ADVERTISEMENT

"WE are NOT soft!!!"

Kelly said he’s aware of the criticism he receives from fans and that it comes with the territory.

But does he check his Twitter mentions? “Absolutely not."

“I am a 1-2 football coach,” he said. “If I didn’t get criticized we would have a soft fanbase.”

Does BK check in on this message board? We all have a lot of valuable advice that he can use. We can turn a 1-2 team into a 10-2 team in a blink of an eye. What does he got to lose?

last week he acknowledged that he has staff that monitors the social media (are we social media?)
I been contending all there has been a continous effort to control and limit discussion on this forum.
Now we know.

Ara: I think you need to reset your "Humor Meter" because my comments were made solely and for the purpose of making fun of us on this board. In no way does anyone really believe BK should take ideas from this message board and implement them into his game plan. Come on. You had to know that the comments were made in fun.

^ yea, like why would such a proficient, group need to learn from a message board!

but, Kelly admitted to monitoring social media utilizing staff.
So the team is not the only thing he wants to influence.

"Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT