ADVERTISEMENT

"They are going to win alot of games for a long time"

A lot of talented young guys on this team who will be around for two-three years. Is Booker still the special teams guy? Time to go bye-bye. Terrible special teams across the board.

Quote from Brian Kelly! He is 100% right and he will be the coach for all them.

Bad night for haters!!! This young team learned how to win and will be winning big!

Great win for the Irish !! Jarron Jones and Morgan and Donte Vaughn and the rest of the defense won this game !!! Miami was no joke they have some great players ! Great freakin win !!!

haha.... wait till Navy kicks our ass in a week.. Our 1 game winning streak will be over

You wouldn't know a good coach from a bad coach because A.You know nothing about football and B.You are a moron. Next...

And you are an ass wipe, and Kelly is the greatest thing since two-ply tissue.

Reactions: end_23
Great win for the Irish !! Jarron Jones and Morgan and Donte Vaughn and the rest of the defense won this game !!! Miami was no joke they have some great players ! Great freakin win !!!

Good win. This game should have been over by half time. So there is a lot of work going forward. Saturday they have a tough game against a very well coached and disciplined Navy team something that the Irish lack. Also navy is coming off a tough loss. 1 win does not make this team turn a round or me a Kelly believer again.

You wouldn't know a good coach from a bad coach because A.You know nothing about football and B.You are a moron. Next...
A. I know a bad record from an average record from a great record.

B. A win against terrible Miami team does not erase 5 below average seasons out of 7.

C. Stop pretending you are a football coach, everyone knows you are not real coach.

They beat a 4-4 Miami team. Don't get too excited. You know it's a rough season when this is a feather in your hat.

Reactions: end_23
They beat a 4-4 Miami team. Don't get too excited. You know it's a rough season when this is a feather in your hat.
And please don't forget Brian Kelly did everything under his power to lose this one.

Miami was bad enough for our players to be able to overcome the deficiencies of Brian Kelly all by themselves.

Bad night for haters!!! This young team learned how to win and will be winning big!

Maybe under a different coach. Its not happening under this loser

What Florida Irish meant to say was that this coach and his team would win a lot of games for their opponents.

Reactions: IrishBlessings

Where are you now Ol' Ball Coach? Come out and take your medicine fool. I'm sure you won't though you coward. I'm sure you're collecting the equipment from your team because their season is likely done with you as a coach. I'm sure you'll come crawling out of your team's laundry room after ND beats Army to tell everyone how great Kelly is, only to go back in your hole when Virginia Tech and USC beat Notre Dame. Even a guy like you, if you have half the credentials you say you do, has got to admit that Kelly has run his course at Notre Dame. He doesn't fit anymore. Admit it. You can't blame injuries for this year's debacle. It's on Coach Kelly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT