ADVERTISEMENT

Schedule

ZibbyQuinn

Shakes Down The Thunder
Apr 10, 2020
As a fan, going to be a let down after such a high of opening at TAMU. Pretty rough stretch ahead in terms of getting geeked about the games. Noon kickoffs with Navy, Army, No Illinois, Miami Oh, Louisville (used to the worst game on our schedule).

I’d watch an ND scrimmage any day of the week but not clearing my Saturday until
November, which typically revolves around the ND game.

Its a 4 game schedule. There's 8 garbage teams on the schedule this year.

As a fan, going to be a let down after such a high of opening at TAMU. Pretty rough stretch ahead in terms of getting geeked about the games. Noon kickoffs with Navy, Army, No Illinois, Miami Oh, Louisville (used to the worst game on our schedule).

I’d watch an ND scrimmage any day of the week but not clearing my Saturday until
I don’t miss one play in all 12 games.

You do you.

Reactions: NDinNJ and Golson5
We have 8 P4 opponents, which is still most of the games. But tomorrow will hopefully be a chance to get the backups some work in the 2nd half.

Reactions: NDinNJ
I don’t miss one play in all 12 games.

You do you.
Who said I’d miss a play? Simply stating the excitement between TAMU and USC/FSU isn’t comparable. Won’t be clearing the Saturday to host a get together for tomorrows game, nobody RSVP’ed

2 things that pisses me off about the schedule:

1. There 4 G5 schools on the schedule. That should never happen. 1-2 schools max should be allowed on the schedule.
2. No Miami. Now in fairness, it was Miami who backed out. But if they're as good as they looked against Florida. That would have been a great game to see.

With FSU looking like a dumpster fire, the schedule is only getting worse and we're not even through week 2 yet. Yes, things could change. Maybe Georgia Tech ends up being a playoff contender and SC goes undefeated into our late season match up. Time will tell.

Reactions: chaseball
Who said I’d miss a play? Simply stating the excitement between TAMU and USC/FSU isn’t comparable. Won’t be clearing the Saturday to host a get together for tomorrows game, nobody RSVP’ed
Louisville and GT are real games. Both better than FSU. Both need our full attention

Noon kickoff today ? I don't think so...

Its a 4 game schedule. There's 8 garbage teams on the schedule this year.
Schedules are made far in advance. Impossible to say who will be competitive and who won't a few years into the future. Insulting to the young athletes to refer to their teams as " garbage ".

Reactions: NDinNJ
Schedules are made far in advance. Impossible to say who will be competitive and who won't a few years into the future. Insulting to the young athletes to refer to their teams as " garbage ".
Well, he did have to check with his F+ resource first before making that statement.

There really is no excuse for not being unbeaten -at this time- going into USC.
and thus be in an excellent position for the playoffs.

Now that is still a lot to ask; several teams we play between now and then could beat us if we sleep on them and they have a season high against us.

Noon kickoff today ? I don't think so...
12:30 in my neck of the woods..this wasn’t intended to discuss the strength of schedule but was bound to go there. Was really about the excitement as a fan on Saturday. I love the big time matchups and seems we may have 2-3 but I guess they do go hand in hand

Chase is deflecting what he is onto others.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT