ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Eli!

You failed to mention 2x SB mvp. He mattered when the lights were brightest. The defense didn’t throw that pass to Manningham. The Bus had a huge personality starting with his nickname. Not the elite RB of his era. He in my humble opinion is the classic compiler.
your opinion sucks
As far as that first SB MVP- Helmet Catch makes that a joke (plus the dropped pick by Assante Samuel the play before)

You failed to mention 2x SB mvp. He mattered when the lights were brightest. The defense didn’t throw that pass to Manningham. The Bus had a huge personality starting with his nickname. Not the elite RB of his era. He in my humble opinion is the classic compiler.
I mentioned many times over he had 2 very good super bowl runs. They won the super bowls because of the defense though. Elis offense scored 17 and 21 points in those super bowls. Not very good. They won because of the defense.

Bus was not the elite of his era but was closer to the elite moreso than Eli.

In 16 years, Eli had 0 MVPs, 0 all pros, and only 4 pro bowl seasons. That is extremely weak.

In 13 years Bus made 6 pro bowls, 1st team all pro twice, 2nd team all pro once.

Bus was closer to the elite throughout his career than Eli.

Eli had some really terrible seasons during the prime of his career. Hes truly a very mediocre qb

I mentioned many times over he had 2 very good super bowl runs. They won the super bowls because of the defense though. Elis offense scored 17 and 21 points in those super bowls. Not very good. They won because of the defense.

Bus was not the elite of his era but was closer to the elite moreso than Eli.

In 16 years, Eli had 0 MVPs, 0 all pros, and only 4 pro bowl seasons. That is extremely weak.

In 13 years Bus made 6 pro bowls, 1st team all pro twice, 2nd team all pro once.

Bus was closer to the elite throughout his career than Eli.

Eli had some really terrible seasons during the prime of his career. Hes truly a very mediocre qb
How anyone can think that a player that never was ALL PRO, had only 4 Pro Bowl seasons in 16, and was never in the conversation as the best QB in the game can be considered for the HOF is just plain nuts.

Reactions: Golson5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT