ADVERTISEMENT

There is a new Sheriff in town and his name is Marcus.

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
Marcus is a young man full of energy and genius. He is also fearless and loves playing BIG games. His men go through brick walls for him !

The top one being last night when we went old school on 8 and 0 #4 Clemson and beat them 35 to 14.

But follow me here:

Marcus's first game we come out of the gate and roar to a 28 to 7 lead over a top ten team in a big bowl game.
We then go up 10 to nothing against a top 2 team at their house.

Then we roar out to a big lead and hold on to defeat a ranked BYU team at the time when we were underdogs.
Then we clobber a 8 and 1 highly ranked North Carolina team. Not even close.
Then we clobber a ranked Syracuse team on the road. No contest.
Then we completely manhandle and destroy a 8 and 0 #4 Clemson team. We outmuscled them and outsped them
like we were a NFL team and they were a peewee team. A pewee team with many NFL draft picks.

*** That is six big games to start off his career and not one of them wasnt a game we were out of.

*** We will be playing a top ranked USC team soon and due to history I know he will be ready.

*** You all wanted a young coach who could recruit and not get embarassed in big games ! Third rated recruiting class for 2023 !
He is getting a 5 star QB recruit to come to south bend even though, with Marcus, we could win with a traffic cone at qb !

**** I was here after the 0 and 2 start and I told you the Irish were GREAT and that Marcus was GREAT and you so called experts rained down the insults on me.

The Irish are old school Monsters like in the days of Holtz ! And we got a hell of alot more headed this way !

Go Irish !!
Beat Navy !!

Reactions: ftnfan62 and NDinNJ
Marcus is a young man full of energy and genius. He is also fearless and loves playing BIG games. His men go through brick walls for him !

The top one being last night when we went old school on 8 and 0 #4 Clemson and beat them 35 to 14.

But follow me here:

Marcus's first game we come out of the gate and roar to a 28 to 7 lead over a top ten team in a big bowl game.
We then go up 10 to nothing against a top 2 team at their house.

Then we roar out to a big lead and hold on to defeat a ranked BYU team at the time when we were underdogs.
Then we clobber a 8 and 1 highly ranked North Carolina team. Not even close.
Then we clobber a ranked Syracuse team on the road. No contest.
Then we completely manhandle and destroy a 8 and 0 #4 Clemson team. We outmuscled them and outsped them
like we were a NFL team and they were a peewee team. A pewee team with many NFL draft picks.

*** That is six big games to start off his career and not one of them wasnt a game we were out of.

*** We will be playing a top ranked USC team soon and due to history I know he will be ready.

*** You all wanted a young coach who could recruit and not get embarassed in big games ! Third rated recruiting class for 2023 !
He is getting a 5 star QB recruit to come to south bend even though, with Marcus, we could win with a traffic cone at qb !

**** I was here after the 0 and 2 start and I told you the Irish were GREAT and that Marcus was GREAT and you so called experts rained down the insults on me.

The Irish are old school Monsters like in the days of Holtz ! And we got a hell of alot more headed this way !

Go Irish !!
Beat Navy !!
My favorite moment of the game was the last TD to Mayer. Clemson just scored to make it a 28-14 game. ND gets the ball on the ensuing kick off, and starts marching down the field. In the last 10 years ND would have tried to end the game by sitting on the ball and simply working the clock. This time they went for the jugular and left no doubt., This team is developing that killer instinct it's lacked for years.

Reactions: francade
My favorite moment of the game was the last TD to Mayer. Clemson just scored to make it a 28-14 game. ND gets the ball on the ensuing kick off, and starts marching down the field. In the last 10 years ND would have tried to end the game by sitting on the ball and simply working the clock. This time they went for the jugular and left no doubt., This team is developing that killer instinct it's lacked for years.
28 to 7 it was

They probably could have run it, taken enough time to make it 35-7. But all worked out. MM deserves that game to set the all time record.

Reactions: NDinNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT