ADVERTISEMENT

Proof We Were Disrespected

NotreDame du Lac

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 29, 2015
We almost beat Georgia and then laid one egg in a monsoon against Michigan. Remember when Ohio State got smashed by Purdue? A 10-2 ND should not be playing in the Camper Bowl. Now we will never know how good this team was. Glad we are kicking ass but I’d rather watch a close game with a comparable opponent.

He admitted fault. How about you not be a bitch on the board and let people post their stupid rants that make them feel good even if it’s not great logic?

Coming from a guy who also bad mouthed us for months, typical. Sorry you don't like being called out dude.

We almost beat Georgia and then laid one egg in a monsoon against Michigan. Remember when Ohio State got smashed by Purdue? A 10-2 ND should not be playing in the Camper Bowl. Now we will never know how good this team was. Glad we are kicking ass but I’d rather watch a close game with a comparable opponent.

let’s wait until the game is over before rendering judgement

Too many mediocre teams with better Bowl invites than the Irish, some that the Irish defeated, Navy and Virginia for example.
BTW, Espn just hates the Irish. Halftime was a joke!

Reactions: Catholicfan95
I think it was hard to justify giving ND a higher ranking given their overall body of work. There were no impressive wins. You could argue that ND moves up 2-3 spots at end of regular season, but I don't think that would have made a difference. Whoever decides who plays in the bowl games now seems to have their hands tied with all this conference tie-in crap. Everybody knows ND-ISU was a terrible matchup and Florida in the Orange Bowl would have been much better.

I think it was hard to justify giving ND a higher ranking given their overall body of work. There were no impressive wins. You could argue that ND moves up 2-3 spots at end of regular season, but I don't think that would have made a difference. Whoever decides who plays in the bowl games now seems to have their hands tied with all this conference tie-in crap. Everybody knows ND-ISU was a terrible matchup and Florida in the Orange Bowl would have been much better.
So how many impressive wins did Virginia and Navy have?

Maybe a loose definition of "proof".

Almost beat ‘someone’! -> sounds like a ND fan!

It's not disrespect when it's accurate.

If ND was playing Penn State, Oregon, or whoever, they'd lose by 2 TD's. At least. I don't know how many more times some of you need to see it before you accept it.

If ND was playing Penn State, Oregon, or whoever, they'd lose by 2 TD's. At least. I don't know how many more times some of you need to see it before you accept it.
This is bull. Troll time

Reactions: francade

Just like Georgia was going to beat ND by 4 TDs in their place?

how do you know that ND would lose by 2 TD’s to PS or Oregon ?

Reactions: Catholicfan95
“It's not disrespect when it's accurate.

If ND was playing Penn State, Oregon, or whoever, they'd lose by 2 TD's. At least. I don't know how many more times some of you need to see it before you accept it.”

So tired of people posting opinions as if they’re facts. What a dumbass comment. Does “whoever” include the team we beat today by more points than they lost their 5 regular season games combined?

Because they lose to every good team, every year.

So when ND beats ranked teams those teams automatically aren’t any good?
ND has beaten 11 (could be 12 with Navy still to play) ranked teams in the final polls the last three seasons. That’s top 5 in the country. They also are the only team not to play an FCS team in that group.

Are we into moral victories? Is that what it’s come to?

Don’t move the goal posts.
You made a prediction based off of your own uneducated opinion. I pointed out you did the same before UGA. Has nothing to do with moral victories, has to do with you spouting silly predictions.

Reactions: francade
Do you believe your own BS?

33-6.
Two bowl wins.
CFP appearance.
11 wins against teams ranked in the final polls.

I have a feeling BS is pretty much a regular part of your life the way you post & how often you are wrong & bitter...

33-6.
Two bowl wins.
CFP appearance.
11 wins against teams ranked in the final polls.

I have a feeling BS is pretty much a regular part of your life the way you post & how often you are wrong & bitter...
Enjoy those stats then.
30 yrs and counting!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT