ADVERTISEMENT

Chip Kelly to Ohio St. as OC.

😂 If you recall, the meeting and subsequent discussion was centered around you and IrishJohn to substantiate Pat's claims. I had never met Pat prior to that afternoon, and he proved everything he stated on this forum as true. I saw the proof with my own eyes. Whether you care to believe it or not, is up to you, but I know the truth, and I have no reason to lie about it.
Who cares about his claims 🤣🤣

Who cares about his claims 🤣🤣
You apparently do when you called him Liar. I was simply the independent party that met with him to confirm whether or not he was telling the truth. It turns out he was.

You apparently do when you called him Liar. I was simply the independent party that met with him to confirm whether or not he was telling the truth. It turns out he was.
I call him a liar because he's a tool and gets worked up about it. You still haven't gotten that yet 🤣🤣. Not the brightest

Reactions: Irishjohn68
I call him a liar because he's a tool and gets worked up about it. You still haven't gotten that yet 🤣🤣. Not the brightest
I didnt get worked up about you calling me a liar, because you know nothing about football and you’re not to be trusted, you’re a fraud.

It was IrishJohn who called me a liar and bet me and then reneged and welched on every bed that he made and lost

IrishJohn showed that he had lost every ounce of character and integrity

While you never had any to begin with

I didnt get worked up about you calling me a liar, because you know nothing about football and you’re not to be trusted, you’re a fraud.

It was IrishJohn who called me a liar and bet me and then reneged and welched on every bed that he made and lost

Ouch!!

LIAR. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think Marcus Freeman would even concede that Kelly is the better OC.

Coach Day can recruit (Chip Kelly's biggest weakness), and Chip Kelly can coach offensive football, develop offensive talent, and lead/run a system better than most in the business.

Another example of ND playing checkers while OSU is playing chess. And it shows in the comparative success of these two programs since the turn of the century.

I think ND could have done worse than Denbrock, so a lot of this comes down to timing as well. I'm just tired of our competitors making all the exciting moves, while we (Notre Dame) hire a dinosaur to run our offense who doesn't bring anything as a recruiter and who has a really unique career-arch that makes you wonder how much of his late success is just good luck vs his actual ability to coordinate an offense (referring to Denbrock of course).
I can almost guarantee that if Notre Dame had missed on Mike D and had to settle for Chip Kelly you would be bitching that they didn't land Denbrock.

The very definition of a troll that hasn't brought one positive thing to this board since you started posting.

Reactions: NDinNJ
I can almost guarantee that if Notre Dame had missed on Mike D and had to settle for Chip Kelly you would be bitching that they didn't land Denbrock.

The very definition of a troll that hasn't brought one positive thing to this board since you started posting.
He did bring that excellent F+ analysis!

Reactions: NDinNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT