ADVERTISEMENT

Rees and Alabama Bowl Preparation

edub72

All Star
Jan 17, 2018
It would be interesting to hear thoughts from Tommy Rees regarding playoff preparation by Nick Saban vs Brian Kelly.

Reactions: notredame79
Yeah that way you and all the " Kelly is scum " crowd can all do a circle jerk and tell yourselves " See Nick is the better coach ". " If we had Nick we would have won " !

Yeah that way you and all the " Kelly is scum " crowd can all do a circle jerk and tell yourselves " See Nick is the better coach ". " If we had Nick we would have won " !
Well.......there is no comparison between Nick and bk. And yes, bk is scum.

Reactions: NDinNJ
You don’t have to like BK, he’s not my favorite guy either but why exactly is he “scum”?

I have been in LE for 24 years and if he is your definition of “scum” I don’t know what you’d call a number of the folks I’ve put away over the years.

You don’t have to like BK, he’s not my favorite guy either but why exactly is he “scum”?

I have been in LE for 24 years and if he is your definition of “scum” I don’t know what you’d call a number of the folks I’ve put away over the years.
Know your clientele around here. Consider the source.

Has Saban ever considered coaching at ND?
I don't he would for the exact same reason Kelly left

I would say an arrogant P.O.S. is more appropriate than scum

Reactions: NDinNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT