ADVERTISEMENT

A Look at ND's 2016 Season

Well, you can always blow Bigfoot if you find him. Maybe he will agree with Navy being the "Crown Jewel" of ND's schedule. I would suggest getting him to agree right before you have to swallow a quart of Bigfoot Jizz. He may be more agreeable at that stage.

You're troll game is about as bad as I've ever seen

It's way down there with your reading comprehension and football knowledge

I'm truly embarrassed for you

You're troll game is about as bad as I've ever seen

It's way down there with your reading comprehension and football knowledge

I'm truly embarrassed for you
Wow. I DON'T CARE!!!! Navy is the best team we will play outside of the power teams. Satisfied? I really don't give a shit. You are right, I am wrong. Happy? Now go suck off Bigfoot.

The best programs/coaches in the game today do a huge variety of things

Ohio State (Meyer), FSU (Fisher), and Clemson (Swiney) all are more spread based and don't make heavy use of "Jumbo Packages"
Alabama (Saban), Michigan (Harbaugh), and Stanford (Shaw) are all more power based and do make heavy use of them

Your attempt to say that one system is right and the other wrong, or that all the good schools/coaches are doing just 1...........well it's yet another example of how you have no idea what you're talking about

You're as hysterically, comically wrong about this as you are about me not being an ND Alumnus
(yet another comical gaff by you)

You really need to take a step back and just read the thoughts of the people here who actually know what they're talking about, without forcing your stupidity onto anyone else anymore

In the real world a "multifaceted jumbo package complements the spread, power or any other offensive "philosophy".....

It is not exclusive to any scheme. You really aren't very bright.

Here's kelly running a "jumbo" package. Please take note as this was real outside the box thinking by the diminutive vulgar underachieving little porker....

You seem to really reply to this topic a ton for someone who doesn't care

Is sucking off Bigfoot the next thing "you don't care about"...?

I'm not sure I want to be in the thread when 180 on that one too

Is that why you are going to Washington? Good luck!

So you're basing your opinion on what happened during the 70's, 80's, and 90's?

I assume that it's also your opinion that Miami is one of the Preminger teams in CFB and their presence on the ND 2016 schedule alone makes the schedule one of the hardest in all of CFB, correct???

Your use of emoticons can't protect your pathetic and unsupported opinion from the wither affects of basic facts....sorry...

Over the last 5 years Navy has been one of the most consistent non-P5 team in CFB, especially in how tougjbheyve played P5 and Top25 competition.

They have:
Beaten Notre Dame
Given Ohio State all they could handle
Beaten Big10 Teams
Beaten ACC Teams
Etc.
Etc.

Navy is a team that can be a crown jewel of a decent schedule, but when they're the non-P5 competition on a schedule....they make t much harder

In today's CFB, with their current coach, Navy is far from a guaranteed win for any team they play

(PS. Note is possible to post an argument without the use of childish emoticons or the written sound of pathetic laughter)

Keep trying little guy...

"Navy is a team that can be a crown jewel of a decent schedule, but when they're the non-P5 competition on a schedule....they make t much harder"

I literally never said that, I said the opposite... (Huh?? Click your post in the box above for full text...)

"Navy isn't a team that can be thhe crown jewel of a schedule...but thyre one of the hardest non-P5 teams to play in all of CFB"

What you need to understand is that Navynis FAR from an automatic win, even for teams like Ohio State (who they recently played a very tough game against)

When Navy is a non-P5 level opponent on your schedule (in addition to other top P5 teams and Top25 teams) they enhance the strength of the schedule....

You may want to note that last year Navy finished ahead of teams like USC, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, etc.

Navy is much, MUCH, much tougher to play (as a non-P5 team) than you're trying to say

45 TheDecker, Today at 12:54 PM

In the real world a "multifaceted jumbo package complements the spread, power or any other offensive "philosophy".....

It is not exclusive to any scheme. You really aren't very bright.

Here's kelly running a "jumbo" package. Please take note as this was real outside the box thinking by the diminutive vulgar underachieving little porker....

You can run a "jumbo package" with any scheme, but not every coach or program does beacause it doesn't fit well with every philosophy

To run a lot of sub-packages like that, you have to substitute, and thus slow down your offense

Navy, Georgia Tech, and Houston all finished in the Top10 for "Red-Zone TD %" without running "Jumbo Packages" much at all.......because they were able to spread the opposition out with their read-option or triple-option and then run against a more friendly box

None of Alabama, Stanford, or Michigan made the Top25 of "Red-Zone TD %" despite all their use of "Jumbo Packages"

Basically....there is a lot more than 1 way to skin a cat

Let me know when you've been able to wrap your head around these facts, and we can continue further

"Navy is a team that can be a crown jewel of a decent schedule, but when they're the non-P5 competition on a schedule....they make t much harder"

I literally never said that, I said the opposite... (Huh?? Click your post in the box above for full text...)

"Navy isn't a team that can be thhe crown jewel of a schedule...but thyre one of the hardest non-P5 teams to play in all of CFB"

What you need to understand is that Navynis FAR from an automatic win, even for teams like Ohio State (who they recently played a very tough game against)

When Navy is a non-P5 level opponent on your schedule (in addition to other top P5 teams and Top25 teams) they enhance the strength of the schedule....

You may want to note that last year Navy finished ahead of teams like USC, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, etc.

Navy is much, MUCH, much tougher to play (as a non-P5 team) than you're trying to say

45 TheDecker, Today at 12:54 PM

So I had one typo while posting on a cell phone

If you can't read the 10+ clarifications or the rest of the sentence where the typo occured and understand what I meant.............there isn't much hope for you

I'm guessing that's the case with you, isn't it??

Reactions: Bodizephax
You can run a "jumbo package" with any scheme, but not every coach or program does beacause it doesn't fit well with every philosophy

To run a lot of sub-packages like that, you have to substitute, and thus slow down your offense

Navy, Georgia Tech, and Houston all finished in the Top10 for "Red-Zone TD %" without running "Jumbo Packages" much at all.......because they were able to spread the opposition out with their read-option or triple-option and then run against a more friendly box

None of Alabama, Stanford, or Michigan made the Top25 of "Red-Zone TD %" despite all their use of "Jumbo Packages"

Basically....there is a lot more than 1 way to skin a cat

Let me know when you've been able to wrap your head around these facts, and we can continue further

Are you suggesting that kelly's offense is fast? Hahahaha.... We barely beat the clock on a routine basis.

We have also probably burned more timeouts unnecessarily than any team in CFB since he became the coach here.

If you can't read the 10+ clarifications or the rest of the sentence where the typo occured and understand what I meant.............there isn't much hope for you

I'm guessing that's the case with you, isn't it??

Your good at being ignorant and then pleading ignorance....

Reactions: pmemorial
Are you suggesting that kelly's offense is fast? Hahahaha.... We barely beat the clock on a routine basis.

We have also probably burned more timeouts unnecessarily than any team in CFB since he became the coach here.

There are times that we use tempo well, and it was better last year than in any of the year's prior

Additionally, I'm not saying we've been good at this (we haven't, especially in the Red-Zone)
But if we're talking about what we should/could do to improve our red-zone performances...then we're looking at theory

And the "spread 'em out and run between 'em" theory matches the theory and personnel of our offense and better than the "power/jumbo package"

You realize this how discussion of actual football strategy go, right??

Do you really think we're going to go 8-4 in 2016?

How do you see that playing out?
I do. That's what has happened in four of his six seasons at ND. There are no impact players on the roster now outside of the QB or maybe Adams. Kelly screws up at least 1-2 games a season too. See northwestern 2014, Clemson 2015, Stanford 2015, Michigan 2011, and the list goes on. He can't win big games.

I do. That's what has happened in four of his six seasons at ND. There are no impact players on the roster now outside of the QB or maybe Adams. Kelly screws up at least 1-2 games a season too. See northwestern 2014, Clemson 2015, Stanford 2015, Michigan 2011, and the list goes on. He can't win big games.

So Heisman dark-horse candidates at QB don't count as impact players?

Or what about potential 1st round picks at OT?

Seriously, what 4 opponents have better talent than we do in 2016? Which ones have more impact players? Which ones have more proven QBs?

And how did Kelly screw up Clemson 2016 or Stanford 2016?

Your logic doesn't show any kind of consistency

Good one. Kelly is a GOD!!!!!!! Best coach ever. He's not 1-9 in big road games, he's 9-1. Better?

He's not the best coach ever, maybe not even a Top10 coach currently

But he's a very good coach

And how are you defining "Big Road Games"?

Because you've already shown you don't have logical consistency

Ahh..........yeah..........sure..........right.........whatever,

Talk about lame, you're 180 out and you can't remember what you posted in the same thread. Then you come up with the "typo on a cell phone" excuse..............uh huh, sure. Reading comprehension? Not.

And that describes your entire persona. :confused:

Good day.

Deck...........

Talk about lame, you're 180 out and you can't remember what you posted in the same thread. Then you come up with the "typo on a cell phone" excuse..............uh huh, sure. Reading comprehension? Not.

A charlatan exposed.

Good day.

Last edited:
Deck...........

A charlatan exposed.

Good day.

You post this whole thing in a quote and then have to create a second post where none of of it is in a quote so anyone can read it.....and you don't think someone else can have a typo

lol

The only thing you've exposed is your own immense stupidly

You may as well join your buddy on the "admit I was completely wrong and leave quietly, in shame" program

It's been a tough thread for you

Deck...........

You can't even remember what you just posted in the same thread! Your contradictions are either the result of Alzheimer's disease, low IQ or probably both. Remember this...........

Forgot already?

Face it Deck...........you forgot what you had said, changed your story 180 and got caught..........

You got punked..........plain and simple.

Crapped your pants.........now go sit down.

Last edited:
Deck...........

You can't even remember what you just posted in the same thread! Your contradictions are either the result of Alzheimer's disease, low IQ or probably both. Remember this...........

Forgot already?

Face it Deck...........you forgot what you had said, changed your story 180 and got caught..........

You got punked..........plain and simple.

Crapped your pants.........now go sit down.
It's great to see the air and a grammar police, realize they can't actually respond to real content, and decide they want to try to make it a grammar fight.

Nothing helps identify the intellectually Limited, like grammar correction.

Care to try to actually debate what I'm saying?

Or maybe you're ready to start proving that I'm not and alumni now?

Or perhaps you've done the whole world a favor, and just gone silent… In every possible connotation.

It's great to see the air and a grammar police, realize they can't actually respond to real content, and decide they want to try to make it a grammar fight.

Nothing helps identify the intellectually Limited, like grammar correction.

Care to try to actually debate what I'm saying?

Or maybe you're ready to start proving that I'm not and alumni now?

Or perhaps you've done the whole world a favor, and just gone silent… In every possible connotation.

"Or maybe you're ready to start proving that I'm not and alumni now?"

"Bachelor's of Science" hahahaha

get your mental health issues under control and ND can once again view you as an alum they can be proud of. they certainly can't now.

Of course, you are referring to the Decker quote........good job, frigging hilarious!

"maybe you're ready to start proving that I'm not and alumni" Duh.......LOL!

"Bachelor's of Science" hahahaha

So you've given up on the discussion?

You can't discuss football content.
You can't discuss alumni status.

So you've decided that spelling police on an Internet message board is the way to go?

I think we can all agree, that really says all that ever needs to be said about you…

Of course, you are referring to the Decker quote........good job, frigging hilarious!

"maybe you're ready to start proving that I'm not and alumni" Duh.......LOL!
I voice text most of my posts here. And I definitely don't take the time to proofread them.

I simply have better shit to do, don't bother with spelling and grammar on an Internet message board.

But watching you two idiots try to avoid having to discuss content with me, it's absolutely hysterical…

Been along time since I saw somebody as scared as you fools are

So @cgvr are you going to explain what you are "game" is, so I can beat you add another thing?

Are you going to quietly leave with your tail between your legs?

( Quick hint, I recommend the latter)

Deck said:

Nice...............ahh right........perfect. And what Junior College did you attend?

So you've given up on the discussion?

You can't discuss football content.
You can't discuss alumni status.

So you've decided that spelling police on an Internet message board is the way to go?

I think we can all agree, that really says all that ever needs to be said about you…

“You have an anti-ND and an anti-Jelly agenda that's not at all based in sound facts or logic

24TheDecker,Sunday at 11:10 PM

- I asked you to please provide an instance where I knocked ND. I am still waiting.

My “anti Jelly” agenda contains statistics used to address his mediocrity and also focuses on his personal and professional failures. He is a vulgar underachieving twerp. I enjoyed your calling him "Jelly".

“Not to mention you frequently post flat out lies

(Ex. "Kelly is not the winningest active CFB in the FBS)”

27TheDecker,Monday at 10:44 AM

I never wrote that. You made it up/lied.

“Notre Dame ABSOLUTELY DID NOT have 30 players drafted from 01 to 06”

76TheDecker,Yesterday at 5:42 PM

I never wrote that. You made that up/lied.

In general, you seem to like making up quotes, attributing them to posters, arguing against your fabrications and patting yourself on the back…..

It’s great theater.

Your ongoing illiteracy is on display every time you post. I believe that you are the only person in history to claim a degree from Notre Dame that doesn’t exist. Adding an apostrophe and an “s” is far from a typo.

It’s pure ignorance on the grandest scale.

Class of 2013.
(Bachelor's of Science)

It's also one of the schools I'm considering for my JD/MBA

32TheDecker,Monday at 12:42 PM

Thanks for the chuckles….

As I wrote, you post like Jonathan Higgins with Mitch Green’s brain….

Decker is a lot like argusman.........constantly contradicting himself. Can't remember? Forgets? Doesn't read his own posts? Ahh, and the old I made a typo excuse. So, he gets punked but never man's up. Time to man up.

Reactions: cgvr
Decker is a lot like argusman.........constantly contradicting himself. Can't remember? Forgets? Doesn't read his own posts? Ahh, and the old I made a typo excuse. So, he gets punked but never man's up. Time to man up.

Yep, now he's blaming the typos on dictation....

The other day it was his typing on the phone....

This is his best work.....

I mean seriously, what person on this planet doesn't know the correct title of the degree they earned?

Priceless....

Class of 2013.
(Bachelor's of Science)

I am amazed that his dictation included the use of parentheses, forward slash, caps....

I thoroughly enjoy his victory declarations/celebrations.... One was caught on film...

I mean seriously, what person on this planet doesn't know the correct title of the degree they earned?

Priceless....

Class of 2013.
(Bachelor's of Science)

I am amazed that his dictation included the use of parentheses, forward slash, caps....

I thoroughly enjoy his victory declarations/celebrations.... One was caught on film...

when mental illness goes unchecked it really is sad.

Reactions: Pennick4
Deck said:

Nice...............ahh right........perfect. And what Junior College did you attend?

The University of Notre Dame

Perhaps you heard of it?

“You have an anti-ND and an anti-Jelly agenda that's not at all based in sound facts or logic

24TheDecker,Sunday at 11:10 PM

- I asked you to please provide an instance where I knocked ND. I am still waiting.

My “anti Jelly” agenda contains statistics used to address his mediocrity and also focuses on his personal and professional failures. He is a vulgar underachieving twerp. I enjoyed your calling him "Jelly".

“Not to mention you frequently post flat out lies

(Ex. "Kelly is not the winningest active CFB in the FBS)”

27TheDecker,Monday at 10:44 AM

I never wrote that. You made it up/lied.

“Notre Dame ABSOLUTELY DID NOT have 30 players drafted from 01 to 06”

76TheDecker,Yesterday at 5:42 PM

I never wrote that. You made that up/lied.

In general, you seem to like making up quotes, attributing them to posters, arguing against your fabrications and patting yourself on the back…..

It’s great theater.

Your ongoing illiteracy is on display every time you post. I believe that you are the only person in history to claim a degree from Notre Dame that doesn’t exist. Adding an apostrophe and an “s” is far from a typo.

It’s pure ignorance on the grandest scale.

Class of 2013.
(Bachelor's of Science)

Thanks for the chuckles….

As I wrote, you post like Jonathan Higgins with Mitch Green’s brain….
It's great watching you absolutely flee from a content-based conversation.

I can't imagine a poster being more scared than you are.

You deny basic statistics. You try to provide BS arguments. And you can't back up your claims

Ready to prove that I'm not an alumni yet?
Ready to post your ND diploma against mine?

The best part of this is I'm not even the one who brought up where I went to school. You're the only dumb ass dumb enough to do that…

It's great watching you hang yourself every time

Thanks for the entertainment

It's great watching you absolutely flee from a content-based conversation.

I can't imagine a poster being more scared than you are.

You deny basic statistics. You try to provide BS arguments. And you can't back up your claims

Ready to prove that I'm not an alumni yet?
Ready to post your ND diploma against mine?

The best part of this is I'm not even the one who brought up where I went to school. You're the only dumb ass dumb enough to do that…

It's great watching you hang yourself every time

Thanks for the entertainment

"The best part of this is I'm not even the one who brought up where I went to school."

"As an alumn, I can tell you your in the VAST minority, especially amongst anyone that follows football closely enough to know what they're talking about.

27 TheDecker, Monday at 10:44 AM"

I voice text most of my posts here. And I definitely don't take the time to proofread them.

I simply have better shit to do, don't bother with spelling and grammar on an Internet message board.

But watching you two idiots try to avoid having to discuss content with me, it's absolutely hysterical…

Been along time since I saw somebody as scared as you fools are
No, you don't have better shit to do. You're all over this ****ing board with one inane post after another. Called out because of your 180 change in position. Hey Decker, how about another 700 posts before the week is out.

Priceless....

Class of 2013.
(Bachelor's of Science)

Wait, you think that being anal-retentive about spelling on an Internet message board, shows that you're educated?

You get dumber literally every time you post.

Flat out impressive levels of stupidity at this point

No, you don't have better shit to do. You're all over this ****ing board with one inane post after another. Called out because of your 180 change in position. Hey Decker, how about another 700 posts before the week is out.

Reading comprehension is tough for you isn't it. Don't worry it looks like you have some good company in this thread. You guys can all chip in for some hooked on phonics

In the meantime you might want to learn that voice texting from your cell phone, what's you a masculine eight idiots like @Duo and @cgvr

I was incredibly consistent in my point. The fact that my voice text missed one word, in one of 12 posts, doesn't change that.

The fact that my voice text missed one word, in one of 12 posts, doesn't change that.

God it's funny laughing at you idiots though

Reading comprehension is tough for you isn't it. Don't worry it looks like you have some good company in this thread. You guys can all chip in for some hooked on phonics

In the meantime you might want to learn that voice texting from your cell phone, what's you a masculine eight idiots like @Duo and @cgvr

I was incredibly consistent in my point. The fact that my voice text missed one word, in one of 12 posts, doesn't change that.

The fact that my voice text missed one word, in one of 12 posts, doesn't change that.

Whoa. Deck. Don't get so angry. It's just a message board Holmes. So you got owned by Duo and CGVR in a thread. Big deal. I'm sure you'll get them next time. At least you're moving closer to that 1,000th career post. That will be a milestone for you I'm sure.

"The best part of this is I'm not even the one who brought up where I went to school."

114 TheDecker, Today at 8:59 PM

"As an alumn, I can tell you your in the VAST minority, especially amongst anyone that follows football closely enough to know what they're talking about.

27 TheDecker, Monday at 10:44 AM"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT