ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Tech Game

DJ has been awful his entire career
Except when he played against ND in 2020 -- 29-44, 439 Yards, 2 TD's, 1 rushing TD -- yes, Clemson lost to ND that night in OT I believe.

Yes, in 2022, he was not that good.

Except when he played against ND in 2020 -- 29-44, 439 Yards, 2 TD's, 1 rushing TD -- yes, Clemson lost to ND that night in OT I believe.

Yes, in 2022, he was not that good.
Yep, forgot about that. I think that was his only good game, LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Kelso86
Georgia Tech bypassed a 2nd in 22 for 3rd and 10 and Syracuse converted to pretty much seal the game. That was not smart IMO. Time was getting low but GT had enough time where they could clearly afford to have a running clock and call TO the next two plays. Bad decision making. McCord seemed to play very well from the parts I saw.

Arkansas had a dumb 4th down decision too IMO unless their FG kicker is horrible. Went for it on 4th and 5 from the OSU 23 in a tie game fourth quarter.

Georgia Tech bypassed a 2nd in 22 for 3rd and 10 and Syracuse converted to pretty much seal the game. That was not smart IMO. Time was getting low but GT had enough time where they could clearly afford to have a running clock and call TO the next two plays. Bad decision making. McCord seemed to play very well from the parts I saw.

Arkansas had a dumb 4th down decision too IMO unless their FG kicker is horrible. Went for it on 4th and 5 from the OSU 23 in a tie game fourth quarter.
Those both split the difference imo. It may depend on what calculator the team uses, if any.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT