ADVERTISEMENT

Students To Walk Out During Commencement

Trump is pro life for purposes of political expediency.

And how do you know that? Many people who at one time were pro abortion, yes that's what I call it, like Trump, have now changed their opinion due to the type of diagnostic technology that exists today. Three D images showing even at 8 weeks, you can clearly see a living human being in a mother's womb. This type of technological imagery has changed the minds of millions of people.

I know personally many HCP's who no longer perform abortions due to this technology.

There is a difference. Average white Americabs abhor white supremacists, and will fight them, turn them in, or do whatever it takes to stop them. Would you say the same about Muslims around the world?

I have no concrete data to form an opinion. Remember if is the Muslim community suffering more from terrorists than it is an American community. I presume the locals helping the American forces over the years fit your category and there are likely others that we will never know about or hear their stories. I do not presume to speak for those others nor do I try to make a conclusion from a supposed absence of evidence.

I agree but his point about inviting Obama still stands. Pathetic for a so-called Catholic University to hand out an honorary degree to a man with the most influence in the world who actively supports murder.. yikes.

Except no university will apply a litmus test. A critical point is to have a variety of opinions. The commencement honor and honorary degree is Notre Dame wanting to establish a tradition regarding the presidency.

It would be pathetic of Notre Dame, or any Catholic university, to honor only those who agreed with the administration's views. Secretary of Education DeVos seems to clearly lack understanding of a broad education, but I expect she will get many invitations to give commencement addresses.

This board is full of spoiled snowflake crybabys who call for Brian Kellys job whenever he loses a game. Why? Because these chodes cant achieve a single victory in their own sad lives, so they have to achieve by proxy through ND Football

Seems to me some of these no life losers had offspring. Pathetic sad bunch of losers.

And how do you know that? Many people who at one time were pro abortion, yes that's what I call it, like Trump, have now changed their opinion due to the type of diagnostic technology that exists today. Three D images showing even at 8 weeks, you can clearly see a living human being in a mother's womb. This type of technological imagery has changed the minds of millions of people.

I know personally many HCP's who no longer perform abortions due to this technology.

Trump doesn't strike me as someone who's particularly genuine. He thought that women who had abortions should be criminally punished (which very few, if any, pro-life people believe) and then had to be told afterward that apparently that's not the usual pro-life stance.

I will agree with you that if establishment Republicans turn on Trump the left will get what they might not want that is Pence.

The resist movement has been on-going for months and who it is hurting is we the people. Both the left and the right better remember who put them in office and why. Know I won't be voting for any candidate that persists in this crap if it's all proved to be nothing but a witch hunt.
We will agree to disagree.

The Demcrats thought the same about Republicans under Obama. Now the shoe is on the other foot. No difference.

Those are fringe groups. There's always been fringe groups from all parts of the political spectrum.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-Student-Stabbed-Killed-at-UMd-423505764.html

"Sean Urbanski has been charged with first- and second-degree murder as well as first-degree assault in the death of Richard Collins III. Urbanski is white and Collins was black. 22-year-old Urbanski is a member of a Facebook group called "Alt Reich: Nation," where members post racially charged material."

We will agree to disagree.

The Demcrats thought the same about Republicans under Obama. Now the shoe is on the other foot. No difference.

Oh, I don't think Obama ever had it so bad much less a threat of impeachment with no documented evidence in the first 200 days.
I do agree about agreeing to disagree with you. If everyone thought alike the world would be a bland shade of gray.

Reactions: rgc7
If you don't like the commencement speaker then do not attend the event. Turning you back on the speaker and walking out is disrespectful and intentionally so.

I used to be an avid ND fan. I grew up across the street from the football stadium. I used to work the home games as early as 13 in the parking lots.I've been to well over 150 home games. I volunteered many hours with the Tennis program. This year, I'm done, I will no long support this University. No more hockey, basketball, or football games.

This ND is not the same ND I knew. Not only do they support, but promote the LGBT lifestyle. They give honors, medals, and honorary degrees to those who support abortion, gay marriage, and everything that God has denounced. It's no wonder the Archdiocese of Chicago is planning on removing them as a "Catholic University" and Bishop Cupich refuse to shake Jenkins hand and refused to meet with him.

As far as these students; to Hades with these privileged little ND snowflakes and SHAME on ND for letting them do it. NO WAY would ND have stood by and let that happen when Obama was there. ND is no longer a "Christian" school. They should have their tax exempt status revoked!

ND is dead to me.

^^^^^Another uneducated bigot relegated to the ignore list. Good riddance.

Oh, I don't think Obama ever had it so bad much less a threat of impeachment with no documented evidence in the first 200 days.
I do agree about agreeing to disagree with you. If everyone thought alike the world would be a bland shade of gray.
Fault your guy for that. He seems to be a magnet for mistakes. If impeachment comes, it will start on Republican side.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-Student-Stabbed-Killed-at-UMd-423505764.html

"Sean Urbanski has been charged with first- and second-degree murder as well as first-degree assault in the death of Richard Collins III. Urbanski is white and Collins was black. 22-year-old Urbanski is a member of a Facebook group called "Alt Reich: Nation," where members post racially charged material."
Was that supposed to counter the premise that these are "fringe" groups? Or just provide interesting reading material?

Was that supposed to counter the premise that these are "fringe" groups? Or just provide interesting reading material?

No. It was to counter the contention that "these white power groups pose no threat to the United States because they don't have enough followers".

1101950501_400.jpg

No. It was to counter the contention that "these white power groups pose no threat to the United States because they don't have enough followers".

1101950501_400.jpg
No one is arguing that we should ignore these home grown radical groups, but it is disingenuous to argue that we should focus our resources to protect us against their potential actions at the expense of ignoring the real threat posed by radical Islamic terrorist. It's not an either or debate that some liberals are posturing. Do you honestly believe that the level of foreign terrorist activity in this country is a static level regardless of the immense anti terrorist actions taken by our government?

That doesn't mean it's not a fringe group. And anyways, there are also examples that can be cited from the opposite end of the spectrum, like the black sniper who shot a bunch of Dallas police officers last year.

No one is arguing that we should ignore these home grown radical groups, but it is disingenuous to argue that we should focus our resources to protect us against their potential actions at the expense of ignoring the real threat posed by radical Islamic terrorist. It's not an either or debate that some liberals are posturing. Do you honestly believe that the level of foreign terrorist activity in this country is a static level regardless of the immense anti terrorist actions taken by our government?

How many murders in this country each year? How many of those murders involved terrorists?

Terrorists did not destroy the inner city schools.

How many murders in this country each year? How many of those murders involved terrorists?

Terrorists did not destroy the inner city schools.
No one is arguing that terrorist destroyed our inner city schools! Just another example of manufacturing a false choice, something Obama excelled at.

It's obvious google is his best friend. The fact that this guy won't admit that these type of violence acts happen across all racial lines makes him not credible at all. He googles, then posts. We can do the same as a counter point. Perhaps he should spend a couple of weeks in Chicago and stand on his soapbox trying to make excuses for all the black on black violence in that city. If you can't admit and agree on facts that don't fit your personal agenda then you have nothing. I'm not even sure what his point is in the first place.

I do not agree that it is the liberals posturing on this issue. The idea of anti-Muslim policies was a prime claim of one of the candidates while slowly and insufficiently declining the support of the KKK and Alt-right hate groups. Sessions has followed this idea with spending more effort on low level drug crimes and non-violent immigrants than on hate crimes.

This is not an Obama vs. Trump issue; this is an issue where the current administration is wrongly aiming at the wrong target, particularly Sessions.

It's obvious google is his best friend. The fact that this guy won't admit that these type of violence acts happen across all racial lines makes him not credible at all. He googles, then posts. We can do the same as a counter point. Perhaps he should spend a couple of weeks in Chicago and stand on his soapbox trying to make excuses for all the black on black violence in that city. If you can't admit and agree on facts that don't fit your personal agenda then you have nothing. I'm not even sure what his point is in the first place.

Whites tend to live around other whites and the violent crime in those areas tends to be white on white. Same goes for blacks. If you stop reciting the FOXNews hot takes and spend a minute to think for yourself, you don't need Google.

I do not agree that it is the liberals posturing on this issue. The idea of anti-Muslim policies was a prime claim of one of the candidates while slowly and insufficiently declining the support of the KKK and Alt-right hate groups. Sessions has followed this idea with spending more effort on low level drug crimes and non-violent immigrants than on hate crimes.

This is not an Obama vs. Trump issue; this is an issue where the current administration is wrongly aiming at the wrong target, particularly Sessions.

How many hate crimes are there? Not enough IMHO, since the government seems dead set on never defining any violent crime committed by any minority against a white person a hate crime. And I personally abhor hate crimes, and believe they should be punished in strict conformance with the law. But we need to get far away from this wacky idea that racism and hate are in some way limited to white people.

Whites tend to live around other whites and the violent crime in those areas tends to be white on white. Same goes for blacks. If you stop reciting the FOXNews hot takes and spend a minute to think for yourself, you don't need Google.

Which area has more crime? What are the NBC crime stats?

I don't need google because I live in the real world. Born and raised and live in Gary, Indiana so you are preaching to the wrong cat. I don't even know what your point is. I don't even think you know.

Reactions: Pennick44
so they don't walk out on obama and his late term abortion views but they walk out on the pro life VP

why are you at a catholic university again ?
More like pro birth. The Republicans tend to forget about a childs welfare once they are born.

Granite, I agree that Trump was slow and somewhat muted in his initial denouncing the support of the KKK and David Duke, et al... somewhat reminiscent of Obama's delayed and muted denouncing the support and anti America and anti White rhetoric of Jeremiah Wright. In my opinion, both were appalling. Trumps initial attacks against Muslim's in general were equally unacceptable, but he later significantly modified his rhetoric and policies to specifically target radical Muslim terrorists, and the countries where the governments are not reliable in providing background info, etc... The liberal media and most Dems choose to conveniently ignore the more moderate rhetoric and resulting policies, as the former better serves their narrative. Aside from the proposed travel ban and enforcing the existing laws of the land, not sure what your gripe is about Sessions? Has he done anything that suggests he is soft on Hate Crimes?

Continued:

Looks like no one likes your posts.

What are the murder rates for each group you talk of ?

More like pro birth. The Republicans tend to forget about a childs welfare once they are born.
Oh yea, republicans are evil

more legitimate dem talking points

Hillary ran on that , but fortunately for us, thats all she had

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT