ADVERTISEMENT

Chip Kelly to Ohio St. as OC.

Yeah he's been a bad GM for about 10 years now. But Bill was a below average coach prior to Brady's arrival. Then he was a bad coach after he left
So your position is that Brady and Brady alone is responsible for Belichick’s success with the patriots.

I’ll say, what I’ve said it many times before.
Do you know nothing about football?
How did Belichick do when he was the Giants defensive coordinator?

So your position is that Brady and Brady alone is responsible for Belichick’s success with the patriots.

I guess the Jets were extremely lucky Belichick resigned one day after being named head coach. 😜

It's not worth arguing with Golson5, he makes a comment or post, and then spins what he posted as something different.
I’ve certainly noticed that pattern
The New York Giants proved what people like Golson5 don’t know, namely, the only good quarterback is a standing quarterback.

It’s the guys upfront that influence, if not determine a quarterback, success

That’s why it’s a team game, but Golson doesn’t know that yet

Reactions: NDinNJ

No. You're a tool

It's not worth arguing with Golson5, he makes a comment or post, and then spins what he posted as something different.
Read the post from 1101 and 1119. It never says anything about Brady winning it by himself

But you won't reply to that because your so far up pats ass..... you said you two met, what actually happened at that meeting?

Maybe you got a little too close.... weird stuff

The New York Giants proved what people like Golson5 don’t know, namely, the only good quarterback is a standing quarterback.

What a stupid idiotic comment.

Read the post from 1101 and 1119. It never says anything about Brady winning it by himself

But you won't reply to that because your so far up pats ass..... you said you two met, what actually happened at that meeting?

Actually, you were the focus of the conversation

We discussed how you present yourself as a “know it all” when in reality you know next to nothing about football

We had a lot of laughs at your expense and look forward to doing it again at our next get together with some other attendees

We discussed how you present yourself as a “know it all” when in reality you know next to nothing about football

We had a lot of laughs at your expense and look forward to doing it again at our next get together with some other attendees
Awesome. You probably had a lot of "fun" together. Its not my way of life but it's a free country

Now, how at 1101 and 1119 did I say Brady was solely responsible for the pats winning SBs

And if those posts dont prove it, should I cry to Tyler James like a baby that you are a liar ?

Awesome. You probably had a lot of "fun" together. Its not my way of life but it's a free country

Now, how at 1101 and 1119 did I say Brady was solely responsible for the pats winning SBs

And if those posts dont prove it, should I cry to Tyler James like a baby that you are a liar ?
We had a great lunch at a nice restaurant. Honestly it was a pleasure to meet with Pat and break bread with him. He also proved everything he stated was true, and you mocking him and calling him a liar made you look like a fool.

We had a great lunch at a nice restaurant. Honestly it was a pleasure to meet with Pat and break bread with him. He also proved everything he stated was true, and you mocking him and calling him a liar made you look like a fool.
Yeah I couldn't wait to hear about your "date" I really cared to hear how it went

😂😂😂

I agree to a point that if you don’t have a good OL you are never going to win games. But in today’s football, if you don’t have a QB who is top level you will never win championships. You have to have a great QB to win. And there are only a few teams who Super Bowl worthy QBs out there. Certain QBs are just never going to win a championship.

🤣🤣🤣. And we are supposed to believe this also? I won’t call you a liar because of how sensitive you are. 🤣🤣🤣

Good one!

I really don't care what you or Golson5 think. You are both losers.
Good one. If that was true you wouldn’t have responded. Like it or not I’m in your head. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
I find it odd that you would admit that since you have such a love affair with TB. But I think this is correct. Defense won the day early in Brady’s career but Brady won the day later in his career.
Since when is being candid …… odd ?

Everyone knows that. Even his own coaches on staff were preparing to be fired after he started off 5 and 13 with the Pats
You have no idea with regard to what goes on in the front office?

Reid has taken two different teams to the Super Bowl. So did Parcells. Belichik and Jimmy Johnson could not match this feat. It’s harder to catch lightning in a bottle twice.
Winning in the NFL is far more difficult than most know

IMO it's a job that looks better than it in fact is.

Especially in the portal and NIL world of today where guys are looking to get paid.

Fabulous university and a gorgeous campus but meager facilities and you're playing off campus in a building that if you have 60,000 in attendance it looks empty.

Just because you are a loser, live in your parents basement, and have zero social life, doesn't mean others in this forum are like you.

Unlike the loser you are, I have no problem meeting up with others and developing new friendships.

You need to get out more and socialize.

Just because you are a loser, live in your parents basement, and have zero social life, doesn't mean others in this forum are like you.

Unlike the loser you are, I have no problem meeting up with others and developing new friendships.

Your posts reads exactly like Patrica’s posts minus the all caps and bold type. Funny how you are the only poster who defends the old fart and neither of you offer up any proof.

Your posts reads exactly like Patrica’s posts minus the all caps and bold type. Funny how you are the only poster who defends the old fart and neither of you offer up any proof.
I can assure you we are not the same person. No offense to Pat, but I'm younger and better looking. 😜

"Meeting up" sureeeee

What you and Pat do is your business. I prefer not to hear about the word things you two do alone

Reactions: Irishjohn68
Having a good laugh at your expense is always a pleasure. 😂
If that is something that brings you pleasure, talking with someone on a forum about someone you dont know or doesnt care, you have a very boring life

If that is something that brings you pleasure, talking with someone on a forum about someone you dont know or doesnt care, you have a very boring life
It was just the one time when I met Pat for lunch. Outside of that one meeting with Pat , and at times when on this forum, you aren't a thought in my mind.

It was just the one time when I met Pat for lunch. Outside of that one meeting with Pat , and at times when on this forum, you aren't a thought in my mind.
The fact you talked about someone from a forum you never met tells me all I need to know

The fact you talked about someone from a forum you never met tells me all I need to know
😂 If you recall, the meeting and subsequent discussion was centered around you and IrishJohn to substantiate Pat's claims. I had never met Pat prior to that afternoon, and he proved everything he stated on this forum as true. I saw the proof with my own eyes. Whether you care to believe it or not, is up to you, but I know the truth, and I have no reason to lie about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT