ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin crushing State! Do they have better recruits?

Zorich 88

I've posted how many times?
Dec 7, 2006
As I said before the ND vs State game, State is an average team at best. To all you Kelly supporters that say ND can't get top recruits because of academics, Wisconsin is playing a first year qb.

The rational will be this is a let down game for MSU. Just beat one of their biggest rivals and blah, blah, blah. The same old crap.

Reactions: end_23
The whole point ... football games are won and lost on line play.

Not sure if Wisky has better recruits than ND (MSU doesn't) ... I think its mostly coaching and preparation.

Well, Wisconsin coming into the season was talked about as having one of the best offensive lines in college football. So no surprise they have handled McDowell and that MSU front 7 so easily today. Oh.....wait. My bad that was ND's o-line that got all those pre-season kudos. ND's program is in a lot of trouble.

Just took a peek over at Wisconsin's board and their recruiting in 2016 and 2017. See a lot of 3 stars, a few 4s and 2s. Seem to recruit a whole lot of OL, DL and DBs, just one QB and a couple of WRs. Unlike Kelly who signs up loads of WRs and skimps on the lines and DBs.

This Wisci vs State game not only exposes how bad State really is, it also shows how bad coach Kelly is in year seven. Texas lost to Cali now State falls. Kelly SUCKS!!!

Reactions: G_a_r_y
If you've been around the game for 30 seconds you'll know that a different team shows every week. MSU beat ND in a nationally televised road game. Wisconsin last week barely beat Georgia State at home.

Cherry picking results week to week is just another lazy incoherent observation but don't worry it has plenty of company around here.

This Wisci vs State game not only exposes how bad State really is, it also shows how bad coach Kelly is in year seven. Texas lost to Cali now State falls. Kelly SUCKS!!!

Give it a rest already. You've voiced your opinion ad nauseam on the BK topic.

Reactions: hvillebill
The whole point ... football games are won and lost on line play.

Not sure if Wisky has better recruits than ND (MSU doesn't) ... I think its mostly coaching and preparation.
You THINK its mostly coaching and preparation? It Is coaching and preparation.

Or it may show that Wisconsin has been under-rated. Stop the myopia.

No they do not have better recruits but they have a more cohesive d. anyhow, MSU D is more cohesive , Our D would make furman offense look like a BCS team. Yes Kelly is at fault for hiring bVG

Kelly can not get a pass any longer, especially with the success immediately by teams like Michigan, Washington, and Florida under new coaches. This team should not been struggling with Duke. This Duke team is not good at all. Not even by Duke's standards. Someone on field has to step up and take a strong leadership role. Cause coaches are apparently not the getting through to the players. Someone has to take the Sheldon role for this Defense. This is horrible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT