ADVERTISEMENT

Where are all the Riley critics?

On this 6 game winning streak he's easily a top 15 QB.

He started out slow. Really 1 really poor performance when he got banged up but no excuse to lose that game. He Freeman Denbrock and Golden have to own it and they have

But with 3 OL starters out for most of the year. Faison out and never healthy until the Navy game. Evans just now getting back to health. After the loss, he and the team could have folded.

They did not. They are dominating teams. Time to move on from your hate, your preconceived opinion on who he was and the NIU. it's clouding your judgement
I agree, but he's played a soft schedule. He's been tested once at Texas A&M. I'm hoping for the best, but I'm going to be wary vs playoff teams.

I watch every game USC plays. I realize the 4 losses, that said, IMO, they are much improved from 2023, especially on defense. And Miller Moss is a good CFB QB.
Their defense is okay. In their last 3 games, they've given up over 500 yds to Penn State, and over 400 yds each to Maryland and Rutgers. Army might be the best defense we have left to face IMO.

I'm not upset, I'm realistic. RL is an average to above average QB. You think he's hot 1st round NFL talent.

If you are so confident he's got 1st round NGL talent? Let's bet whether or kit he gets drafted in the 1st Round of the NFL draft. If he doesn't you leave this forum for an entire year, if he does, I'll leave this forum for an entire year.
I never said he would be drafted in the 1st round, have I? Nope. I said he had 1st round talent

I can bring up a lot of stupid shit you said and let's bet on that lol. Remember you said Auburns offense was better than NDs? We are 20th in scoring. They are 71st 🤣. Remember you said Kobe dominated Lebron in head 2 head matchups. I exposed that idiotic comment.

See how that works. You are so upset I said RL is a 1st round talent that's all you can talk about. It bothers you so much. I've never seen anyone in my life so offended and care so much about 1 topic like you are with this.

You didn't want him here. You wanted your Jersey boy to be the Qb. Maybe you are related who knows. So after the NIU you smashed on one of NDs own players. It was embarrassing and pathetic and weak. Now he's proving you wrong and you can't take it

Reactions: IrishMike409
I watch every game USC plays. I realize the 4 losses, that said, IMO, they are much improved from 2023, especially on defense. And Miller Moss is a good CFB QB.
Talk about narrative….4 losses is 4 losses…yet you attempt to justify ….lol

I never said he would be drafted in the 1st round, have I? Nope. I said he had 1st round talent

I can bring up a lot of stupid shit you said and let's bet on that lol. Remember you said Auburns offense was better than NDs? We are 20th in scoring. They are 71st 🤣. Remember you said Kobe dominated Lebron in head 2 head matchups. I exposed that idiotic comment.

See how that works. You are so upset I said RL is a 1st round talent that's all you can talk about. It bothers you so much. I've never seen anyone in my life so offended and care so much about 1 topic like you are with this.

You didn't want him here. You wanted your Jersey boy to be the Qb. Maybe you are related who knows. So after the NIU you smashed on one of NDs own players. It was embarrassing and pathetic and weak. Now he's proving you wrong and you can't take it
If he has 1st round talent that means he's going to be drafted in the 1st round. That's the meaning of first round talent. You said it yourself Mel Kiper had him 19th on his Big Board, so let's bet. You're all talk zero action. you're a fraud. it's hilarious what a fraud you are, and you have a handful of individuals on this forum sold on your garbage. 😂

If he has 1st round talent that means he's going to be drafted in the 1st round. That's the meaning of first round talent. You said it yourself Mel Kiper had him 19th on his Big Board, so let's bet. You're all talk zero action. you're a fraud. it's hilarious what a fraud you are, and you have a handful of individuals on this forum sold on your garbage. 😂
No it doesn't You idiot. There are plenty of guys who move up and down draft boards for numerous reasons. Nfl teams have 1st rd grades on players all the time going into their Sr years and they could struggle, they could get injured, they could have a bad year etc

That is one of the stupidest comments I've ever read. So you think all 32 teams have the same exact 32 players graded out as 1st round players 🤣🤣🤣

You can't be serious with that comment. Come on you are joking, right? All 32 teams have the same exact 32 players graded out as 1st rd players, there's no difference from team to team ? Players don't drop at all or move up...

🤣🤣🤣🤣.... Come on bro. You even have to know how stupid you sound

Why, exactly? What blood and guts situations where our backs were against the wall, and he had to limp out there against all odds and rally us back to victory or something. Nothing, nothing even close to that. It's just been easy smooth sailing. Fairly effortless, almost like practice games. It's nothing against him as a human being, but where would the grit and toughness come in? He's good natured, and boyish, and not arrogant or flaky or anything like that. And thanks to Denbrock he's being well utilized and not asked/forced to do things he can't. Or be in a situation where grit and toughness would even be applicable.
The @ A&M win was a top 2 or 3 win in college football this year. He was the offense that night. And he did it with a young and beat up OL, in the most hostile environment in CFB.

The Louisville game....that coulda been a disaster. We fumbled the opening kick. We twice gave LVL the ball (fumbles), and had to respond with a drive/answer of our own. Did it both times.

His elite running has made this offense one that, I think, can score on anybody. He's a physical, rugged runner, and defenses have to account for Leonard and Love/Price....that's not easy to do. The dude is physical AF, and runs like a bad-ass fullback.

Anytime we've HAD to move the ball this season, we've done it. And that's because of Leonard.

All of this, sans the NIU game. No idea what happened that day. I guess he was hurt. The O looked like shit. The D couldn't get off the field. It was all ugly.

Aside from that game, RL has played winning football.

I'm not sure we beat TAMU or LVL without RL.

No it doesn't You idiot. There are plenty of guys who move up and down draft boards for numerous reasons. Nfl teams have 1st rd grades on players all the time going into their Sr years and they could struggle, they could get injured, they could have a bad year etc

That is one of the stupidest comments I've ever read. So you think all 32 teams have the same exact 32 players graded out as 1st round players 🤣🤣🤣

You can't be serious with that comment. Come on you are joking, right? All 32 teams have the same exact 32 players graded out as 1st rd players, there's no difference from team to team ? Players don't drop at all or move up...

🤣🤣🤣🤣.... Come on bro. You even have to know how stupid you sound
You said it yourself Mel Kiper had him going 19th on the big board. let's bet, coward.

You said it yourself Mel Kiper had him going 19th on the big board. let's bet, coward.
Yes he did. So did others. And I've said he's a 1st round talent

I didn't say he would get drafted in the 1st

You're grasping at straws because you're taking a beating the last 2 days

You bragged on Mccord and he had one of the worst games in cfb history. You bragged on Nussmeir and LSUs offense and he and they gave the game away. Just giving the ball to AM. RL is playing much better and you can't admit it. It's eating you up inside. You said what would we do and RL do against a top 10 team, I said we already played one. You said nah they aren't that good. Guess what, they are now top 10. You brought up the narrative about voters and having teams jump us and your stupid moral comment. We didn't get jumped and we moved up again. You said Auburn had a better offense than us, ours is 20th in scoring. Theirs is 71st. Ouch.

It's been a rough couple days for you little buddy. You're wrong so much you're getting like Chase

But all you want to talk about is 1st round

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: NDinNJ
Yes he did. So did others. And I've said he's a 1st round talent

I didn't say he would get drafted in the 1st

You're grasping at straws because you're taking a beating the last 2 days

You bragged on Mccord and he had one of the worst games in cfb history. You bragged on Nussmeir and LSUs offense and he and they gave the game away. Just giving the ball to AM. RL is playing much better and you can't admit it. It's eating you up inside. You said what would we do and RL do against a top 10 team, I said we already played one. You said nah they aren't that good. Guess what, they are now top 10. You brought up the narrative about voters and having teams jump us and your stupid moral comment. We didn't get jumped and we moved up again. You said Auburn had a better offense than us, ours is 20th in scoring. Theirs is 71st. Ouch.

It's been a rough couple days for you little buddy. You're wrong so much you're getting like Chase

But all you want to talk about is 1st round

🤣🤣🤣
I'm an ND fan, I'm happy they win, and I'll be happier if they get into the playoffs, but unlike you I'm realistic, You're a fraud, mentally challenged and now a coward. Not even sure why I'm wasting my time going back and forth with you. You're not worth it, my life is a far more valuable to me than dealing with idiots like you.

Savvy is the poster child for milktoast . Don’t heed him

I am ok with Savvy. While I may disagree with him from time to time, he has strong beliefs and opinions and perhaps likes to express them more passionately than some others would like. But that's ok, it makes for an interesting message board.

By the way, the word is "milquetoast." An idiom that really has nothing to do with either milk or toast. It is derived from a comic book character from many years ago, Caspar Milquetoast, who was said to "be a man who speaks softly and gets hit with a big stick." I don't think anyone would accuse Savvy of speaking softly, though I am sure there are some here who would like to hit him with a big stick. LOL!

Reactions: FightingIrish44
I am ok with Savvy. While I may disagree with him from time to time, he has strong beliefs and opinions and perhaps likes to express them more passionately than some others would like. But that's ok, it makes for an interesting message board.

By the way, the word is "milquetoast." An idiom that really has nothing to do with either milk or toast. It is derived from a comic book character from many years ago, Caspar Milquetoast, who was said to "be a man who speaks softly and gets hit with a big stick." I don't think anyone would accuse Savvy of speaking softly, though I am sure there are some here who would like to hit him with a big stick. LOL!
If you alright with Savvy, or 4-4-3, or ND88, that's your problem.

6 of our 7 wins are by double digits

5 are by 18 or more. 4 are by 25 or more. 3 are by 35 or more
I read the same about Navy's wins getting into the top 25. They had no business in the top 25, based on who they play. None. Zero.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT