ADVERTISEMENT

**** Ryan Day

He's also been throttled by Michigan the past two years and if this year is number three look out below!
I couldn't care less about OSU. Good luck trying to pick winners out of the PSU-OSU-ND games. My guess is that PSU takes the Big Ten this year.

Not an OSU fan. Graduated from Northwestern and like many others in the Chicago area that are sick and tired of the ND arrogance.

And I don't have to show you anything - all I have to do is point to the scoreboard of the last 2 OSU-ND games. Had enough?
Because you can't point at Northwestern Score Board.
You actually live vicariously through others teams.......how sad is that

Reactions: irishalice
Because you can't point at Northwestern Score Board.
You actually live vicariously through others teams.......how sad is that
You need to ask that question to ND fans that are bringing up OSU - Michigan. I get it ---- we haven't beat OSU since the 1930s so let's divert the talk to the team that has beat OSU the last 2 years.

Reactions: albundy83
Not an OSU fan. Graduated from Northwestern and like many others in the Chicago area that are sick and tired of the ND arrogance.

And I don't have to show you anything - all I have to do is point to the scoreboard of the last 2 OSU-ND games. Had enough?

Ah, the old scoreboard taunt. The last refuge of the intellectually challenged. But I suppose if we are into sophomoric taunts, I could ask you: how is that Pat Fitzgerald thing coming along?

Reactions: BGI User 756
You need to ask that question to ND fans that are bringing up OSU - Michigan. I get it ---- we haven't beat OSU since the 1930s so let's divert the talk to the team that has beat OSU the last 2 years.
1-11 in 2022
3-9 in 2021

If OSU loses to ND, would you even be here?

Wow, a Northwestern fan living vicariously through OSU football. The only experience I have had with fans of Northwestern is through this board and a gander at a Wildcat site that had a hate thread going about the Irish. Funny that you call ND fans arrogant, because that is what I thought of the Northwestern posters. I have posted in the past on the Michigan and FSU boards and never hide my fandom and posted respectfully. You're nothing but a troll!

What does that have to do with NW grads hatred towards ND

Reactions: irishalice
Here's a fun prediction. Who will have more fans in November? Tuesday Maction or a NW home game?

Really? Did you miss the Freeman comments from last year ripping OSU before the game and how he made a mistake going to OSU out of high school - instead of ND? That's what triggered all of the hate between the coaches and the following of both schools.

Oh, and guess what school won BOTH games?
He did not “rip” them. You trying to give Chase a run for his money in the false narratives?

Lol, NW? Majored in janitorial services?

• Haha
Reactions: Chitown11
Speaking of history. Here is a fun fact. Northwestern is 13-63 vs Ohio State and currently has a 32 loss streak. The last win 1971.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Speaking of history. Here is a fun fact. Northwestern is 13-63 vs Ohio State and currently has a 32 loss streak. The last win 1971.
Some more history. OSU & ND renewed the game in 1995 (OSU win 45-26), since then they have played 5 more times with OSU winning all the games by double digits except this last game. The last time ND beat OSU was 1936 and Lou Holtz was 1 year old.

It's great having you guys around. Wonder why a bunch of Bucknut guys feel the need to stalk a ND fan site. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I guess.

Reactions: Chitown11
Some more history. OSU & ND renewed the game in 1995 (OSU win 45-26), since then they have played 5 more times with OSU winning all the games by double digits except this last game. The last time ND beat OSU was 1936 and Lou Holtz was 1 year old.
Troll Alert!!! 🙃🙃🙃.
Not regurgitating anything Irish fans don't know.

I read ND accounts on both Twitter (X) and FB. The one post that has stuck with me from Twitter was an OSU fan that hoped Hartman would tear both ACLs that would end his season. Don't remember reading one reply from OSU fans calling this poster out for such a despicable comment. That spoke volumes to me along with the hundreds of other nasty posts made by OSU fans. Every fanbase has some ridiculously rude fans, but OSU is absolutely the worst!

Now be gone troll...slink back to that rock you hide under!

Cool. Call me when it gets up to 32 straight.

I think it is funny everyone wants to bring up just the last two Michigan games, like we weren't 17-2 against them in the previous 19 contests. Day is 49-6 and has the highest winning percentage of all coaches against ranked opponents 17-6, .739. Also, Holtz seems to forget about those 'tough' Marshall and Stanford teams. LOL

I think it is funny everyone wants to bring up just the last two Michigan games, like we weren't 17-2 against them in the previous 19 contests. Day is 49-6 and has the highest winning percentage of all coaches against ranked opponents 17-6, .739. Also, Holtz seems to forget about those 'tough' Marshall and Stanford teams. LOL
Get your collective asses handed to you by Michigan three times in a row, and good luck to Ryan Day with that narrative.

Except your coach felt the need to bring it up post game. So there's that. And Michigan still has the longest win streak in the series.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT