ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Going to Get Busy

Playing with the 247 ranking calculator, we are only a top 4 class compared to last year IF we land those left on the board and get a ‘23 QB. Whether it’s CJ, Dante, or a guy like Davis. Need a QB to make top 4.
OK.

Brian Kelly the last few years was able to take care of business against bad to mediocre teams. That is not easy to do and deserves to be commended.

That said, if we were playing an SEC schedule he would've never even sniffed the playoff. He might've struggled to make a major bowl.

He was always and always will be an average coach when it mattered.
We will find out soon enough what BK is made of. Personally, I think he’s a 9-10 win coach in the SEC, and that’s respectable. Can’t stand the guy, but he’s a good coach and helped build ND (with a lot of help from Jack Swarbrick).

Playing with the 247 ranking calculator, we are only a top 4 class compared to last year IF we land those left on the board and get a ‘23 QB. Whether it’s CJ, Dante, or a guy like Davis. Need a QB to make top 4.
Not true

K dummy. Prove it.
Put these players in the class calculator. Then look from the 22 class back to the 15 class in team rankings. It will come out between the 2nd highest class to the 5th. In between that range depending on the year.

After you look and it proves you were wrong, just make sure you call yourself the dummy...

Micah Bell
Rico Flores
Christian Gray
Charles Jagusah
Ronan Hanafin
Jason Moore
Jaidan Ausberry
Jaden Greathouse
Jasiah Wagoner

That class is 24 commits. Points is 298.88. That class is somewhere between 2 and 5 in the past 8 years, as far back as I went

But we may take between 24 to 27 players this class so the ranking may actually be in the 300s

So, again we dont need a QB to finish as high as 4. This proves it.

Go ahead dummy, look it up. Come on dummy.

Put these players in the class calculator. Then look from the 22 class back to the 15 class in team rankings. It will come out between the 2nd highest class to the 5th. In between that range depending on the year.

After you look and it proves you were wrong, just make sure you call yourself the dummy...

Micah Bell
Rico Flores
Christian Gray
Charles Jagusah
Ronan Hanafin
Jason Moore
Jaidan Ausberry
Jaden Greathouse
Jasiah Wagoner

That class is 24 commits. Points is 298.88. That class is somewhere between 2 and 5 in the past 8 years, as far back as I went

But we may take between 24 to 27 players this class so the ranking may actually be in the 300s

So, again we dont need a QB to finish as high as 4. This proves it.

Go ahead dummy, look it up. Come on dummy.

I’m not looking at the ‘15 class. Why just ‘15? Is that the year you were born?

Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
This. In the last two years Notre Dame won 10 and 11 games. Over that span they beat one ranked team and that was Navy.

Brian Kelly got by on a weak USC and embarrassingly pitiful schedules the last few years. Freeman is going to have no such benefit in his first year.

This year's Notre Dame could actually improve from last year and still lose more games. My best guess is 9-3 but 10-2 with this schedule would be a very good exceptional season.
Huh? It’s the same frichan schedule we’ve been playing but add osu

I’m not looking at the ‘15 class. Why just ‘15? Is that the year you were born?
I said from 22 all the way back to 15 because that's how far I went. You can keep going back further and further.

Point remains the same.

That class is between 2 and 5 every year for the past 8 years.

Come on dummy. Look it up

Huh? It’s the same frichan schedule we’ve been playing but add osu
No. It's not

We're playing 2 top 5 teams. Byu and USC will be better than the 3 and 4 team last season

This schedule might have 4 top 15 teams on it. Last year had 1 top 25

No. It's not

We're playing 2 top 5 teams. Byu and USC will be better than the 3 and 4 team last season

This schedule might have 4 top 15 teams on it. Last year had 1 top 25
No it had 4 top 25 pre season… stop making stuff up

Except when it mattered most.

Except when he couldn't out talent a team

His coaching was lacking then
But he didn’t lose to lesser teams like freeman did … that’s alarming if freeman can’t beat the teams he has more talent then

I said from 22 all the way back to 15 because that's how far I went. You can keep going back further and further.

Point remains the same.

That class is between 2 and 5 every year for the past 8 years.

Come on dummy. Look it up

You are assuming we land every recruit. Youve assumed as much forever. That nearly never happens. Come on Bryan.

Looks like moore maybe to Oregon…..

best case scenario for how bad freeman and Rees screwed up 23 qb recruiting
To screw up qb recruiting 2 years in a row with no one getting fired… wow

Looks like moore maybe to Oregon…..

best case scenario for how bad freeman and Rees screwed up 23 qb recruiting

This I don’t disagree with. I said for months that all in was stupid. I got blasted for it. But, if they get CJ to reclassify, they actually played it perfectly.

No it had 4 top 25 pre season… stop making stuff up
Im not talking pre season

Those teams weren't deserving pre season. And the season showed it

These teams do. Much better quality this year than last

You're smarter than that. Dont be a dumb ass here

But he didn’t lose to lesser teams like freeman did … that’s alarming if freeman can’t beat the teams he has more talent then
You mean like Cincinnati?

Oh wait....

You mean like Michigan 19?

Oh wait....

You mean like Miami 17

Oh wait....

You are assuming we land every recruit. Youve assumed as much forever. That nearly never happens. Come on Bryan.
You said you played with the class calculator and we couldn't get higher than 4?

You vare wrong. We definitely can.

I didnt add one guy we werent leading or in the top 2 with. I could have added more but didn't.

We can absolutely get a top 4 class without a QB

Come on dummy. You were wrong again

You said you played with the class calculator and we couldn't get higher than 4?

You vare wrong. We definitely can.

I didnt add one guy we werent leading or in the top 2 with. I could have added more but didn't.

We can absolutely get a top 4 class without a QB

Come on dummy. You were wrong again

Can? We can get Richard Young. You think we can do all kinds of things.

You mean like Cincinnati?

Oh wait....

You mean like Michigan 19?

Oh wait....

You mean like Miami 17

Oh wait....
And good thing MF is better at hiring coaches. He wont have to coach with Quinn, Del and Polian.

He'll also have a DC for the game and a full staff.

What is Kellys excuse for losing to a cincinnati team at home?

According to the points, this class will defintiely be higher than any Kelly class.

And it should be by a decent margin.

But definitely will be higher

You don’t add 50/50 kids.
I didnt add any 50/50 kids on my list

And it was between 2 and 5 each year.

I'm sure there may be 1 or 2 from my list we dont land. Probably no more than 3 though.

And obviously there will be kids I didnt add that we will get

All a wash though, this will be a higher ranked class than any Kelly class according to the 247 points system

K dummy. Prove it.
How does calling someone dummy enhance your post? Name-calling is childish. You come across childish often.

A QB does not need to be signed to finish top 4 for Notre Dame or any other team, anymore than a Punter or Kicker or DT. You might think in your head landing a QB is what ND needs to have a 'legitimate' top 4 class but technically, no, no they don't. If they sign enough highly rated players regardless of position they can most certainly finish in any top spot.

Appreciate your contributions to the board but I'd love to see you put forth more class in your posts commensurate to the University of which you claim to be a fan.

And good thing MF is better at hiring coaches. He wont have to coach with Quinn, Del and Polian.

He'll also have a DC for the game and a full staff.

What is Kellys excuse for losing to a cincinnati team at home?
A failure to execute.

Im not talking pre season

Those teams weren't deserving pre season. And the season showed it

These teams do. Much better quality this year than last

You're smarter than that. Dont be a dumb ass here
So you are comparing this pre season to last final rankings … apples to oranges

Cincy UNC and Wisconsin were top 15….is byu that?
No one thought Wisky and UNC would be any good last year.

Yeah BYU is a top 20 type team. Better than UNC was last year.

2 top 5 teams alone makes it tougher. Last year we didnt play a legit top 5 team. Cincy wasnt a real top 5.

End of the day, 95 million guaranteed is the legacy of Brian Kelly.

Not too bad for an "average..." Head Coach.
While this may be true....BK is on a very short leash....that is also very uncomfortable. My prediction is he will not last more than 3 seasons....and could actually get smoked after 2. The SEC waits on no one. Thats why 8 of the 14 teams have a new head coach over the past two seasons. That enormous contract is quite heavy to carry around.

No one thought Wisky and UNC would be any good last year.

Yeah BYU is a top 20 type team. Better than UNC was last year.

2 top 5 teams alone makes it tougher. Last year we didnt play a legit top 5 team. Cincy wasnt a real top 5.

UNC and Cincy were ranked top10 prior to the season starting

Wisc was just outside the top10

Somebody thought they would be good

Reactions: Weisnheimer
UNC and Cincy were ranked top10 prior to the season starting

Wisc was just outside the top10

Somebody thought they would be good
Obviously they were way off. Anyone who thought unc was going to be top 10 last yr should have their vote removed.

Clueless

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT