ADVERTISEMENT

WR question

I do think the receivers give a great effort run blocking. I’ll say that. Flores and Greathouse were great against Pitt and I’ve noticed them at other points in the year.

I do think the receivers give a great effort run blocking. I’ll say that. Flores and Greathouse were great against Pitt and I’ve noticed them at other points in the year.
I agree with this. They have both improved as blockers as the season has progressed, and that’s something you don’t see all that often from freshman receivers. I think both will be really good assets in our passing game once we get the kind of outside speed and downfield threat to compliment their skill sets. Faison and James is an excellent start to this. Hope we see both a lot in the bowl game, if not tomorrow.

Garbage.

Golson is correct here.
Then you also have a reading comprehension problem !

Here’s his statement regarding this year’s team.

”ND is loaded with NFL talent at every position.”

It’s a contemporaneous declaration, not one projected into the future.

Golson is incorrect, If you have NFL talent at EVERY position, all 22 are starting, they’re not sitting on the bench.

If a sophomore at any position had NFL talent and upper class men at his position didn’t, the sophomore would be starting.

Golson stated that “ND was LOADED with NFL talent at EVERY position”, all 22 of them

If NFL talent is at every position, they’re starting !
Joe Alt, Ben Morrison, Ian Book, Deshone Kizer, CJ Procise, Audric Estime, Xavier Watts, Mitchell Evans, Will Fuller and countless others all started on the bench.

Joe Alt, Ben Morrison, Ian Book, Deshone Kizer, CJ Procise, Audric Estime, Xavier Watts, Mitchell Evans, Will Fuller and countless others all started on the bench.
Education today just isn’t what it used to be.

If you are “Loaded with NFL talent at EVERY position” that talent isn’t sitting on the bench, they’re starting.

You’re also forgetting that Golson referenced every position, every 22 of them.

Now if he said that there were players with “potential” NFL talent at every position, I could go with that, but when he declared that this year’s team was “loaded with NFL talent at every position.”, that’s a contemporaneous statement and not a statement of future performance

Education today just isn’t what it used to be.

If you are “Loaded with NFL talent at EVERY position” that talent isn’t sitting on the bench, they’re starting.

You’re also forgetting that Golson referenced every position, every 22 of them.

Now if he said that there were players with “potential” NFL talent at every position, I could go with that, but when he declared that this year’s team was “loaded with NFL talent at every position.”, that’s a contemporaneous statement and not a statement of future performance
I think this is a fair distinction. That said, I think most, if not all of us, are tired of having this feud over the details of your bet with Golson popping up in so many damn threads. Neither is going to agree with the other’s view. Pat, why don’t you take the high road and simply say the above is your last post on the subject as it makes your view crystal clear, and declare you will no longer post on this specific subject for the benefit of those here. I’m sure it would be GREATLY appreciated!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT