ADVERTISEMENT

Should we be worried?

Maplerock

Shakes Down The Thunder
Jan 24, 2010
Williams & Stepherson contributed today. White and Coney could help too. Do we have to worry that consequences are coming and the rug might be pulled out from under them?

Williams & Stepherson contributed today. White and Coney could help too. Do we have to worry that consequences are coming and the rug might be pulled out from under them?
If the game was close none of them would have gotten that much burn. BK has a history of not suspending players on the first offence of smoking weed.

Believe Coney started and played well.. Only real contributor barring an injury.

If the game was close none of them would have gotten that much burn. BK has a history of not suspending players on the first offence of smoking weed.

I think he was referring to the university. Kelly already said they would not miss any time.

Reactions: Maplerock
I think he was referring to the university. Kelly already said they would not miss any time.
Yes of course they will be suspended. Unfortunate and unfair but that is ND and one of the reasons we can't compete on level playing field. Hope I am wrong and student government respects Kelly's decision. It would show we are finally doing the right thing and educating rather than punishing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT