycle closing it’s time to focus on the 25 class. Here’s what I’m seeing at each position

RB- We have 2 committed with Anderson and Thurman. Both are in the low 4 star range, solid but not on the level of Love or Young. Do we try to get another at this position?
WR- we have no commits. Usually want 3-4 wrs per class. From my understanding, the top targets are Taylor, Meadows, Perry, and Bettis Jr. We are favored to land all of them besides Taylor. Correct me if I’m wrong here.
TE- we have a really good TE commit, I feel like that will be enough unless Linkon Cure wants to come since he’s the type you don’t pass up.
O line- we only have one commit with Black. Strebig has been rumored to ND for awhile, anyone have any intel here? I also hear Matty Augustine is basically a lock. That’s still only 3 guys and all tackles. Are there some interior guys that I’m not aware of?
D line- we already have 4 d line commits. Shanklin has been rumored to us for awhile, he’d be a great get. After that is there anyone else? I heard we’re not in it for Marshall which is a bummer.
LB- probably the most worried about this spot. Our only commit is Hulak who may very well be good but is very low rated. And I don’t know of any top linebackers that we lead for. We got pretty much a sure fire high end starter plus 2 possible sleepers in last years class, but you need to bring in guys like that every year.
Secondary- we have Taylor who might have been our top target back there, plus Thomas who could be a big sleeper. Zackery is a top guy that has been forecasted to us for awhile, locking him up would be big. Ethan long should also commit soon. If we can get both of them and add either Golden or Blair then this will be an A level secondary class.

Ethan Long should be Irish tomorrow

Reactions: BGI User 756

I think we need another RB and a TE.

We are slow playing Augustine right now. We have some others higher on the board than him

More names will pop up after the coaching change at WR and we have a junior day coming in a couple weeks

Maybe see some new names or maybe kick a couple more guys up

Let's get Shanklin after Long

Lange at O line a possibility. Simon if they choose another RB. Porter,Dierre Hill or Daylan McCutcheon,Raiden Vines-Bright,Ta'nook Hines at WR. Nic Townsend or Cure at 2nd TE. Madden Faraimo,Anthony Sacca,Chris Jones,K'oo Kia ,Noah Mikhail at LB positions. Ikinnagbon,Shanklin at DE. Carter, and high?? for Isaiah Campbell at dl. Not sure about any IOL. Zackery,McNutt,Marshall might be leaning elsewhere right now.

Lange at O line a possibility. Simon if they choose another RB. Porter,Dierre Hill or Daylan McCutcheon,Raiden Vines-Bright,Ta'nook Hines at WR. Nic Townsend or Cure at 2nd TE. Madden Faraimo,Anthony Sacca,Chris Jones,K'oo Kia ,Noah Mikhail at LB positions. Ikinnagbon,Shanklin at DE. Carter, and high?? for Isaiah Campbell at dl. Not sure about any IOL. Zackery,McNutt,Marshall might be leaning elsewhere right now.
I dont think Zachery is

Hope we get Lange and Golden verbal commitments in the next week. Might as well add Hearn via the transfer portal.

Need to start landing players in this class that have game wrecking potential… good depth building class but not the high end potential

Need to start landing players in this class that have game wrecking potential… good depth building class but not the high end potential
Id say we have 5 high end potential guys in the class right now.

You need high end potential guys and to need program guys to have a great class.

Strebig, Lange, Petty, Cure, Shanklin, Golden, Blair, Zackery, Boateng, Jones, Mikail, Jones are still out there and some others

Id say we have 5 high end potential guys in the class right now.

You need high end potential guys and to need program guys to have a great class.

Strebig, Lange, Petty, Cure, Shanklin, Golden, Blair, Zackery, Boateng, Jones, Mikail, Jones are still out there and some others
Agree, I see about 12 in last years…

Again, I think we agree we need to really be landing players with high potential only remainder of class

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT