ADVERTISEMENT

Sneed is Irish!!!

don't know if true or if anybody cares but been reading the past day or so that the reason Clemson didn't offer is because the D coach didn't think Sneed fit his system size wise amongst other things

don't know if true or if anybody cares but been reading the past day or so that the reason Clemson didn't offer is because the D coach didn't think Sneed fit his system size wise amongst other things
Well ND is putting him at rover so it doesn’t matter much. JOK is pretty small, but was athletic and made plays in space. Exactly what Sneed can do.

Holtz had like 4 straight number 1 ranked classes. This class will probably end up between 6 and 10 by signing day
IDK about that. Maybe. But let’s say 88 and 89 compare to 20/21. 88/89 had 3 first rounders. We will have to wait and see here but I could see 2 lineman, a TE and a LB going first round.
Rocket and Bettis are tops but outside of that the others that went pro were probably equivalent.

i guess it depends on the 2 year stretch you want to compare to 20/21 or 21/22.

Class of 46, one year. Still no comparison. Undefeated over 4 years

Last edited:
IDK about that. Maybe. But let’s say 88 and 89 compare to 20/21. 88/89 had 3 first rounders. We will have to wait and see here but I could see 2 lineman, a TE and a LB going first round.
Rocket and Bettis are tops but outside of that the others that went pro were probably equivalent.

i guess it depends on the 2 year stretch you want to compare to 20/21 or 21/22.

Class of 46, one year. Still no comparison. Undefeated over 4 years
We're not comparing how they ended. We're talki g about recruits. Holtz had 4 straight. This class will be very good but not top 5

I just cant find that ranking anywhere of 4 straight #1's. If you have a link, shoot it over. I enjoy reading. I don't know if its apples to apples either. Recruiting is a big business now, ESPN ranks people differently. There was a time when ND was on the cover of everything. Now, ESPN owns everything and doesn't like it as much due to the $$ when ND gets a better ranking then teams in the eSECpn.

There is no argument, Vinny was the man for Lou recruiting. How they finish will be a better test.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT