ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Quinn/ + Bonus outlook for 2021

On TOS I saw where Jeff Quinn was listed as the #1 offensive line recruiter for the recruiting classes 2019--2021. A GREAT hire by Brian Kelly.
The legend IIO had a meltdown after Harry Heistand left and said Jeff Quinn was a terrible hire and Kelly only hires his buddies.

*** This is one of the reasons I believe 2021 will be a playoff year as we will not fall off much on the Oline as we will lose alot of experience but it will be made up for by sheer talent (better than Bama Oline talent (freshman and sophmores)

*** We are also in good shape at QB because we have a super talent in Buchner coming in (Skibro is right on that) and we have a talented experienced QB transfer (Jack Coan coming in) and we have two other QB's in Clark and Pyne that know the offense well that will fight for the job. The cream will rise to the top.

*** We are the best at running back since the old days.

*** And we have speed and high ceiling talent at WR for that we were lacking in 2020. Loaded !!

---Jordan Johnson---5 star--high 4 star.
--- Braden Lenzy---A healthy Lenzy has the speed to kill. 4 star
---Xavier Watts---4 star.
---Kevin Austin--4 star.
New additions
---Lorenzo Styles Jr.---High 4 star--55th ranked national. The next super star receiver who can do it all--will play plenty as a freshman. Think Michael Floyd
---Deion Colzie--- 4 star out of Georgia--ranked 144 national at all positions. From the hotbed of Ohio.
---Jayden Thomas--- 4 star--not ranked as high as Lorenzo or Deion but still a 4 star out of Georgia !

And we have experienced fast receivers in Lawrence Keys, Avery Davis, and Joe Wilkins JR. returning.

Tommy Rees will be a hot commodity in 2022 as the Irish will have one of the better offenses in the country in 2021. The Foolish Naysayers were down on Tommy after one year when he didn't have the tools at receiver to hang with the big boys at the end. They will be forced to eat crow in 2021.

The defense will be dominant-- the best since 2012--- Marcus Freeman is a step up from Elko and Lea--which is really saying something !!

The Irish will be 12 and 0 In 2021 !!

Brian Kelly is one of the best coaches in college football. And is determined to win a NC at Notre Dame and I believe he will do it. If he coached at one of the football factories he would already have a NC title or two under his belt.
*** I confess---I want ND to be a football factory. The powers that be at ND need to make it easier for Kelly to get what he asks for !!

A couple of thoughts on Tom Brady. Share yours.

If Tom loses the super bowl he will be the all time leader with super bowl losses--tied with Jim Kelly. Will this endanger his induction into Canton?
Will he get an asterisk after his name if he gets in?

Also, on the more positive side. I think there is an outside chance that Tom ends up winning just as many super bowls with Tampa then he did with New England just to spite Bill Billichik.
Tom has an incredible genetic makeup. Physically, Mentally and spiritually. I think he plays until he is fifty.

*** Those are my thoughts. He is the man of the hour. I would like to hear what the board thinks about Tom.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT