ADVERTISEMENT

This is the best it is going to get fella's

irontooth123

ND Expert
Sep 8, 2018
Even Kelly said this is the best team he has ever had. With many starters leaving and another average recruiting class, it will be another 6-8 years before we have the privilege of being humiliated again (if we are lucky).

The realization that this is the best we’ve been in 25 years and our opponent literally our scored us tenfold, literally TENFOLD. Is so painful.

Reactions: Yooper Irishfan
The realization that this is the best we’ve been in 25 years and our opponent literally our scored us tenfold, literally TENFOLD. Is so painful.
Yeah. It is demoralizing. Next season I will not fall for this again. Expect to win 8 games and hope we don't make the playoffs. Can we join the Ivy League? It would be nice to win something

Reactions: 88ND
Even Kelly said this is the best team he has ever had. With many starters leaving and another average recruiting class, it will be another 6-8 years before we have the privilege of being humiliated again (if we are lucky).
It’s preparedness and not being mentally ready. How do you explain ND playing at Clemson in 2015 and just barely getting beat 24-22? Or playing Georgia last year and losing 20-19? Notre Dame can play these top teams toe to toe, just not in the big games. It’s mental.

Oh, that 2015 Clemson and 2017 Georgia teams both played Alabama for the title and barely lost.

Reactions: GoldCountryND
Yeah. It is demoralizing. Next season I will not fall for this again. Expect to win 8 games and hope we don't make the playoffs. Can we join the Ivy League? It would be nice to win something
At least we can't use the good old shopping from a different aisle excuse then.

ND should have another really good team next year. ND fans are so fair weather it amazes me. No wonder trolls come here to lite a fire under our butts. We are so puffed up when we win and the sky is falling when we lose. I'm very disappointed in today's game but I'm not throwing a 12-1 season in the trash either. I want ND to go back next year and the year after. It's the only way they will get comfortable in that situation. It should motivate them to work harder next season. Get a grip Irish fans and look toward a brighter tomorrow!

It’s preparedness and not being mentally ready. How do you explain ND playing at Clemson in 2015 and just barely getting beat 24-22? Or playing Georgia last year and losing 20-19? Notre Dame can play these top teams toe to toe, just not in the big games. It’s mental.

Oh, that 2015 Clemson and 2017 Georgia teams both played Alabama for the title and barely lost.

2015 a deluge and not a late season game with championship implications for CU.
If that was the last game of the season, do you think ND wins? Think, based upon what history has taught you, do you really?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT