ADVERTISEMENT

A Look at ND's 2016 Season

Whoa. Deck. Don't get so angry. It's just a message board Holmes. So you got owned by Duo and CGVR in a thread. Big deal. I'm sure you'll get them next time. At least you're moving closer to that 1,000th career post. That will be a milestone for you I'm sure.

LOL… Sure thing buddy.

I actually feel bad for what I've done to you folks in this thread. It's not often you see a group of idiots get slapped around this badly.

Try actually discussing some football next time, might decide to be a little gentler with you

"The best part of this is I'm not even the one who brought up where I went to school."

114 TheDecker, Today at 8:59 PM

"As an alumn, I can tell you your in the VAST minority, especially amongst anyone that follows football closely enough to know what they're talking about.

27 TheDecker, Monday at 10:44 AM"
Might want to do a bit more reading their big dog.

@cgvr decided to call me out for where I went to school a couple days ago, and then challenged me to some "Fame" of his to prove it, once I informed him of what an idiot he had just made of himself.

You got a love it when fools like @cgvr tie their own news and just choose to jump off the edge with it around their neck

Reactions: Pennick4
Might want to do a bit more reading their big dog.

@cgvr decided to call me out for where I went to school a couple days ago, and then challenged me to some "Fame" of his to prove it, once I informed him of what an idiot he had just made of himself.

You got a love it when fools like @cgvr tie their own news and just choose to jump off the edge with it around their neck

Wrong.

That's not what happened. Here's the thread.

https://notredame.forums.rivals.com/threads/purse-said-re-ian-book.67513/

Last edited:
Decker, you really shouldn't drop down to deal with these trolls. You do great write ups that I think most of the board enjoys reading. Let some of us handle the trolls. You do a great job of it, but this will free you up for the write ups.

Incorrect, that's exactly what happened.

Just go ahead and read the thread you quoted.

But then we know that you're not too good at reading…

And it's not like you or @cgvr are actually going to address a topic at hand.

It's been fun just flat out humiliating all of you though

I'm sorry. I don't mean to agitate you, but this is the exchange that I read.

Bodizephax said:

I have cvmr on ignore. He is a broken record on his hatred for anything Notre Dame. I believe he is really a FloridaState fan along with his life partner Duo.

I have a degree from ND and one of my room mates and another class mate have their masters from FSU. My accurate ire is pointed directly at kelly.
You are emblematic of the losers that I've heard were part of our fan base....

cgvr,Sunday at 9:45 PM

You're ire is not at all accurate
And having "a degree from ND" does not necessarily make one an ND fan nor ND their favorite team
You have an anti-ND and an anti-Jelly agenda that's not at all based in sound facts or logic

24TheDecker,Sunday at 11:10 PM

cgvr said:↑

The stats I use are accurate. I liken myself to Yankee fans that couldn't stand Billy Martin. They loved the team and despised/loathed/disliked.... him. I have certainly and accurately described past "player behavioral" problems. Please provide an instance where I knocked ND.

PS I enjoyed your description: "an anti-Jelly agenda". There is a building on campus that bears the name of a lifelong friend/alum that calls him "jelly"..... His dislike of kelly, as with many other alum, is worse than mine....

You replied:

As an alumn, I can tell you your in the VAST minority, especially amongst anyone that follows football closely enough to know what they're talking about.

And you frequently post stats that are either slanted, it don't properly address the question at hand...just to forward you agenda

Not to mention you frequently post flat out lies
(Ex. "Kelly is not the winningest active CFB in the FBS)

27TheDecker,Monday at 10:44 AM

I'm sorry. I don't mean to agitate you, but this is the exchange that I read.

Bodizephax said:

I have cvmr on ignore. He is a broken record on his hatred for anything Notre Dame. I believe he is really a FloridaState fan along with his life partner Duo.

I have a degree from ND and one of my room mates and another class mate have their masters from FSU. My accurate ire is pointed directly at kelly.
You are emblematic of the losers that I've heard were part of our fan base....

cgvr,Sunday at 9:45 PM

You're ire is not at all accurate
And having "a degree from ND" does not necessarily make one an ND fan nor ND their favorite team
You have an anti-ND and an anti-Jelly agenda that's not at all based in sound facts or logic

24TheDecker,Sunday at 11:10 PM

cgvr said:↑

The stats I use are accurate. I liken myself to Yankee fans that couldn't stand Billy Martin. They loved the team and despised/loathed/disliked.... him. I have certainly and accurately described past "player behavioral" problems. Please provide an instance where I knocked ND.

PS I enjoyed your description: "an anti-Jelly agenda". There is a building on campus that bears the name of a lifelong friend/alum that calls him "jelly"..... His dislike of kelly, as with many other alum, is worse than mine....

You replied:

As an alumn, I can tell you your in the VAST minority, especially amongst anyone that follows football closely enough to know what they're talking about.

And you frequently post stats that are either slanted, it don't properly address the question at hand...just to forward you agenda

Not to mention you frequently post flat out lies
(Ex. "Kelly is not the winningest active CFB in the FBS)

27TheDecker,Monday at 10:44 AM

Keep trying buddy.

You got sooooooo close this time!

All you would've had to do to actually be right about something, for the first time ever, is copy and paste one more post from the fraud.

If you would finally managed such a feat, you would see that I just pointed out my interactions with other alumni… while @cgvr decided he was ready to be humiliated yet again… And make an issue out of where I went to school

He raised the issue, proceeded to get PUBLICLY EVIACERATED (as usually), and then slinked away, hoping no one would notice how we had lined up to humiliate himself…

But it's been great watching you sign up to receive the same beating

Reactions: Bodizephax
Keep trying buddy.

You got sooooooo close this time!

All you would've had to do to actually be right about something, for the first time ever, is copy and paste one more post from the fraud.

If you would finally managed such a feat, you would see that I just pointed out my interactions with other alumni… while @cgvr decided he was ready to be humiliated yet again… And make an issue out of where I went to school

He raised the issue, proceeded to get PUBLICLY EVIACERATED (as usually), and then slinked away, hoping no one would notice how we had lined up to humiliate himself…

But it's been great watching you sign up to receive the same beating

"The best part of this is I'm not even the one who brought up where I went to school."

114 TheDecker, Yesterday at 8:59 PM"

You offered the following without anyone asking:

"As an alumn, I can tell you your in the VAST minority, especially amongst anyone that follows football closely enough to know what they're talking about."

Therefore, you brought it up.

"As an alumn, I can tell you your in the VAST minority, especially amongst anyone that follows football closely enough to know what they're talking about."

Are you ever going to be right, about anything, ever?

Where did I say it was an alarm of?
Did @cvgr ask a clarifying question, IN HIS VERY NEXT POST because he wanted to make where I want to school a topic of discussion?

It's been fun publicly abusing you, yet again…

Decker, you really shouldn't drop down to deal with these trolls. You do great write ups that I think most of the board enjoys reading. Let some of us handle the trolls. You do a great job of it, but this will free you up for the write ups.

Argus also has written wonderful write-ups and season predictions for other teams that aren't ND as well. His prediction of how ND was going to make the playoffs and Michigan being lucky to go .500 (and if anyone disagreed with him they were being a homer) in 2015 was beyond memorable.

Argus also has written wonderful write-ups and season predictions for other teams that aren't ND as well. His prediction of how ND was going to make the playoffs and Michigan being lucky to go .500 (and if anyone disagreed with him they were being a homer) in 2015 was beyond memorable.

Sounds very interesting

Pretty pointless, considering I'm not some random post your name Argus

Personally, I had Michigan at 7-5 for 2015
(2 games off their actual record of 9-3)

Ruddock started the season exactly why expect them to be, but he progressed significantly. His play late in the season was impressive, relative to everything he had shown prior

Are you ever going to be right, about anything, ever?

Where did I say it was an alarm of?
Did @cvgr ask a clarifying question, IN HIS VERY NEXT POST because he wanted to make where I want to school a topic of discussion?

It's been fun publicly abusing you, yet again…

It's obvious by your remark that you were claiming to be an ND grad.

I think you would be a good lawyer.

It's obvious by your remark that you were claiming to be an ND grad.

I think you would be a good lawyer.

So obvious that that idiot @cvgr went to head and asked a clarifying question in his very next post?!!

So let's recap:
1. I never claimed anything about a specific school
2. The idiot @cvgr need an issue out of where I went to school
3. I crushed his issue, by making it clear I want to Notre Dame
4. When you brought it up again I publicly humiliated you, in you're pathetic attempt to defend yourself

My God, I don't know who I've taken apart worse in this thread you, @cvgr, or @Duo

Honestly, I feel bad for all of you. Put together you couldn't manage to make one single point.

I can't even imagine the beatings I would be handing to you, if any of you ever grew the spine to actually talk about the topics in the OP

Whoa. Deck. Don't get so angry. It's just a message board Holmes. So you got owned by Duo and CGVR in a thread. Big deal. I'm sure you'll get them next time. At least you're moving closer to that 1,000th career post. That will be a milestone for you I'm sure.
"owned" ? hardly. you're way off.

So obvious that that idiot @cvgr went to head and asked a clarifying question in his very next post?!!

So let's recap:
1. I never claimed anything about a specific school
2. The idiot @cvgr need an issue out of where I went to school
3. I crushed his issue, by making it clear I want to Notre Dame
4. When you brought it up again I publicly humiliated you, in you're pathetic attempt to defend yourself

My God, I don't know who I've taken apart worse in this thread you, @cvgr, or @Duo

Honestly, I feel bad for all of you. Put together you couldn't manage to make one single point.

I can't even imagine the beatings I would be handing to you, if any of you ever grew the spine to actually talk about the topics in the OP

The clarity he sought is irrelevant.

The intent of your remark is relevant.

You authored the following without provocation.

Was it not your intention to claim that you were an ND alumni? If not, what was it?

Schedule
@ Texas - I think this will be a tough one to open the season. Charlie Strong's been rebuilding them and they should be improved over last year, when they finished strong with a win over Baylor. L
Nevada - W
Michigan State - The Spartans are always tough, but the Irish prevail at home. W
Duke - W
@Syracuse - W
@NC State - Being on the road, and NC State being a decent team, will be a tough game. W
Stanford - always a battle. W
BYE
Miami - W
Navy - W
Army - W
Virginia Tech - W
@ USC - The Trojans edge us by a FG. L

10-2

Last edited:
Deck,

Re: "I don't know who I've taken apart worse in this thread you, @cvgr, or @Duo"

You got punked big time.........you know it, other posters know it, the whole board knows it!

Man up....boy!

"owned" ? hardly. you're way off.
Echo - I actually like what you post most of the time. Why are you coming in to defend Deck? He changed his position and got called on it.
I guess the same claim of mental illness that you apply to CGVR should also apply to yourself. Who the hell puts in almost 8,000 posts to a free message board discussing ND football?
Someone with way too much time on their hands, that's who. While you're out there fitting CGVR for his straitjacket, make sure to try one on yourself.

Echo - I actually like what you post most of the time. Why are you coming in to defend Deck? He changed his position and got called on it.
I guess the same claim of mental illness that you apply to CGVR should also apply to yourself. Who the hell puts in almost 8,000 posts to a free message board discussing ND football?
Someone with way too much time on their hands, that's who. While you're out there fitting CGVR for his straitjacket, make sure to try one on yourself.
not defending him I just don't think he was "owned". 8000 in 13 years is not a lot. check out the number for perse.

Re: "owned" on a message board. Spout off something and then come back and contradict yourself and see how long that lasts. The list of excuses goes on and on..........including the infamous "it was a typo" and "I type with voice commands" and "I never proofread my posts" (even though the contradiction is 180 out).........as if that's an excuse..........go figure. And of course, all of this sounds exactly like classic argusman et al.

So Heisman dark-horse candidates at QB don't count as impact players?

Or what about potential 1st round picks at OT?

Seriously, what 4 opponents have better talent than we do in 2016? Which ones have more impact players? Which ones have more proven QBs?

And how did Kelly screw up Clemson 2016 or Stanford 2016?

Your logic doesn't show any kind of consistency
Heisman dark horse? What does that mean? Golson was a "Heisman" contender at one point. It doesn't mean anything. Coach Kelly will never get this team to where you're dreaming of it getting to. He's not a good coach.

So Heisman dark-horse candidates at QB don't count as impact players?

Or what about potential 1st round picks at OT?

Seriously, what 4 opponents have better talent than we do in 2016? Which ones have more impact players? Which ones have more proven QBs?

And how did Kelly screw up Clemson 2016 or Stanford 2016?

Your logic doesn't show any kind of consistency
Can you read? I said the QB position and maybe Adams too will be impact players but that doesn't = Heisman garbage hype that every homer ND fan tries to push on someone on campus every year. Re-read what I wrote please. You're delusional if you think ND will finish in the top-10 next year. They'll go 8-4 and finish at #20. It's just my opinion based off what I see year in, year out from purple Kelly. Plus, the defense will be beyond awful in 2016. Ball control offense will be a must.

Heisman dark horse? What does that mean? Golson was a "Heisman" contender at one point. It doesn't mean anything. Coach Kelly will never get this team to where you're dreaming of it getting to. He's not a good coach.
Says a crappy poster.

Why can't he defend Decker ? You think the trolls are the only ones allowed opinions?

I like this board. Fun to read fans' input from schools with great traditions. And OU not crosswise with the Irish very much. 2012, 2103, almost last Dec. So enjoy reading what Irish fans think next year looks like. With no FSU or Clemson, Stanford and USC with new QBs it is setting up nicely. So was astounded by the 3 page catfight about Navy. Solid team; missing its best player in the last 10 years, shouldn't be a big problem.

Irish look like a cinch for top 10 and in the running for final four. But if the poster's prediction about losing to Texas comes true you might be in 7-5 territory. Team with no QB, OL issues, coach on the hot seat. Only OU runs the risk of losing to a mediocre Horn team. Good Luck.

The clarity he sought is irrelevant.

The intent of your remark is relevant.

You authored the following without provocation.

Was it not your intention to claim that you were an ND alumni? If not, what was it?
Amazingly, almost impressively, you're wrong yet again…

As you said, tension is a relevant.

You can't claim his intention is a relevant, or claiming that mine is.

I told you that I didn't make an issue out of where went to school, the total fool @cgvr did that all by himself

You tried to argue with it, you're proving to be, once again, as wrong as you always are.

Again, it's time for you to leave with your tail between your legs, knowing that you have been publicly exposed is a total idiot

Deck,

Re: "I don't know who I've taken apart worse in this thread you, @cvgr, or @Duo"

You got punked big time.........you know it, other posters know it, the whole board knows it!

Man up....boy!
It must be rough having people factually just prove literally every single thing you say.

Does it bother you being wrong, every single time you try to open your mouth?

Well it means he's an impact player, for starters. Which was the discussion at hand, so it's really all that matters at all…

But I could see how the entire discussion would go over your head.

I mean how could you understand, a basic football discussion, that would be ridiculous!

I love your lack of reading.
Must be great to be so stupid, that you actually think I contradict myself.

I can only imagine how blissful it must be to live in that level of unbelievable stupidity and ignorance.

Cheers!!

Can you read? I said the QB position and maybe Adams too will be impact players but that doesn't = Heisman garbage hype that every homer ND fan tries to push on someone on campus every year. Re-read what I wrote please. You're delusional if you think ND will finish in the top-10 next year. They'll go 8-4 and finish at #20. It's just my opinion based off what I see year in, year out from purple Kelly. Plus, the defense will be beyond awful in 2016. Ball control offense will be a must.
Wait, so you think you can just claim in a post that we won't have impact players, and carrot out the Darkhorse candidates for Heisman at running back and quarterback… And people can't point out that those guys are the impact players?!!

The reality with this:
1. Will have top 25 level talent on offense, at a minimum

2. Will have four star in five star level talent at every position on defense, with a minimum of top 50 overall level talent

3. At worst where the second or third most talented team on our schedule

4 we should have a very good chance of going 10 wins or better, in 2016...again

5. That would be Kelly's 3rd 10+ Win season

6. Kelly will be well on his way to setting a record for Notre Dame coaches, in terms of number of 10+ when seasons

I'm guessing these facts are going to cause you a lot of anguish…

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazingly, almost impressively, you're wrong yet again…

As you said, tension is a relevant.

You can't claim his intention is a relevant, or claiming that mine is.

I told you that I didn't make an issue out of where went to school, the total fool @cgvr did that all by himself

You tried to argue with it, you're proving to be, once again, as wrong as you always are.

Again, it's time for you to leave with your tail between your legs, knowing that you have been publicly exposed is a total idiot

Well, that's less than truthful.

Keep spinning....

Well, that's less than truthful.

Keep spinning....

Lol

It must suck to have me prove that you're factually incorrect every single time you open your mouth...doesn't it?

What school did I claim to go to?
(Please post a quote)

Did the idiot @cgvr have to ask where I went to school?
(BecuAse I didn't bring it up as an issue)

Did he fool @cgvr decide to try to make it an issue?
(Before I publicly humiliated him for it)

Did you jump on and have me beat the ever living sh*t out of you?
(That one answers it self...sorry buddy)

It's time for you to hang your head and slink away

I'm not sure I've ever seen someone get owned as hard as you have ITT

Lol

It must suck to have me prove that you're factually incorrect every single time you open your mouth...doesn't it?

(Please post a quote)

Hey Decker...

STFU already!!!!

Hey Decker...

STFU already!!!!

The typical last resort response of the unintelligent when they know Bryce been proven wrong (publicly) and have no way to defend themselves or their "point"

It's okay buddy, we already know you're helpless

Time to just admit what a fool you e made of yourself and slink away with your tail between you legs

Lol

(Please post a quote)

You wrote the following which is not true.

You obviously forgot that you had written, "As an alumn, I can tell you your in the VAST minority, especially amongst anyone that follows football closely enough to know what they're talking about." So, once again, despite your erroneous claim, you introduced the thought without provocation.

The context of that claim was that you were an ND alum. Would you care to share a different interpretation?

Walk around telling folks that you're an alum. It makes no sense. Writing that you are a college graduate would, but that's not what you wrote.

Your use of cgvr's question as a "crutch" is comical. You obviously like to talk out of both sides of your mouth. On one hand you disparage him, his intelligence and now he has become your "star witness". You made a claim plain and simple. His question has zero relevance. Anyone who reads your quote knows what you were claiming. You've since become rather adamant about your alumni status.

"PUBLICLY EVIACERATED (as usually)," How do you get your dictation device to write that? Do you walk around giving commands like "quote", "large caps", "open parenthesis", "closed parenthesis"...

You're a trip.

Holy sh*t
You're one mad little loser

I never specified anything. You can read between the lines all you want...but that doesn't change the fact that I never made the claim and that my statement was 100% factually correct.

There is literally no debating my complete and total accuracy.

Your own posts confirm that I'm correct and your attempts to call me out only highlighted what a total moron you really are.

I'm sorry that I'm smarter than you

I'm sorry every time you make a stupid claim here that I completely expose you as a fraud and an idiot

I'm sorry these facts frustrate you soooooooo much

But that's just the way it is

(And just FYI, I do say "quotes", "period", "comma", etc...but it's mainly while I'm driving for work....the the voice text over typing)

Yawn. From where I am sitting, you're not smarter than anybody.

Your use of cgvr's question as a "crutch" is comical. You obviously like to talk out of both sides of your mouth. On one hand you disparage him, his intelligence and now he has become your "star witness". You made a claim plain and simple. His question has zero relevance. Anyone who reads your quote knows what you were claiming. You've since become rather adamant about your alumni status.

Oh, I am an alumn

And in fact I am an alumn of Notre Dame.

But I never made that claim until the total moron @cgvr made it an issue all by himself.

And I've publicly humiliated you by pointing out that intricacy and it going completely over your head

Actually...you've publicly humiliated ourself by posting over and over exactly what I said...while hoping and praying it somehow becomes something else

It's be great beating you like a drum.

lol

Yawn. From where I am sitting, you're not smarter than anybody.

The fact that you think those 2 quotes do anything other than price your completely incorrect and that each and every claim I made is 100% accurate shows how unitelligent you really are

I honestly feel bad for you

"Fat and stupid is no way to go trough life, son"

Oh, I am an alumn

And in fact I am an alumn of Notre Dame.

But I never made that claim until the total moron @cgvr made it an issue all by himself.

And I've publicly humiliated you by pointing out that intricacy and it going completely over your head

Actually...you've publicly humiliated ourself by posting over and over exactly what I said...while hoping and praying it somehow becomes something else

It's be great beating you like a drum.

lol

Wrong. You brought it up.

Also, there is no such thing as an alumn. It's alum. You have one seriously flawed dictation device.

You haven't humiliated anyone. That record remains intact.

The fact that you think those 2 quotes do anything other than price your completely incorrect and that each and every claim I made is 100% accurate shows how unitelligent you really are

I honestly feel bad for you

"Fat and stupid is no way to go trough life, son"

"The fact that you think those 2 quotes do anything other than price your completely incorrect and that each and every claim ..."

You're unglued. Your personal feelings are meaningless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT