ADVERTISEMENT

Who is ready to watch Michigan get pounded in back to back games

rivals50

ND Expert
Sep 6, 2009
Michigan's most feared match-up is here.. I wish the game was next week so it had some impact on recruiting..

I never watch the BUG-$EC sleep through bowls. But I will check the score over my first cup of java and for once will be rooting for a Bama win.

Michigan's most feared match-up is here.. I wish the game was next week so it had some impact on recruiting..

Alabama was incredible offensively with Tua...sans Tua, I’m not sure Alabama even wins. The Tide is a solid 7 point favorite, but not sure if it vs. get the Mac or Tua’s brother ready to perform big enough. Should be a good game.

Alabama was incredible offensively with Tua...sans Tua, I’m not sure Alabama even wins. The Tide is a solid 7 point favorite, but not sure if it vs. get the Mac or Tua’s brother ready to perform big enough. Should be a good game.
They scored 45 on Auburn without Tua. The big question is do their players sit out or not

Reactions: TXNDFan88
These matchups are so bad. Isn’t anyone sick of seeing Michigan her blown out? People need to stop watching these awful games so they lose revenue and start making solid matchups.

I'm not really interested in seeing Bama do ND's dirty work on Michigan, but, it is an interesting match up if all key Bama and Michigan players are actually suited up and playing. I have no ill will toward Michigan. That was all on the players, staff, and most of all, BK.

I'm not really interested in seeing Bama do ND's dirty work on Michigan, but, it is an interesting match up if all key Bama and Michigan players are actually suited up and playing. I have no ill will toward Michigan. That was all on the players, staff, and most of all, BK.
If everyone plays Bama wins by 21 at least

I can see Bama not wanting to be there and not show up to play. Didn't this happen to them before, like in a Sugar Bowl?

Reactions: nemeth#5
Who wore number 9 for the offense in 2012?
What WR out of Prosper TX played for us and had a famous athlete father?
On offense or defense?
Robinson....wasn't he class president ( or whatever the title was)before he retired from football due to head injuries?
I was at the triple OT Pitt game that year where we were fortunate to win when we had two players on the field at the same time with same numbers during a missed FG.
Sorry, just saw offense. Robby Toma from HI.

On offense or defense?
Robinson....wasn't he class president ( or whatever the title was)before he retired from football due to head injuries?
I was at the triple OT Pitt game that year where we were fortunate to win when we had two players on the field at the same time with same numbers during a missed FG.
Sorry, just saw offense. Robby Toma from HI.

It was Torii Hunter... Were you there wearing your Panthers hoodie?

It was Torii Hunter... Were you there wearing your Panthers hoodie?
He also retired due to injury. Wow, I get no credit for Corey Robinson and his famous athlete father from TX? Ok so maybe it was a different city!
I've been an Irish fan since before you were an itch in your daddy's pants.
I'm old enough to remember watching highlights Sunday mornings narrated by Lindsey Nelson.
I was at the 89 natty in Tempe.

Last edited:
He also retired due to injury. Wow, I get no credit for Corey Robinson and his famous athlete father from TX? Ok so maybe it was a different city!
I've been an Irish fan since before you were an itch in your daddy's pants.
I'm old enough to remember watching highlights Sunday mornings narrated by Lindsey Nelson.
I was at the 89 natty in Tempe.

Awesome, then it makes it even more pathetic that you are acting so immature and making a compete ass of yourself. Truly, what is your goal here? You have not posted since 2009 and you have had nothing nice to say to anyone since your arrival on here. You do not want to have a conversation nor do you really want to make your point in a productive manner. Have you agreed with anyone since your first post last Friday? No.

Congrats.

These matchups are so bad. Isn’t anyone sick of seeing Michigan her blown out? People need to stop watching these awful games so they lose revenue and start making solid matchups.
Yet you're playing Iowa State. I'm sure there will be plenty of fans tuning in for this game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT