ADVERTISEMENT

Updated 247 Team Talent Composite

Shakin' Down the Thunder

Posts Like A Champion
Jul 10, 2012
ND ranked 10th in the nation in terms of talent. Looking at the numbers ND has more 4 stars (yes, I know not all 4 stars are created equal) than anyone, but only one 5 star. Once again, I feel like ND is so close, but yet so far from being contenders. If they could just replace 5-6 3 stars with 5 star guys, especially at crucial positions, that would make a huge difference.

Reactions: chaseball
ND ranked 10th in the nation in terms of talent. Looking at the numbers ND has more 4 stars (yes, I know not all 4 stars are created equal) than anyone, but only one 5 star. Once again, I feel like ND is so close, but yet so far from being contenders. If they could just replace 5-6 3 stars with 5 star guys, especially at crucial positions, that would make a huge difference.

5th in average player ranking

And

5th in most blue chip recruits (4 and 5 stars). We have 58 overall

If you want more 5 Stars lower the academic expectations. That works well at Ohio St.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT