ADVERTISEMENT

2025 WR Shaun Terry Commits to ND

He may be a three star, but WR is a position just absolutely saturated with talent. As long as we recruit speed at this position and take a lot of bodies, we will have a nice stable to choose from and avoid any pitfall like last season because depth matters.

He may be a three star, but WR is a position just absolutely saturated with talent. As long as we recruit speed at this position and take a lot of bodies, we will have a nice stable to choose from and avoid any pitfall like last season because depth matters.
The HS he attends in Ohio is run-centric. So his stats will not be prolific. End of the day, based on what I watched on film, this kid can play.

Reactions: Kelso86
I love the way he plays the game. Has that swagger/ruthlessness that can make a world of difference. Kinda reminds me of Deebo Samuel and Golden Tate. If he can add the weight without losing speed and explosiveness, then watch out.

He won’t be a three star next season. The kid catches the ball effortlessly, and has a running back’s instincts. His yards after catch must be off the charts based on his film. I don’t think he has elite speed, but he good football speed enhanced by quick darting cuts and great running instincts.

He has a good offer sheet. I think that's more important if you're going to worry about that sort of thing.

Similar to what others have said, offers from Michigan, Penn State, Oregon, Tennessee and USC, among others— excited to have him!

He won’t be a three star next season. The kid catches the ball effortlessly, and has a running back’s instincts. His yards after catch must be off the charts based on his film. I don’t think he has elite speed, but he good football speed enhanced by quick darting cuts and great running instincts.

One of the recruiting sites said he ran a 4.7 40, but when I watched his film on the link above he looks like he plays faster than that. But you're right, I don't think he is a burner. That said, some of the moves he displayed on his film were incredible. He is very elusive and as you note, seems to have great running instincts. He left a lot of broken ankles out there. He could be a dynamic slot receiver.

Reactions: Telx1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT