ADVERTISEMENT

Major Props to ND coaching staff

100% agree!
So many are quick to find fault with the staff and players. ND looked sharp and they are building “quality” depth!

Reactions: NDinNJ
Dembrock met with the team but left two days ago.

Marcus deserves a lot of credit. Despite the distractions (firing and hiring coaches, a bunch of pretty good players leaving, recruiting our new portal guys, recruiting current players to return, and closing expertly on next year's class) he had this team laser focused and ready to play.

He's 2-1 in bowl games (and when he is coaching 'his' team and not taking over for Kelly in the last minute) he's 2-0. After NDs terrible run in bowl games, that is a very good start.

I predict great things for Marcus. Keep the coaches in place for one more year, that's you, Golden. Recruit X to return. Get another really good Nickel in the portal. And that Stanford TE (Yurosek.)

We could do real damage next year.

Dembrock met with the team but left two days ago.

Marcus deserves a lot of credit. Despite the distractions (firing and hiring coaches, a bunch of pretty good players leaving, recruiting our new portal guys, recruiting current players to return, and closing expertly on next year's class) he had this team laser focused and ready to play.

He's 2-1 in bowl games (and when he is coaching 'his' team and not taking over for Kelly in the last minute) he's 2-0. After NDs terrible run in bowl games, that is a very good start.

I predict great things for Marcus. Keep the coaches in place for one more year, that's you, Golden. Recruit X to return. Get another really good Nickel in the portal. And that Stanford TE (Yurosek.)

We could do real damage next year.
We already got our nickel in the portal

We need a safety

I dont think we need a TE

We need a safety
Shuler looks the part, Minich looks like he was flying around and the diamond in the rough Talich from Wyoming. Have 9 months to get them ready, let’s focus on a little thing called player development.

Reactions: DublinND
Shuler looks the part, Minich looks like he was flying around and the diamond in the rough Talich from Wyoming. Have 9 months to get them ready, let’s focus on a little thing called player development.
Develop them and bring 1 guy in at safety

If you can find a guaranteed starter in portal , it’s a no brainer. 4 safeties will play throughout a game

Reactions: Tru2Irish

We need a safety

I dont think we need a TE
A mod on another site was not that impressed (no where near Harper who was excellent). I'd like to get the kid from Northwestern. And a safety, yes!

A mod on another site was not that impressed (no where near Harper who was excellent). I'd like to get the kid from Northwestern. And a safety, yes!
Oh Clark is really solid and very comparable to Harper coming into ND. That mod was wrong. But I haven't seen anyone say that. Everyone pretty much knows he's a plug and play replacement for Harper

I was amazed how the OL played with composure-No offside calls or holding/hands in face calls. Rudolph had the disciplined. Thought our second or 3rd unit DBs near the end played undisciplined though. Got burned several times by being out of position.

I was amazed how the OL played with composure-No offside calls or holding/hands in face calls. Rudolph had the disciplined. Thought our second or 3rd unit DBs near the end played undisciplined though. Got burned several times by being out of position.
The only guy I saw getting beat was Tucker. And he really wasn't out of position.

Kudos to the staff. The team was very well-prepared and focused. And Guidugli did a fine job calling plays.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT