ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Going to Get Busy

Yes absolutely nothing.

Why would a committee care about a set of rankings that they didn't come up with. That is made 8 weeks before they start making theirs

If you look at their first sets of rankings, it does not match up with the ap or coaches polls

They do their own rankings.

Again, why would they care about someone else's rankings and it matter when they use and make their own?

Please explain that to me

Let's try it this way, if you were a member of the committee, you wouldn't pay attention to coaches and at least some writers, just as you do now? Wouldn't it behoove you to learn or at least pay attention to the game before your actual committee gathered? I'm guessing you would be the only one to not pay attention to movement from preseason to week 8. Or would you rather be hit stone cold with games starting in week 8?

If the committee is good at their job, they are watching from pre-season to start, middle and end of season.

Don't businesses look at competition or at least other models? It's common sense to most.

Cam Williams - June 30th
Micah Bell - July 1st
Rico Flores - July 3rd
Christian Gray - July 4th

My guess is all Irish and it’d be a shock if otherwise. I consider those 4 signed, sealed, and delivered. I’m slightly concerned on Hanafin. Otherwise, I feel pretty good about the remaining guys (besides Young, Mpemba, and Downs of course).

Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
Let's try it this way, if you were a member of the committee, you wouldn't pay attention to coaches and at least some writers, just as you do now? Wouldn't it behoove you to learn or at least pay attention to the game before your actual committee gathered? I'm guessing you would be the only one to not pay attention to movement from preseason to week 8. Or would you rather be hit stone cold with games starting in week 8?

If the committee is good at their job, they are watching from pre-season to start, middle and end of season.

Don't businesses look at competition or at least other models? It's common sense to most.
No

5 scheduled commitments setup in the next 2 weeks. Plus 2 more could also pop in or around that time

Jack Larsen 24 4 star TE - June 24

Cam Williams 24 4 star WR - June 29

Micah Bell 23 4 star CB - July 1

Rico Flores 23 4 star WR - July 3

Christian Gray 23 4 star CB - July 4

Those 5 are scheduled and all will be Irish.

2 others that could pop, Charles Jagusah and Ronan Hanafin.

What a time to be Irish

Reactions: IrishBeer
Classic Golson. Responding “no” to a post with multiple questions. I don’t think he can read long paragraphs.
I already answered the questions multiple times.

The committee has proven every year that their rankings are different than the ap and coaches.

They are irrelevant because they watch the games and make up their own opinions on what the ranking should look like.

Why is it hard for you to understand that? Because you didn't hear it in a podcast?

I looked up defensive tds given up.

We finished the season tied for 7th. Even better than the 15th I thought

Thanks for pointing that out. Even better defense last year than I thought.

Oh, and when they put up total defense up on the scoreboard and total yards, Ill put more stock into that than ppg against

My God, what a moron

This is exactly why I called out you as Tilde (Matilda) golson, and Get Nasty (Gert) (Gertrude) as being stupid about Clarence Lewis. When you and Gert (now Bert and Ernie - because you are morphing into knuckleheads the more you post) were wrong about Lewis, especially when you, but mostly Bert was going apeshit on Lewis in the USC game. He went up against probably the BEST WR in the country at the time (before his season ending injury) and had around 15 catches AND ZERO TDs given up to a sure top 5 pick (again before injury) I think he wound up like 8th pick. 0 TDs allowed by Lewis - did an outstanding job on him all game! I even gave play-by-play of that game to prove it. And I still have it as proof. Of course Bert couldn't give a credible counter-argument.

And when Bert went on the attack on Lewis in another succeeding game, that time I did play-by-play starting from the end of the game (and yes, I still have it) and worked backwards because Lewis gave up a meaningless TD near the end of the game. Lewis was the best CB we had and played mostly boundry all year. If anybody was better, they would've beat him out! But he was the scapegoat all year by nearly EVERYONE here on this board. Silly mob mentality who are too lazy to scrutinize actual gameplay. "Oh Bert and Ernie must know what they're talking about because they say it after every game!" Elko (what, 1 yr), Lea (what 1.5 yrs), and MF (1 yr) were ALL wrong, and the genius mob on the board were right, Lewis sucked. smh.

He had one bad game and that was this past Fiesta Bowl, where he was alone on an Island and ND team (and the #43 ranking) with Drew White (arms of a T-Rex) starting, which caused Lamb to say, cya ND, and no Liufau, no Kyle Hamilton, a 9 yr career of terrible Kurt Hinish...clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...AND FINALLY, the criticism could be justified. Congrats.

I already answered the questions multiple times.

The committee has proven every year that their rankings are different than the ap and coaches.

They are irrelevant because they watch the games and make up their own opinions on what the ranking should look like.

Why is it hard for you to understand that? Because you didn't hear it in a podcast?
because they have just mirrored the AP in their selection and haven't put anyone that wasn't already in the top 5 into it. pretty simple, rankings matter.

It wasnt mediocrity at all. It was a really good defensive class thanks to him.

Mediocrity?? Are you nuts

Sneed
Burnham
Junior
Ford
Gobaira
Mickey
Morrison
Ziegler

22 was a very good defensive class. 23 will be even better. 24 will be another very good one

You want to give Freeman all the credit for ‘22 recruiting, but you don’t want to place any blame on him for the bowl loss. You’re a hypocrite. The man crush is personal with you. We all like MF, you love him. And Driskell, your boyfriend.

This is exactly why I called out you as Tilde (Matilda) golson, and Get Nasty (Gert) (Gertrude) as being stupid about Clarence Lewis. When you and Gert (now Bert and Ernie - because you are morphing into knuckleheads the more you post) were wrong about Lewis, especially when you, but mostly Bert was going apeshit on Lewis in the USC game. He went up against probably the BEST WR in the country at the time (before his season ending injury) and had around 15 catches AND ZERO TDs given up to a sure top 5 pick (again before injury) I think he wound up like 8th pick. 0 TDs allowed by Lewis - did an outstanding job on him all game! I even gave play-by-play of that game to prove it. And I still have it as proof. Of course Bert couldn't give a credible counter-argument.

And when Bert went on the attack on Lewis in another succeeding game, that time I did play-by-play starting from the end of the game (and yes, I still have it) and worked backwards because Lewis gave up a meaningless TD near the end of the game. Lewis was the best CB we had and played mostly boundry all year. If anybody was better, they would've beat him out! But he was the scapegoat all year by nearly EVERYONE here on this board. Silly mob mentality who are too lazy to scrutinize actual gameplay. "Oh Bert and Ernie must know what they're talking about because they say it after every game!" Elko (what, 1 yr), Lea (what 1.5 yrs), and MF (1 yr) were ALL wrong, and the genius mob on the board were right, Lewis sucked. smh.

He had one bad game and that was this past Fiesta Bowl, where he was alone on an Island and ND team (and the #43 ranking) with Drew White (arms of a T-Rex) starting, which caused Lamb to say, cya ND, and no Liufau, no Kyle Hamilton, a 9 yr career of terrible Kurt Hinish...clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...AND FINALLY, the criticism could be justified. Congrats.
I stopped reading when you said Lewis was our best corner.

That explains your lack of any football knowledge, yikes

Reactions: jcswoopnh
You want to give Freeman all the credit for ‘22 recruiting, but you don’t want to place any blame on him for the bowl loss. You’re a hypocrite. The man crush is personal with you. We all like MF, you love him. And Driskell, your boyfriend.
Go back to calling Kelly your daddy. He's waiting for you in the bayou

because they have just mirrored the AP in their selection and haven't put anyone that wasn't already in the top 5 into it. pretty simple, rankings matter.
I believe the AP adjusted to follow the PC.

I stopped reading when you said Lewis was our best corner.

That explains your lack of any football knowledge, yikes

That's fine. You keep rubbing elbows with Driskill, and I'll rub elbows with Elko, Lea, and Freeman. hahaha what a clown.

That's fine. You keep rubbing elbows with Driskill, and I'll rub elbows with Elko, Lea, and Freeman. hahaha what a clown.
So. Let's get another bet on this site going

I say Hart will get drafted higher than Lewis, much higher because he's way better of a player.

You can have Lewis

You pick what you want as the bet and we'll see who the clown is

Lewis better than Hart, HAHAHA

YOU CAN'T BE THAT DUMB

You think giving up 15 catches is good, ok

So. Let's get another bet on this site going

I say Hart will get drafted higher than Lewis, much higher because he's way better of a player.

You can have Lewis

You pick what you want as the bet and we'll see who the clown is

Lewis better than Hart, HAHAHA

YOU CAN'T BE THAT DUMB

I never proclaimed Lewis will be better than Hart or that he will be able to reach the pros by the time they're done. But I did see why they liked Lewis up to this point. Just more fake news. I think Hart, and hope Hart, will have a MUCH BETTER year than he's showed us thus far. And I will throw him some credit; he got a little better as the year went on. I'm expecting much better play this year.

You think giving up 15 catches is good, ok
Drake London was leading the league in receptions and probably yards too. Lewis kept a top NFL draft pick out of the endzone in their match up. Zero points. I'd say any coach would agree with me that he played a stud and kept him from scoring. Great game with a resulting win.

You can’t be serious. Do not pay him. He owes the board more than $50 for his months long tirade about anyone that disagreed with him about Moore.
Yeah i was the one who was on here constantly every single day talking about Dante Moore. That got real creepy and I remember calling you out on it

The only person you're more obsessed with is Driskell...or maybe me.

You're a weird dude.

Id rather you send it to charity. But don't say you did if you're not going to.
What would make you think I wouldn’t do it? I made a bet, and I will honor the bet. If you want me to send it to charity, that’s fine. Just tell me which one you want me to send it to. Ill PM you a pic of the proof.

Reactions: jcswoopnh
What would make you think I wouldn’t do it? I made a bet, and I will honor the bet. If you want me to send it to charity, that’s fine. Just tell me which one you want me to send it to. Ill PM you a pic of the proof.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT