ADVERTISEMENT

ND women's BB vs Cuse

IrishHerb

Posts Like A Champion
Nov 18, 2006
Women are looking listless tonight. Missing layups and not getting back on defense fast enough. Also getting out rebounded badly.

But only down 38-32 at the half.

Hope they wake up in the 2nd half.

Hannah is the only legit player ND has right now. Cintron doesnt look the same coming off injury. Wesbeld is meh. The rest of them just lack talent to compete with elite teams. Injuries really hampered this team the last 2 years. Hopefully Miles comes back healthy next year and Ivey recruits well especially at the big positions.

Last edited:
Hannah is the only legit player ND has right now. Cintron doesnt look the same coming off injury. Wesbeld is meh. The rest of them just lack talent to compete with elite teams. Injuries really hampered this team the last 2 years. Hopefully Miles comes back healthy next year and Ivey recruits well especially at the big positions.
They had an off night but the front line is what is killing them against the best teams. They simply do not have the talent. I would put the guards of ND up against any group in the country but that is the only real strength they have

They had an off night but the front line is what is killing them against the best teams. They simply do not have the talent. I would put the guards of ND up against any group in the country but that is the only real strength they have
Hannah is awesome and if Miles were healthy they would be one of the best backcourts in the country. Cintron has struggled since injury & we both agree the frontcourt is poor.

Hannah is awesome and if Miles were healthy they would be one of the best backcourts in the country. Cintron has struggled since injury & we both agree the frontcourt is poor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT