ADVERTISEMENT

USC getting

I shared the wording of the article. Doesn’t really matter if this was a reaction to Williams or Roger’s, or something they’ve been considering for some time. My point in sharing is these posts regarding him demanding an ownership share are moot given the NFL Rule adoption.
Everyone knows that. The point was it wasn't brought on because of Williams

Everyone knows that. The point was it wasn't brought on because of Williams
No, not everybody as per some of the posts in this thread. I don’t care enough to go back and forth. Your point is this was due to Rodgers demands/ negotiations, and the article suggested it might be due to Williams representatives. My point was that some of the posts in this thread were speculating on whether Williams is making such demands, and that the NFL has already taken action to make the debate pointless.

No, not everybody as per some of the posts in this thread. I don’t care enough to go back and forth. Your point is this was due to Rodgers demands/ negotiations, and the article suggested it might be due to Williams representatives. My point was that some of the posts in this thread were speculating on whether Williams is making such demands, and that the NFL has already taken action to make the debate pointless.
Yes. Anyone who thought that would even be a remote possibility.... come on lol. I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale if they are interested

Reactions: Telx1
pantsed by UCLA. 38-13. Delightful!
Spoke to two USC grads last night.

They were not happy and called him a fraud.

They indicated that the USC fanbase is growing restless with increasing pressure to get rid of him.

Time will tell !

It's a big rivalry in LA. And USC fans hate losing to UCLA. Esp. when your QB is the likely # 1 pick. Several of my friends are USC fans. My friend's kid goes to USC.

Great post on SC forum about hunt for a DC and how it is a dead end job; all lose situation with CLR.
That was Leonard’s sentiment. Interesting

Last edited:
Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT